MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 12, 2009 2ND DATE! - Gig reports, photos & videos

robertina

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerald, you deserve to be a guy :thumb_yello: !

Laura, she has set an example to you... why don't you speak the truth ? Butts second :wink2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

:roftl::naughty: Maybe I'd be more successful in love if I were:roftl:

There's a short people thread?!:roftl:

I need to join... During my pic with M, I was nestled right under his arm pit:teehee: That boy is taaaaaaaaallll:blush-anim-cl: and he smells nice.:wub2:

I know :fangurl: ! He smells... clean :fangurl: ! Kind of just out of the shower good :fangurl: .

Yours drooly,

Id3

You're just afraid about telling us the truth, admit it. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

You know what, guys, I would love to bully a mod :devil: ...

Why don't we all dance round her, chanting : 'She's afraid of telling the truuuuth ! She's afraid of telling the truuuuth !' ?

That would be fun :floor: !

Cheers,

Id3

Well then- I love your siggy! Talk about eye contact!

Edit- feel free to tell me I don't look like a purple blob in mine. The Oldlings have failed to take the hint.

I didn't think to remark on the purple blob thing cos' you're not a blob at all .... :huglove:

You looked lovely in London and I'm sure you looked lovely in Paris too :biggrin2:

Edit- feel free to tell me I don't look like a purple blob in mine. The Oldlings have failed to take the hint.

You DON'T look like a purple blob (thanks, you taught me a new word :D). Was he looking at you?? You were so CLOSE!!!:biggrin2:

And thanks!

You know what, guys, I would love to bully a mod :devil: ...

Why don't we all dance round her, chanting : 'She's afraid of telling the truuuuth ! She's afraid of telling the truuuuth !' ?

That would be fun :floor: !

Cheers,

Id3

:lmao: naughty, naughty boy!!

I know, when cows look at you with those big, brown, soft and soulful eyes, you fall in love with them :wub2: ! Actually they are not really making eye contact, they are just thinking of the next turd they are going to drop...

Speaking of which... has anybody noticed Sire's new hairstyle in the Observer ? Looks like a huge mastiff has relieved its bowels on his head :roftl: !

He reminds me of the baby Willy W posted a few weeks back...

Yes, Guyl, I know, totally off topic :naughty: .

Soaring, my mother is crazy about you :fangurl: . I don't know what you two girls did at the Cirque d'Hiver, and I don't want to know :shocked: but you shouldn't have turned her, her partner won't be happy :no: .

OMFG, it's good to be back ! I missed you guys, especially the mods :roftl: !

Cheers,

Id3

What is a blob? I mean, my English is so bad, never heard that word before :shocked:

A blob is a not very nice word for a fat person .... :(

I don't particulary like the word ... being a larger lady myself

Oh, I see. NO, no one looks like blob!!! And Sosi, your siggy is lovely, and you are lovely, I've met you!! Do you still remember? I was that not very calm person :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I see. NO, no one looks like blob!!! And Sosi, your siggy is lovely, and you are lovely, I've met you!! Do you still remember? I was that not very calm person :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

Are any of us calm when it comes to Mika .... well I kind of was when I met him ... but after he'd gone was another thing entirely .... :lmfao:

As I cried during most of the gig in Milan, I was afraid I would burst into tears before him. Thank God, I didn't:naughty:

Yes, it is

I actually don't look into a guys eyes first, but that's because of a problem I have with eyes, but that's a long story I can't be bothered to go into now (strangely Mika is an exception to this, don't know how he did it, but I don't have a problem looking into his!).

It's usually the smile on a guy that gets my attention.

Always thought that "thing with eyes" you have was just a joke!:shocked:

Oh, sorry for making eye jokes about it then when Mika twitted about that play!:wink2:

Oh, I see : ! Much worse than the dirtiest word then !

Let's just forget about it, OK :wink2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Oh the troublemaker is back!:biggrin2:

Hi, your infamous posts were deeply missed!:naughty:

And as soon as you get your butt here you start mentioning butts and turd????:shocked::roftl:

And from your mum's reports i know you attended the first of the Paris gigs, right?

Where's your report then?:biggrin2:

And from your mum's reports i know you attended the first of the Paris gigs, right?

He didn't go in the end. :wink2:

We can't even bash him for not writing a report. Dang! :naughty:

Hello !!!

I'm quite sure you already had a lot of reports, I didn't read all the thread but I can tell you few words about the two gigs !!

They were really amazing... the best experience so far. Especially the 12th one. And he said on purpose at the very beginning of the gig that it was their last one of the tour so they were more relax than the other gigs ! And we could actually say that he totally let himself go on a special vibe...

He was amazing, very connected with the crowd. The venue was stonning, and this round stage so special... On the 12th I was first row, just in front of the piano and I could really see his emotions while he was playing...With my friend, we were the only one to stand during the fast songs but he didn't matter, I wanted to have fun. At least Mika saw us when he looked that way !! we were the 2 crazy girls of the first row of that block

It was amazing seeing Aurelien playing during Relax. I was so shocked ! So happy for him !

I liked Rain so much !!!! We can hear all the prospective of this song

When Mika felt during Relax, it was just in front of us. Poor him.

Well, the encore were so nice !!! everybody was singing, standing up etc...

All the venue went mad ! He made Stuck in the middle again but he said it was our turn to sing and he made the venue sing during it !!!

At one moment, for the last encore, he wanted to sing Love Today. He made one note and all the crowd had guessed it was Love Today and at the same moment, eveybody sang "doom da da di da di doom".... he was so suprised and said "crap, how did you know that ?" !!

What else can I say. With the French forum, we organized some things for him : during the gig, just before the first encore, when he came back on stage, we launched to him flowers... everybody came with one flower and we all launched them at the same time, as we were dispatched in all the venue, the flowers came from the 4 corners of the crowd. I really like this moment. Mika has played with the flowers, so as Martin and Dan ! And he also gave or launched a few ones in the audience. At the end, Ida picked up some of them. And at the end, when he came out after the gig, there were too many people. Some of the people didn't behave so well and pushed everyone... Mika said to stop, otherwise he went back home. After that, he arrived to our little group (we were about 30 ) and we sang to him a song that suited very well to that gig from France Gall (song written by Serge Gainsbourg who Mika used to listen when he was in France) : "Il jouait du piano debout" (He played the piano standing (sorry for this bad translation)) and he was so happy !! he stopped a while to listen to us and at one moment, we were not very secure with the lyrics so he laughed and made a little bit fun of us !! priceless ! at the end, he applaused and thanked us. It was so nice !! (this is the video !!!! please, do not make fun of us !!

)

Well, those gigs were amazing, Mika was amazing, as usual but I really enjoyed how he played the old songs and I think his voice is better and better...

I was happy to speak with a few Mfcers and sorry if I didn't speak to many of you.

It was nice to meet Juju, Bianka, and I also spoke a litle bit with Soaring Simpson who was sitting just in front of me during the 11th (what a nice lady who made me sign the MFC flag), only a few words with Babspanky. I thank Charlotte for having taken a pic of us. Very kind of you and the pic is so nice. It was very nice to have few talks with you. You're a very nice person, I could see that reading your posts and seeing you pics but you really are.

I would have wanted to write more details, and communicate more feelings but it's hard to do it in english.

Sorry for my mistakes...

Well, here are the few pics I took.

le 11.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4261/dsc01402bis.jpg

dsc01402bis.th.jpg

le 12

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5936/dsc01439bis.jpg

dsc01439bis.th.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1169/dsc01455bis.jpg

dsc01455bis.th.jpg

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/940/dsc01460bis.jpg

dsc01460bis.th.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4113/dsc01466bis.jpg

dsc01466bis.th.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6448/dsc01479ter.jpg

dsc01479ter.th.jpg

And the vids.

I'll upload the other ones tomorrow.

Over my shoulder - the 12th

(I had Martin's head just in front of me :sneaky2: )

Rappel Love Today - le 11

Relax - le 11

Rain - le 11

Happy Ending - le 11

Toy boy - le 11

et Lonely Alcoholic - le 11

Edited by French Deb

Always thought that "thing with eyes" you have was just a joke!:shocked:

Oh, sorry for making eye jokes about it then when Mika twitted about that play!:wink2:

Oh the troublemaker is back!:biggrin2:

Hi, your infamous posts were deeply missed!:naughty:

And as soon as you get your butt here you start mentioning butts and turd????:shocked::roftl:

That's okay, I guess I should have pm'd you about it.