What are you expecting from MIKA's second album?

i don't know what am i expecting from his 2nd album really:blink:

i do know what to expect from fans though!:naughty:

if he makes something similar to LICM they'll all go:" oh noo!:shocked: this is like LICM-2 he should've tried something new! "

if he makes something different they'll say:"OMG!:shocked: he's changed! i want old mika back!"

so i'm fine with whatever melts his butter..:mf_rosetinted:

i'll just skip the "too high pitched" songs :fisch:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know what am i expecting from his 2nd album really

if he makes something similar to LICM they'll all go:" oh noo!:shocked: this is like LICM-2 he should've tried something new! "

if he makes something different they'll say:"OMG! he's changed! i want old mika back!"

i'll just skip the "too high pitched" songs :fisch:

That's soooooooooo true!!!!!!!! :lmao:

You know what? I think, firstly, after finally getting the new album, after hearing the first note, we will all get a heart attack and won't be able to comment on the album. I just can't imagine the moment, when I can sit and listen to it. It's so close, and yet so distant..... :blink::mf_rosetinted:

That's soooooooooo true!!!!!!!! :lmao:

You know what? I think, firstly, after finally getting the new album, after hearing the first note, we will all get a heart attack and won't be able to comment on the album. I just can't imagine the moment, when I can sit and listen to it. It's so close, and yet so distant..... :blink::mf_rosetinted:

Wow, you wrote that so good! I can't imagine it either. The feeling. It must be worse than with LICM (more exciting I mean, not worse in a bad way haha)

There will probably be some instant favourites, and some songs that just have to grow on you. And perhaps a few you will never like, but hey, that can happen:naughty:

Wow, you wrote that so good! I can't imagine it either. The feeling. It must be worse than with LICM (more exciting I mean, not worse in a bad way haha)

There will probably be some instant favourites, and some songs that just have to grow on you. And perhaps a few you will never like, but hey, that can happen:naughty:

There's an old saying. "You can please some people, some of the time, but you can't please all the people, all of the time."

Mika will do his best for us, and I'm sure it will be great. But I didn't like Big Girl at first, or Lollipop, and I didn't like Holy Johnny. But all of those songs have grown on me since then. I'm sure the new album will have some songs I love, and others that have to grow on me.

There's an old saying. "You can please some people, some of the time, but you can't please all the people, all of the time."

Mika will do his best for us, and I'm sure it will be great. But I didn't like Big Girl at first, or Lollipop, and I didn't like Holy Johnny. But all of those songs have grown on me since then. I'm sure the new album will have some songs I love, and others that have to grow on me.

Yeah. It took a loooooong time before I liked Any other world. See, everyone has different opinions. :wink2:Some will be dissapointed, others won't..

I'm so excited though!

Oooh I'm waiting something very very easy a song with "Alexandra " in the lyrics :bleh:

Ahem ! Okay :blush-anim-cl: I hope a near release and.........Actually I don't know what I want - I've too much things in my head and I can't enumerate just one only! This guy is unique and I think that he will to surprise a lot of people - Me in first :thumb_yello::punk:

i don't know what am i expecting from his 2nd album really:blink:

if he makes something different they'll say:"OMG!:shocked: he's changed! i want old mika back!"

i'll just skip the "too high pitched" songs :

I agree with 100%, I can hear the people screeming .......

But I´m sure for myself, I will like the new album :punk:

Edited by Sabine64

I have rather low expectations of a second album.

I think the pressure to produce another album (albeit slowly) is the blight of creativity.

I pray that 'Rain' will have been re-arranged to cut down on the repetative caterwauling.

I'm O.K. with Holy Johnny and HMDYLM.

I don't want any of the old demos or re-workings of LiCM.

And I fear that the dazzle effect of all those hits will be unrepeatable.

But I am sickening with a cold this evening so maybe it's made me write gloomily.....

ooooohhh i absolutely cannot wait until he releases the second album, quite frankly it wouldn't matter how bad the songs are (despite the fact they will obviously ALL be brilliant) i think i would still rush out and buy it just to hear his scrummy voice :mf_lustslow: yay for MIKA xxx:roftl:

I had never seen Mika as a bar code, or others artists that touchs my heart like this... I mean I do not except anything more than what he is.. If he feels a way to express himself throught this new album in a different way of LICM or in the same way that's fine... I mean I am not running to the "performance" or a "fashion tendancy", an artist express differents parts of his personnality so if it's sincere it goes naturally in the top of my mine, and it moves my days :):wub2:

I expect something that will be a different record to LICM, maybe darker in theme and the artwork will continue to evolve from the whole circus direction he started with the summer tour. in any case it will surly be interesting.:thumb_yello:

I'm expecting it will never be released.

I'm especting it veeery late.

... oh and now I expect that song linde pointed me to just a couple of days ago... lalala....:fisch:'put your heart back in your pocket.... he don't love you anymore...'

(.. if it actually is his song,... but I suppose so...)

It's definitely his song:naughty:

I wish we could hear more of that song, it sounds good:sad:

I'm especting it veeery late.

Yes, because it gave him that funny feeling in the back of his spine :das::wub2:

Yes yes, so do I! :cheerful_h4h: Dearest Mika, please.... :flowers2:

Is there any news on when its coming out...if it comes out...Can't wait for the tours to start again!!! :clap::clap::boing:

No news about the album, nothing, as far as I know!:no:

Oh yeah, the tours this spring and summer!:wub2:

Actually, we don't know anything about a tour either, it's just my wishful dreams!:wink2:

... oh and now I expect that song linde pointed me to just a couple of days ago... lalala....:fisch:'put your heart back in your pocket.... he don't love you anymore...'

(.. if it actually is his song,... but I suppose so...)

Oh yeah:wub2:

Hmmm..but it's kinda old, so I don't know if we'll ever hear the rest:sad:

What, when, how?

What have I missed!:insane:

Who's song???:roftl:

What, when, how?

What have I missed!:insane:

Who's song???:roftl:

To quote myself:

Oooh I wanna know too! (Not that I have the dvd yet, but Im just curious:naughty:)

He also sings something in the documentary on the old dvd, at the piano, wich also appeared in another interview/documentary vid, this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoMt0SJ_Khw It starts around 4:52. I also heard someone saying he sang it during a soundcheck.:blink: