2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

Zoots,

You looked amazing:thumb_yello:

Your encouraging words about accepting an invitation to ever perform with Mika are so kind...:blush-anim-cl:

I have never considered it myself, not even a stage invasion, however much he was waving...:teehee: but you are right abour his irresistable bambi eyes, and also, the way you described the whole experience made me think that I might consider it one day:teehee:

thanks again for your reports and the photos!

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoots you look bloody gorgeous girl ... :aah: I'd not have the courage to be a BG ... even though I am a Big Girl ... ummmmm ... :lmfao:

You look amazing :thumb_yello:

Aw Laurel, sometimes you gotta close your eyes and jump right in without thinking! You'd have a blast. Being on stage is such a rush.

Aw Laurel, sometimes you gotta close your eyes and jump right in without thinking! You'd have a blast. Being on stage is such a rush.

Well I'd get to the closing my eyes bit and thinking about it ...... and then it would be a massive NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :no:

:lmfao: I know it's something I'd never ever have the guts to do ... I admire anyone who can get up there though ... cos' they always look amazing :aah:

Thanks for the nice comments. :blush-anim-cl:

Despite what it looks like in that picture he is about 4 or 5 inches taller than me without shoes - it's the angle and the way he was standing. He wasn't shocked on stage, he met me before it started. I'm only 5'10.5 but the shoes kicked it up another inch or so. I think he's about 6'3 or 6'4 isn't he? So that picture really is deceptive.

No, I didn't win any kind of contest or do anything special, they were just looking for dancers because they didn't have any, and I said yes. They asked Mikaluvr too. They asked a few more people too who actually said no. If you're ever asked - say yes! I almost said no, but in the end I'm so happy I did it. I don't know what to suggest if you actually want to be chosen for this... I didn't seek it out (in fact I would have NEVER volunteered), but the only thing I can think of is if you're in the queue and you see John walking around, go up to him and ask him if he needs a dancer. I don't think they're doing lollipop girls though. And you don't need to be that big - Mikaluvr is much much much smaller than me - not a "big girl" in the least (and she looked gorgeous!). They have corsets in several sizes. These were the corsets from PDP... I think they've given up on the blue ones.

I have not slept yet since I drove my Decadent friends to the train station this morning, after we spent the entire night talking. I am about to fall over.... nap time!!!

Well I'm a size 16, but I don't think they'd pick me as I'm too short!

Go and get some sleep!!!:shocked:

Well I'd get to the closing my eyes bit and thinking about it ...... and then it would be a massive NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :no:

:lmfao: I know it's something I'd never ever have the guts to do ... I admire anyone who can get up there though ... cos' they always look amazing :aah:

Woman I'd push you up on that stage lol :aah:

ROSE, still I'dl ove to see you on stage.. :wub2:

SYLVANA, see it only now, that great sig of yours. you both look radiant and very elegant, like an old fashioned couple in a red carpet photo shoot. love it. :thumb_yello:

RAIN, a-mazing mika portrait!! wow! :shocked:

:fangurl:

Fantastic! Great stories, amazing pics, he looks so stunning, white never fails on him :wub2:

The stage design looks really nice (well, I only saw the planets/moons so far but it's already lovely)

No Dan?

Congrats, zoots, you're a very pretty big girl :wub2:, I bet that was quite the special experience :fangurl:

Wishing for March to come sooner. :teehee:

No Dan. Jimmy now.

I noticed the new guy. At first,I thought it was Martin looking quickly at the pics and then I realized he looked a tad different :teehee:

Anyway,thanks for the reports,it really sounded like a blast! And congrats the the big girls-Zoots, it really looks like you had the time of your life on pics&report! Thanks for sharing your amazing experience :wub2:

And Mika actually had teary eyes in Happy Ending! I wanted to hand him a tissue through the screen :naughty::tears: I love how he really puts emotion in what he does..if you see what I mean..

Ok... oooooh, big breath.... ok....

and yes, I'm tall.

DSC03481.jpg

DSC03480.jpg

DSC03462.jpg

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Heya, Zoots, magnificent pics...:thumb_yello:

And on the last pic i bet you had your hands glued to your legs right?:mf_rosetinted:

As i bet Mrs. P does to all the BG, glue their hands to their legs...:naughty::naughty:

Heya, Zoots, magnificent pics...:thumb_yello:

And on the last pic i bet you had your hands glued to your legs right?:mf_rosetinted:

As i bet Mrs. P does to all the BG, glue their hands to their legs...:naughty::naughty:

So they won't touch her "Little Mika Moo?":roftl:

Wow! Congrats to the Big girls! Thank you all for the reports, pics and vids! :thumb_yello: I love the planets and the stage lighting.

I wonder why he didn't play GGG :blink: I would've loved to see a video of it :wub2:

Edited by Miro

Thanks for all the explanation Zoot14 ! Lucky lucky you ! Forgunately you have accepted, otherwise you would have had a lot of regrets at that Time... Well I am tall and quite big, I was wondering if I would dare dancing on stage : I guess no because I am too shy (-,