2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I yelled YOU'RE GORGEOUS during the gig :lmfao:

I wonder if he heard, I always yell things when it's quiet..

I'm sure he did.:biggrin2:

I'm sure I'll have no voice left after the gigs. It will be constant screaming:naughty:

There could be no better use of your voices than Mika Gigs!

What a sacrifice!:roftl:

Happy Ending :

:swoon:OMG!!:swoon:

OMG thank you for posting this.. this has to be the most EMOTIONAL I have ever seen him sing this song yet (and I have seen him live 12 times so far). It's stunning, HE is stunning, his outfit is stunning, his voice is MORE than stunning...sigh MIKA you leave me speechlees WAAy too many times.

OMG thank you for posting this.. this has to be the most EMOTIONAL I have ever seen him sing this song yet (and I have seen him live 12 times so far). It's stunning, HE is stunning, his outfit is stunning, his voice is MORE than stunning...sigh MIKA you leave me speechlees WAAy too many times.

Awwww, he was almost crying there...:(

He is teary eyed...:sad:

I think it was when he had clothes on...

Better than nothing :wink2:

Looking forward for my reaction IF he will be shirtless to just one of the gigs im going to... I do have an idea.... a mix of :shocked::drool:melting-buddy-icon.gif and biteing my lip (lower) Kinda like this

95732245sk7rv4.jpg

a lil weakness i have!

Better than nothing :wink2:

Looking forward for my reaction IF he will be shirtless to just one of the gigs im going to... I do have an idea.... a mix of :shocked::drool:melting-buddy-icon.gif and biteing my lip (lower) Kinda like this

95732245sk7rv4.jpg

a lil weakness i have!

Well, I just started screaming hysterically and waving my arms about like a maniac.

Well, I just started screaming hysterically and waving my arms about like a maniac.

Understand ya 120% :naughty:

I have to wait 4 months for himj... will you join me in hope, wish and pray that he will do it (take his shirt off) at the London, Copenhagen or/and Luxemborg show? :biggrin2::naughty:

he didnt do it at the show i went to... was also only a 4 tracks show :tears: He only took off his jacket and belt... My dream is to see him shirtless (and sweaty) with my own eyes... :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

Understand ya 120% :naughty:

I have to wait 4 months for himj... will you join me in hope, wish and pray that he will do it (take his shirt off) at the London, Copenhagen or/and Luxemborg show? :biggrin2::naughty:

he didnt do it at the show i went to... was also only a 4 tracks show :tears: He only took off his jacket and belt... My dream is to see him shirtless (and sweaty) with my own eyes... :naughty:

:roftl:

Well for me the most exciting part was when he sat down at the edge of the stage inches away from me,

But yeah seeing his abs of steel wasn't a bad thing, either :roftl:

:roftl:

Well for me the most exciting part was when he sat down at the edge of the stage inches away from me,

But yeah seeing his abs of steel wasn't a bad thing, either :roftl:

waw.... think i'll just go to bed (4:35 am atm.) and dream about that (i hope)

Thx for the xtra report thingy..... i hope for more :wink2:

Here's a half proper report. :lol3:

Before the concert: I got off the bus and walked to the end of the street. By the time I walked down to the pier, I was so cold I was shaking. So when I got there, Suzy and co. gave me a blanket and some Hotties. :wub2: When we went to the market to get lunch, someone said they saw chicken feet (where's that pic? :naughty:) but I got some lunch thingy- BBQ chicken (tasted nasty), rice (was okay) and veggies (was like slime). Blah blah blah...at (was it 5pm?) we got hot chocolate from Mika! YAY! Blah blah blah...we were let inside.

The concert: Pretty much what Christine reported. :teehee: He was SO good, energy was great, voice sounded awesome and he gave attention to all areas of the stage.

After the concert: Bought the most awesome concert T-shirt and poster ever. I called Christine to see where she was- my mom was calling me at the same time, so sometimes it cut out (as I 'ignored' my mom's call). Sorry about that Christine. :blush-anim-cl: We didn't get to meet Mika (I'm thinking it was, maybe, sorta, in part because of those screaming girls...who didn't listen to Sara :fisch:), so I'll give him the shirt I made sometime later. I gave hugs/said goodbye to everyone. And Long drove me to the subway station. By the way, I'm so glad I got home by bus/train alright. Because once I was out with friends but got to the subway station at 2:30am and it stopped running, so I had to walk home. :emot-sad: And I made it to the station on time to catch the bus! :D

Overall it was an epic evening. And I'm so happy everyone was so nice to me. :blush-anim-cl: And it's my goal to travel with some of you to a gig sometime. :bleh:

***PICS COMING SOON***

Here's a half proper report. :lol3:

Before the concert: I got off the bus and walked to the end of the street. By the time I walked down to the pier, I was so cold I was shaking. So when I got there, Suzy and co. gave me a blanket and some Hotties. :wub2: When we went to the market to get lunch, someone said they saw chicken feet (where's that pic? :naughty:) but I got some lunch thingy- BBQ chicken (tasted nasty), rice (was okay) and veggies (was like slime). Blah blah blah...at (was it 5pm?) we got hot chocolate from Mika! YAY! Blah blah blah...we were let inside.

The concert: Pretty much what Christine reported. :teehee: He was SO good, energy was great, voice sounded awesome and he gave attention to all areas of the stage.

After the concert: Bought the most awesome concert T-shirt and poster ever. I called Christine to see where she was- my mom was calling me at the same time, so sometimes it cut out (as I 'ignored' my mom's call). Sorry about that Christine. :blush-anim-cl: We didn't get to meet Mika (I'm thinking it was, maybe, sorta, in part because of those screaming girls...who didn't listen to Sara :fisch:), so I'll give him the shirt I made sometime later. I gave hugs/said goodbye to everyone. And Long drove me to the subway station. By the way, I'm so glad I got home by bus/train alright. Because once I was out with friends but got to the subway station at 2:30am and it stopped running, so I had to walk home. :emot-sad: And I made it to the station on time to catch the bus! :D

Overall it was an epic evening. And I'm so happy everyone was so nice to me. :blush-anim-cl: And it's my goal to travel with some of you to a gig sometime. :bleh:

***PICS COMING SOON***

Yay yay yay! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Can't wait for the pictures. You guys ROCK! :bow:

Awesome t-shirt :shocked:

Crap, I'm gonna want to buy a bunch of stuff but I'm too poor :thumbdown:

Thanks for the pics!

You're welcome! I was going to tell you how much everything was, but I'm sure you have an indication already. :naughty: But I hope you can get something! :wub2: