2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

You're welcome! I was going to tell you how much everything was, but I'm sure you have an indication already. :naughty: But I hope you can get something! :wub2:

Well I hope they put the new stuff up in the Mikasounds shop :fangurl:

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgee shirt Louise! Phwoar!

Awesome t-shirt :shocked:

Crap, I'm gonna want to buy a bunch of stuff but I'm too poor :thumbdown:

Thanks for the pics!

I know same here! I promised my two best friends I'd get them shirts, but I'm getting really worried about the cost.

How much was the shirt?

Not too bad...:huh::naughty:

If they put it on the online shop then I don't have to worry about getting one at the actual gig. They better. :shun:

I was actually thinking about that.

There were about 4 shirts to choose from, a CD, pins, two posters and a tote bag.

Not bad indeed! The shirt is SO adorable! :wub2: Love love that big Mika face.

I bought it after the concert was over. By the time I got to the front, they were out of women's sizes. That's a man's shirt. :sneaky2::naughty:

I wish someone would've taken a picture :naughty:

Damnit. :doh: I just wanted to get out of that mob of people. :lol3:

$30. No tax, so that was nice. :naughty:

that's canadian dollars, right? eh it'll probably be the same in the U.S but idk...but that doesnt help because bats and dust are literally flying out of my wallet :thumbdown:

how much were the posters? i need to decorate my dorm room like nobody's business haha

that's canadian dollars, right? eh it'll probably be the same in the U.S but idk...but that doesnt help because bats and dust are literally flying out of my wallet :thumbdown:

how much were the posters? i need to decorate my dorm room like nobody's business haha

Yes, it was in Canadian dollars. The poster I got was $10 and the other one was $20.

Dear god... I told my family about this whole thing (I'm very private - even though I did this - so I almost didn't even tell them, and only told one or two friends). Now they are cyber stalking me trying to find more. I want to delete my MFC account and shut YouTube down. You know... even when you're 30+, this stuff doesn't end. (Well, maybe if I stopped acting like a kid! LOL)

HI MOM!

:boxed:

I'm always scared my family is cyber-stalking me as well :no:

Yes, it was in Canadian dollars. The poster I got was $10 and the other one was $20.

Ooh!

I'd better start saving. :naughty:

Edit: Was wondering, do you think you could post pics of the posters, if you get around to it? :wub2:

Yes - boobage for the top... my god, you'd have to have some serious boobage to actually fill it. They're massive - thank goodness they're structured and they go way up high, because there was nothing really holding me in. I was afraid of having a little Janet Jackson episode. Aparently they had to make the corsets bigger for some girls they had in the U.S., and now they're really too big for most of the girls they get. My outfit was probably 3 sizes too big on me... it was done up as tight as they could, and then Mrs. P. put some clothes pins to try and take it in, but it was still big. Plus the whole corset is very padded from top to bottom, so you end up looking a lot bigger than you actually are. But you can't tell... it looks like it's really fitted because they are so structured with wiring (or whatever you call it) that they pretty much stand on their own. You can tell from the face-to-face picture - where it's from the side - that the boobage part is about 10 sizes too big for me...

Oh...I so want to do this now! I have plenty of boobage to fill a corset, bring it on! Zoots, you are my inspiration. I loved your pictures. :wub2:

Edit: Was wondering, do you think you could post pics of the posters, if you get around to it? :wub2:

The one I got was a huge version of the cover of TBWKTM, you can see all the detail. The other one appeared to be the CD (like what's printed on the disc) and the same/similar design was on the tote bag.

The one I got was a huge version of the cover of TBWKTM, you can see all the detail. The other one appeared to be the CD (like what's printed on the disc) and the same/similar design was on the tote bag.

thank you! I'll definitely get a shirt and the TBWKTM poster then... after I strike gold... within two days :wink2:

it's official. I'M BUYING ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS!

It is *drools* amazing. I want to wear Mika's face around campus...and my dorm could use a new poster...

Ill just shove my way to the front of the merch counter like i did last time. I'm pretty sure I cut like 40 people who were crowding there...:lmfao:

There was some random guy on campus who noticed my shirt! See below. :teehee:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2586885&postcount=2990

I pushed in front of one person and I overheard them say, "I like how people are pushing now". I was going to say something rude, but I don't want to because I don't know if those people are members here. :aah:

thank you! I'll definitely get a shirt and the TBWKTM poster then... after I strike gold... within two days :wink2:

Yeah, no problem! Hope you can find that gold soon. :das:

There was some random guy on campus who noticed my shirt! See below. :teehee:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2586885&postcount=2990

I pushed in front of one person and I overheard them say, "I like how people are pushing now". I was going to say something rude, but I don't want to because I don't know if those people are members here. :aah:

Yeah, no problem! Hope you can find that gold soon. :das:

That is amazing. I would give that guy a hug.:naughty:

Edited by lollipopgirl83

That is amazing. I would give that guy a hug.:naughty:

Hahaha, yeah I know. I felt sorta bad, but hey, i wasn't there to make friends. i was dehydrated, excited and impatient because we had to go find where to meet mika after the show. I just found an opening and jumped in it.:biggrin2:

well, we are golden after all soooo....:naughty:

And the people you cut in front of weren't (dehydrated, excited, impatient)? Sorry to kill your buzz, but I can't say that attitude overly impresses me.

Apart from that, lovely to read everyone's reports, and kudos to our Big Girls.

And the people you cut in front of weren't (dehydrated, excited, impatient)? Sorry to kill your buzz, but I can't say that attitude overly impresses me.

Apart from that, lovely to read everyone's reports, and kudos to our Big Girls.

i'm not a mean person, really.:blink: i don't normally do things like that. i don't want to come across that way, sorry.:boxed:

Thanks for all the reports and the pics and vids. Loved reading about your big girl-adventures Zoots :wub2: And that Happy Ending vid is just :swoon:

That's the only video I'm allowing myself to watch...just because it's:shocked: amazing. I want to be surprised for the rest!

p.s. your signature makes me smile.:biggrin2: