REPORTS, PICS, VIDS: MIKA in London - Free show @The Bloomsbury Ballroom (21-9-2009)

Miro

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Can't say thank you enough to Sarah and Jenny for getting me a wristband, and I'm so glad I went.

:roftl::roftl::biggrin2: No worries about the ticket. Im glad i could help :biggrin2:.

OMG yesterday was a amazing, we were so close :swoon::wub2::wub2:. I will post a full report shortly :)

:roftl::roftl::biggrin2: No worries about the ticket. Im glad i could help :biggrin2:.

OMG yesterday was a amazing, we were so close :swoon::wub2::wub2:. I will post a full report shortly :)

I didn't know there was a limit on smilies until I tried to post that, hahahaha.

Uploading vids/pics now, and gonna try and re-inflate my balloon at some point. :thumb_yello:

I didn't know there was a limit on smilies until I tried to post that, hahahaha.

Uploading vids/pics now, and gonna try and re-inflate my balloon at some point. :thumb_yello:

Yeah i noticed that! i was about to say i think mika was more than 12 minutes late, then noticed that you cant post more than 12 smilies. NOT FAIR!!:biggrin2:

Yeah i noticed that! i was about to say i think mika was more than 12 minutes late, then noticed that you cant post more than 12 smilies. NOT FAIR!!:biggrin2:

Haha after the way he looked at me after he signed my album, I wouldn't have cared if he'd been 12 hours late. :wub2:

I'm still a giggling mess. I got to Kel's and she had a bed set up for me on the sofa with lots of blankets and ahhhhhh it was so nice. Better than camping at Euston! Did you and Jenny get home all right?

When my pictures are uploaded they'll be here so go and have a butchers cos I got a few gooduns. PHOTOSSSS

Haha after the way he looked at me after he signed my album, I wouldn't have cared if he'd been 12 hours late. :wub2:

I'm still a giggling mess. I got to Kel's and she had a bed set up for me on the sofa with lots of blankets and ahhhhhh it was so nice. Better than camping at Euston! Did you and Jenny get home all right?

When my pictures are uploaded they'll be here so go and have a butchers cos I got a few gooduns. PHOTOSSSS

:roftl: Im still on a high from yesterday, I just love mika highs :biggrin2:. Wow, i bet you were pleased you didn't wait at Euston!! your parents didn't find out that you were in essex did they??:wink2:. Yep we got back just fine. It was great meeting you (and kevin) last night. It made the night even more brilliant :biggrin2:. Cant wait to see your pics/vid's. Im recharging my camera at the mo, so will upload mine later.

Videos are being quite quick today - I've got Billy Brown, Love Today, Happy Ending, Lollipop, Rain and We Are Golden.

Billy Brown's finished but it's still processing, but they'll all be on my Youtube profile.

The sound's not as good as usual, I think I was a bit close to the bass speaker, but it's still good.

And Sarah, I got the same lines on my videos that you did so I think it's the lighting. I hope so, anyway, haha. I need to get Kevin's version of Happy Ending and make the super one XD

:roftl: Im still on a high from yesterday, I just love mika highs :biggrin2:. Wow, i bet you were pleased you didn't wait at Euston!! your parents didn't find out that you were in essex did they??:wink2:. Yep we got back just fine. It was great meeting you (and kevin) last night. It made the night even more brilliant :biggrin2:. Cant wait to see your pics/vid's. Im recharging my camera at the mo, so will upload mine later.

I completely failed to see this post when I was putting up my video link, anyway...

I'm knackered cos I've only had 3 hours sleep but I'm massively giggly and I was just smiling to myself on the train the whole way back.

My parents had NO idea. Thank goodness cos they'd have probably murdered me.

It was lovely meeting you too, I'm so rubbish at making friends and I made three of them last night! So pleased, hahaha. We'll have to meet up when he does more London shows, do our pan of the stage and get Kevin to do his big close up. LOL!

Where to start......

We got to the queue at the venue at about 6.15pm and i think they let us into the venue foyer by the bar at about 745pmish. We queued by the door and as more people got let in the queue backed up on itself if you know what i mean and snaked back out the door.

Me Rose and Daisy Lou stood talking to Andy about this that and the other until we got let in the doors opened and there was a massive surge to the door everyone that was close to it just pushed through i have never seen anything like it in my life!

Security suck they just let it happen people at the back pushed infront of people at the front.

Me and Rose managed to get right in front of the speakers......Im still in complete shock over how everyone surged to the door and the queue just didnt exist :shocked:

Anyway the concert was AMAZING :wub2: yes his trousers did rip from the crotch to about the knee towards the end he held a bucket then a hand over the area to stop things slipping out :roftl::roftl:

The gig was Immense....other when two girls pushed infront of me and rose during the concert so i was glaring at them giving them the evil eye i felt my personal space had been invaded its at times like this i wish i had a cattle rod so i can shock people that do that GRRRR:sneaky2:

After the Gig we all got ushered outside and attempted to form and orderly queue which was hard.

The girls that had pushed infront of us were hanging around the taxi driver for mika trying to flirt etc etc with him and then when mia came out they pushed themselves into the queue omg if looks could kill i was seeing red!

He`came out at about 11.20pmish he came over to us...rose mentioned if he had got his champagne andc he looked very confused, explained she had given it to Cherrisse...maybe she had drunk it for him? :naughty:

I got my cd signed then had to run to catch my last train home so i apologise to everyone i didnt get to say goodbye to i had to dash:thumb_yello:

Videos are being quite quick today - I've got Billy Brown, Love Today, Happy Ending, Lollipop, Rain and We Are Golden.

Billy Brown's finished but it's still processing, but they'll all be on my Youtube profile.

The sound's not as good as usual, I think I was a bit close to the bass speaker, but it's still good.

And Sarah, I got the same lines on my videos that you did so I think it's the lighting. I hope so, anyway, haha. I need to get Kevin's version of Happy Ending and make the super one XD

Phew!! thats good. Ive been looking on the canon website this morning because i thought there was a serious problem with my camera. Gosh im feeling better now :). hehe that is going to be one mega video when you combine them:biggrin2:. I think i might have a snippet of happy ending, about 10 secs long, is that any use to you??

Phew!! thats good. Ive been looking on the canon website this morning because i thought there was a serious problem with my camera. Gosh im feeling better now :). hehe that is going to be one mega video when you combine them:biggrin2:. I think i might have a snippet of happy ending, about 10 secs long, is that any use to you??

Yeah why not? Nothing like visual variety!

Where to start......

We got to the queue at the venue at about 6.15pm and i think they let us into the venue foyer by the bar at about 745pmish. We queued by the door and as more people got let in the queue backed up on itself if you know what i mean and snaked back out the door.

Me Rose and Daisy Lou stood talking to Andy about this that and the other until we got let in the doors opened and there was a massive surge to the door everyone that was close to it just pushed through i have never seen anything like it in my life!

Security suck they just let it happen people at the back pushed infront of people at the front.

Me and Rose managed to get right in front of the speakers......Im still in complete shock over how everyone surged to the door and the queue just didnt exist :shocked:

Yep that whole pushing thing, i just knew that was going to happen as soon as the queue snaked back on itself. We had been in the queue since 5:30 so we were about 15 people from the front. As the door opened the first few people went through and then a group of people to the side of us(at the back of the que) started to push us. We pushed them back, one of my friends gave them a well placed elbow in the stomach and we managed to bundle through the door before them and get second row. But when i turned around the 3rd row was full of people who were at the back of the queue :furious:. Some people seriously are so self centered and only think about themselves and end up ruining it for others!!:( :(

After the Gig we all got ushered outside and attempted to form and orderly queue which was hard.

The girls that had pushed infront of us were hanging around the taxi driver for mika trying to flirt etc etc with him and then when mia came out they pushed themselves into the queue omg if looks could kill i was seeing red!

OMG the 'next' girls. Those two from Scala. I dont even want to talk about them, they make me soooooooooo mad :furious::furious:

Im looking to see if Cherisse has a hangover due to champagne today :roftl:

Set list anyone? :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Quiete possiblly because Rose managed to give the champagne to cherrise as the band went into the venuse ...yet when mika came out he didnt have a clue ased what sort of champagne it was and he seemed guineuinly gutted :aah:

Don't worry, at the stage invasion at Scala, one of them tried to hug him afterwards and he completely blanked her and hugged a load of guys and went off stage, you can see it in my video, and I managed to capture the crushed look in her eyes.

It's all fine, it's all about the karma, don't worry.