REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

:naughty:

s'all good, we cool, we cool.

So, how are you feeling after all this excitment?

I'm feeling better. Still don't really feel like eating, but I've stopped crying and don't feel nauseous :biggrin2::naughty:

Twitter: New song Good Gone Girl soundin so GOOD

Please don't tease us like that Mikaaaa :fish:

isn't he terrible? I want a recording of Toy Boy. and blue eyes. and..and all of them. GAH! I did NOT think I would fall in love with ALL of the new songs. Its madness! I wonder if this will be like the first CD where I can listen to it for horus without skipping any songs. Insanity I say!! :naughty:

I'm feeling better. Still don't really feel like eating, but I've stopped crying and don't feel nauseous :biggrin2::naughty:

*tempts you with muffins* Thats good that your not crying or sick anymore though! :fro:

HOw do you get them? Do I have to create an account?

No, it's just a zip file that you download and save on your hard drive.

saniflo, i can't download the pictures.... anyone else having that problem?

What is the problem?

It should show you a zip file; Can you see it? You need to save it to your c drive and then unzip using Winzip or Winrar or any other zip/unzipping tool.

Just download Sariflors file.

Click on the link, follow the instructions and make sure it's saved on your computer!:thumb_yello:

Well done Sienna. I still remember the days where you went on about not having a clue, and here you are now, TEACHING people :roftl:

Those photos are just...adorable. :wub2:

HOw do you get them? Do I have to create an account?

saniflo, i can't download the pictures.... anyone else having that problem?

Click on the link Sara posted. Click on the little white box to the left of the title that reads "LA PICS.zip". When the drop down menu comes, click "view full image". A new window will open. In that new window, click the button at the bottom that says "download image". A new window will open. Click the link that says "Click here to start download.." and...presto. :thumb_yello:

Blaagghhhuuh! I just posted a big long review, and I pressed to post it, and apparently I wasn't even connected to the internet. How does that happen!??!?!

Anyways, Best night of my LIFE! Of my LIFE.

You've probably heard it all already.

I'll just tell you my meeting Mika experience!

He came up to our area, and when it was my turn I said "Hi! My name is Vanessa" and we shook hands.

He said, "Nice to meet you" with a shy smile. :wub2: He's pretty shy...

After, he talked to a few people, and then I told him "from what i heard at this concert, I love the songs on the new album!" And when I said it, It was loud in there and hard to hear, so he leaned in and I told it to him in his ear! *sigh* :blush-anim-cl: Then he said, "Oh good!" and clapped his hands.

Later, when it came time for the pics, for the group pic he came to the back where I was and wrapped his arm around me! *see pic on front page, I'm the one who looks asleep while standing and smiling*

And then the individual pic:

About 3 MFCers got theirs, and there were people around me and I didn't know if they were gonna go or not. When no one went up, I shrugged and made an "Oh well, I guess I'll go" face, and he did the same back! We both shrugged at eachother and made an "Oh well" face at the same time! Hahah, it was funny. We both smiled :wub2:

We wrapped our arms around eachother, and he leaned his cheek on my head, and for a moment I thought, "Oh man, I'm doing a one armed pose hug with the guy that I've been admiring for 2 years. Oh MAN!" And then I came back to reality. I snapped out of it and focused on making my shoulder not tremble violently while under Mika's hand.

And then we dis-embraced and I said thank you, and you know how when you and another person walk away, but you both walk the same way, and your doing a dance type thing for a while because you keep on getting in eachothers path? We did that!! I had a "Oh wait, we're going the same way" moment with Mika!

We both laughed and he made an "ahh!" kind of funny noise, and then we figured it out haha.

usually after a mika gig im bawling and want to desperately rewind, and i cant get over how good it was. but now, after this gig, im completely content with where I am. I dont feel like a crazy fan girl, I feel like a girl who is in love with an awesome guy. I don't want to marry him, I don't get jealous if I see him with a person now, i just love this guy so much. I feel much more calm and contained and relaxed, just like talking to a normal guy. thats what I loved about the meet and greet atmosphere most. It wasnt a crazy fans and person they absolutely are obsessed with meeting, I just felt like it was a meeting with people. Introducing ourselves, kind of realizing we're both on planet earth, and we're just sayin' hi and moving on. By far my best experience of my life. I will never forget it...

Please post! i think i'm connected to the internet, or else im going crazy!

Edited by findingmywords

As for the new music... ABSOLUTELY freakin' amazing!

I cannot wait. There is some quality about it... I feel like it's very Mika. I just get this feeling when I listen to the vids of the new music... Kind of like awe? Wonder? I can't tell... I don't even think its a describable thing that has a word to it. I think out of everyone in the world, you guys would understand the most haha. I'm not going crazy! Whoo! Well that's one thing to be happy about.

Or maybe I am...

Blaagghhhuuh! I just posted a big long review, and I pressed to post it, and apparently I wasn't even connected to the internet. How does that happen!??!?!

He came up to our area, and when it was my turn I said "Hi! My name is Vanessa"

After, he talked to a few people, and then I told him "from what i heard at this concert, I love the songs on the new album!" And when I said it, It was loud in there and hard to hear, so he leaned in and I told it to him in his ear! *sigh* :blush-anim-cl: Then he said, "Oh good!" and clapped his hands.

Later, when it came time for the pics, for the group pic he came to the back where I was and wrapped his arm around me! *see pic on front page, I'm the one who looks asleep while standing and smiling*

About 3 MFCers got theirs, and there were people around me and I didn't know if they were gonna go or not. When no one went up, I shrugged and made an "Oh well, I guess I'll go" face, and he did the same back! We both shrugged at eachother and made an "Oh well" face at the same time! Hahah, it was funny. We both smiled :wub2:

We wrapped our arms around eachother, and he leaned his cheek on my head, and for a moment I thought, "Oh man, I'm doing a one armed pose hug with the guy that I've been admiring for 2 years. Oh MAN!" And then I came back to reality. I snapped out of it and focused on making my shoulder not tremble violently while under Mika's hand.

And then we dis-embraced and I said thank you, and you know how when you and another person walk away, but you both walk the same way, and your doing a dance type thing for a while because you keep on getting in eachothers path? We did that!! I had a "Oh wait, we're going the same way" moment with Mika!

We both laughed and he made an "ahh!" kind of funny noise, and then we figured it out haha.

usually after a mika gig im bawling and want to desperately rewind, and i cant get over how good it was. but now, after this gig, im completely content with where I am. I dont feel like a crazy fan girl, I feel like a girl who is in love with an awesome guy. I don't want to marry him, I don't get jealous if I see him with a person now, i just love this guy so much. I feel much more calm and contained and relaxed, just like talking to a normal guy. thats what I loved about the meet and greet atmosphere most. It wasnt a crazy fans and person they absolutely are obsessed with meeting, I just felt like it was a meeting with people. Introducing ourselves, kind of realizing we're both on planet earth, and we're just sayin' hi and moving on. By far my best experience of my life. I will never forget it...

YAY! Finally you got to a computer!!! :wub2:

I think your report made me laugh the most. I loved it!!! :biggrin2:

I have to go now though, which sucks because....you just got on, and I've been on all day. Be back later though.

:bye:

One of the OTHER best parts (wow, lotsa best parts):

The people. Absolutely amazing. I had such an amazing time with you guys, as always. There's just a magical feeling when I see you guys. I feel like you guys are even famous. Just like Mika... I get the same feelings! Sad when leave you, excited to see you.

I think we all feel understood when with eachother!

I seriously do feel like you guys are famous though haha. "OMG, its Fmbm!" But then I realize, I've seen her before. She's a buddy..."

"Omg, sariflor! Daydreambeliever! I've been waiting to see you! Can I get a picture with you! :aah:"

I loved it so much. Man... I can't even write in typed letters. There should be some new invention that just connects to your brain and shows everyone what you feel and think. That would be perfect for MFC haha. In good, and bad ways though :das::doh:

(: Awww that's adorable Vanessa!!!

(:

(:

(:

I just want to say a big thank you to all of the MFCers who I had the pleasure of meeting. I know that you probably don't know who I am, but I swear I'm on the MFC everyday. I just haven't had time to post in the past 9 months because I've been really busy at school.

Thank you for being so nice to me (: You guys are the best.

Seriously, that night was one of the best days I've my life. I've been dreaming of a night like that for over 2 years...*cries with joy*

Oooh such a lovely review :wub2:

Ok guys, here the meeting vid. It hasn't fully processed yet, so once it's all done it will come up with the HD option for the widescreen.

Bear in mind that it's a VERY dark vid, as there was hardly any light there, but hey, it is what it is :naughty:

Funniest REPORT i've read until now, vanessa...:naughty::thumb_yello:

Edited by willywonka

*gushing fangurl over*

Oh, I don't believe THAT for a minute! :roftl:

Thanks, Mana, for your fabulous report -- I knew I could count on

you, my fellow scribe, for all the lovely details!

Everyone else: here is the link to download the individual (and group) pics. I put them all in one file cause I have too much file housekeeping to do and doing them one by one and knowing which one was what would have killed me :roftl:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9fe1433bb92e1fd66e7203eb87368129e04e75f6e8ebb871

Thanks, Sara for the pics and the videos that I know are coming :wink2:

And Sivan, thanks for your pics and vids too.

Gee, I'm starting to really believe I *was* there Wednesday night! :blink:

Thank you all for bringing it home to us!

Oooh such a lovely review :wub2:

Ok guys, here the meeting vid. It hasn't fully processed yet, so once it's all done it will come up with the HD option for the widescreen.

Bear in mind that it's a VERY dark vid, as there was hardly any light there, but hey, it is what it is :naughty:

I loved the jacket part :lol3:

"I LIKE IT" :roftl:

Ok guys, here the meeting vid.

It hasn't fully processed yet, so once it's all done it will come up with the HD option for the widescreen.

Ok guys, here the meeting vid.

It hasn't fully processed yet, so once it's all done it will come up with the HD option for the widescreen.

Oh wow, thanks Sara!! Makes me feel like I was there!

Oh how sweet and natural he was :) Love it!!

We'll make sure of it :wink2: Your time will come

:thumb_yello:<< Patronising mod smiley xD

:shocked: that is just hurtful :roftl:

No, it's just a zip file that you download and save on your hard drive.

What is the problem?

It should show you a zip file; Can you see it? You need to save it to your c drive and then unzip using Winzip or Winrar or any other zip/unzipping tool.

Well done Sienna. I still remember the days where you went on about not having a clue, and here you are now, TEACHING people :roftl:

i don't remember the exact wording of the error but it said that the error had been reported to mediafire. it happened about 4 times....

thanks again oh video wizard! i'll go look at those next ;o)

then i read mana's report & tried again & it worked... go figure.

mana, i love it when you go to a gig, i so enjoy reading your reports. can't wait for part 4 :wub2:

Ok guys, here the videos. As I post them they aren't fully processed yet, so once it's all done it will come up with the HD option for the widescreen.

Meeting Mika:

Grace Kelly:

Will keep posting and updating