REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

:lol3:

Nope, that's not Vanessa. Looks a lot like her though! Same hair. :shocked:

Charlotte and I hadn't arrived yet. :sad:

Right! Ugh! No, she doesn't even look that much like her... I just am getting my names mixed up. Who was that? Sorry!

I don't know her name but she was one of the girls from Mexico. :) They were sitting right next to us in the queue. :wink2:

Oh yes, that's right!! Of course. I'm so glad they got a good spot too... front row but on the other side - and he loved their Mexico sign. Pointed to them during that line in Billy Brown. :naughty:

my lord...everytime i read more and more about all your reports and comments and see your pics, i feel so fantastic!!!!:roftl: first because mika's new music is perfect, then because he is perfect :mf_lustslow:(i mean, he take care is fans so much!! i love that!!) and third because you've enjoyed so much and you share all you experience with us!!! thanks a lot for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk:

hope someday i could give my report about meeting mika!!! hehe! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I guess i can write some about my experience (even tho, ill say it again...i should be working!)

So we arived around 2 something to the venue... i wanted to come earlier but i had school :thumbdown:

ANYWAY! i arrived with Doug (a guy i started dating about a week and a half ago that i REALLY like!, after all he was there while we were waiting for ice cream a day before and wanted to come early with me to wait in line! :thumb_yello:) soooo we met all the other MFCers...love u all !!!

and just hang out till they opened the doors... we got to the front row and i wanted to stand by vanessa and charlotte but this girl that i dont know who she is gave me an evil eye and said "im not moving from this spot... :naughty: so i moved more to the right... i hoped that spot wont be like when i saw KEANE there because they had a keybard in some people faces... not the best... BUT at the end it was a VERY good spot :) i like looking at Mikas profile :wub2: hehe.

The Stripper was a BIG suprise for me...i remember looking at charlote and she looked like this: :shocked: it was hilarious! and Doug was standing on my right...i had to cover his eyes for a sec :naughty:

Mika's show was AMAZING!!!!!! one of the best... he has so much energy and he smiled so much i loved it! the part he asked us all to jump was great!

The new songs sound great! and i cant wait to hear them on the album.

On Love today he let me sing for 2 seconds...that was fun! he put the mic in my face and i was like "OMG!!!! and screamed while singing....haha".

When they curtain was down i thought to myself NOWAY he is going so soon.. gladly he came back!.

I didnt expect the confetti on lollipop....so that was great.... and it was TONS of it...got all in my mouth...YUM! (not!) I have it on video... ill try uploading soon...

I know u heard about the meeting mika part already so i wont say too much... it was just so amazing because he was so sweet to everyone and i think we all behaved. When he saw me he said "Hi Sivan" and hugged me... i was happy he still remembers my name. I told him about how I met doug a week ago and on the first date he asked me what i would like to do on my birthday and i said i love concerts but no one i REALLY like is around...and he asked me "what about mika?!" and i said "nahhh mika is working on his album now...no way he will have a gig" and than 3 days later MIKA & Perez came up with the news! it was pretty amazing!!! He said Happy birthday and i asked him about when the album will be out... he said in the fall but he talked about his secret project that will be out soon (i cant wait). when he finished talking to everyone we asked him if he would like to take a pic with ALL of us as a group so he wont need to take a pic with EVERY single person... he said OFCOURSE! and than he asked "would u like a group pic? or individuals?" he is so nice... so he said "ok lets do them both!" i love this guy!

hmmmm after all that i talked a bit to Yasmin...she is always so nice. and than we left! talked outside...said our goodbyes.... waaaa

i hope to see u all again soon!

Btw...when we all got in there to meet mika we were able to get in like 10 ppl only... so Doug stayed outside cause he knew there are big fans that want to go more than him... i felt bad but love him for doing that... he said "go meet your boyfriend...have fun! dont worry.... " sweet sweet guy... im planing on keeping him around...

The Stripper was a BIG suprise for me...i remember looking at charlote and she looked like this: :shocked: it was hilarious! and Doug was standing on my right...i had to cover his eyes for a sec :naughty:

Mika's show was AMAZING!!!!!! one of the best... he has so much energy and he smiled so much i loved it! the part he asked us all to jump was great!

The new songs sound great! and i cant wait to hear them on the album.

On Love today he let me sing for 2 seconds...that was fun! he put the mic in my face and i was like "OMG!!!! and screamed while singing....haha".

Btw...when we all got in there to meet mika we were able to get in like 10 ppl only... so Doug stayed outside cause he knew there are big fans that want to go more than him... i felt bad but love him for doing that... he said "go meet your boyfriend...have fun! dont worry.... " sweet sweet guy... im planing on keeping him around...

Oh, that was YOU he let sing???!!! AWESOME! :punk:

You're so much fun! And I like Doug. Keep him around. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, that was YOU he let sing???!!! AWESOME! :punk:

You're so much fun! And I like Doug. Keep him around. :mf_rosetinted:

yeah was me! do we have a video that one of u took that u can actually see me on it maybe?!

yeah? u liked Doug? :D

he was really sweet... never thought he would come and wait with us all day... after we left he said he is glad he did it with me because he knows how important Mika is to me...

yeah was me! do we have a video that one of u took that u can actually see me on it maybe?!

yeah? u liked Doug? :D

he was really sweet... never thought he would come and wait with us all day... after we left he said he is glad he did it with me because he knows how important Mika is to me...

Adorable, it's a must to have someone understand you :)