2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

This video contains Grace Kelly and Kick Ass...Mika completely f*cks up Kick Ass :roftl: It's excellent quality though!

ah-ah-ooh again!

this tune is extremely addictive, i wanna sing this tune along forever :naughty:

tk4p! :biggrin2:

:roftl: I've got another pic: http://twitpic.com/20zpt7

He had the same expression 45 minutes long: bored!

his rockstar genes are still growing obviously!

while the Mika team's rockstar genes are mature, strong and completed :naughty:

Edited by suisuimeko

Your pics are amazing! Like from a professional photographer! :thumb_yello:

And that bass guy really loves his job...quiet obvious :mf_rosetinted:

I wish Jimmy would show a little bit more enthusiasm on stage, like that guy :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Aww really? Cause that's what I've always wanted to do when I grow up: concert photographer!

The bass guy had more enthusiasm in his beard than Jimmy has in his whole body. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww really? Cause that's what I've always wanted to do when I grow up: concert photographer!

Go for it, you're really talented! :thumb_yello:

The bass guy had more enthusiasm in his beard than Jimmy has in his whole body. :mf_rosetinted:

No doubt about that. I wonder that Jimmy dared to go on stage at all after that bundle of energys mind-blowing performance...must have been very intimidating for him :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for the lovely reports everyone!!! Ingie, you are a STAR!! So glad many of you got to be on stage! Especially Caz. I remember how you wanted to be LG earlier this year, but cause of your friend you didn't.. and then you weren't sure if you'd go to Eden etc so this is really great news to me :thumb_yello: Can't wait to see videos of you LOT rocking it! Fredster, your report made me laugh... brief but very funny! Thank you all again :wink2:

Thank you for the lovely reports everyone!!! Ingie, you are a STAR!! So glad many of you got to be on stage! Especially Caz. I remember how you wanted to be LG earlier this year, but cause of your friend you didn't.. and then you weren't sure if you'd go to Eden etc so this is really great news to me :thumb_yello: Can't wait to see videos of you LOT rocking it! Fredster, your report made me laugh... brief but very funny! Thank you all again :wink2:

Thank you :wub2:

Just a quick note, i'm super busy: :aah:

the background screen was broken all the gig

so it was quite funny that during the maximum effort of the popstar to do his performance in the screen behind him was written:

"data not found"

"system error"

or maybe during a particular intense vocal note:

"try again, reload data"

hello freaks here and there :bye:

You forgot the ever popular:

"No signal"

:naughty:

Just a quick note, i'm super busy: :aah:

the background screen was broken all the gig

so it was quite funny that during the maximum effort of the popstar to do his performance in the screen behind him was written:

"data not found"

"system error"

or maybe during a particular intense vocal note:

"try again, reload data"

Almost forgot about that :roftl:

Yes a 2 minute one, JUST LIKE IN THE ANDYLOO!:naughty:

I saw you going into the Andyloo :naughty: And the security guy said: 'Take your time' or something like that :aah:

I'll try to keep this report brief ... as everyone has pretty much said everything already :wub2:

I really needed a good gig after Amsterdam ... not Mika's fault but I'd lost the spark alittle bit .... I didn't get a good gig though :( I got a ****ing amazing one .... :wub2: Every reason I've ever stated as to why I love Mika came back and bit me big time this weekend ... his music makes me happy ... even feeling as low as I have been ... I wasn't sure if he'd make me feel the way he used too ..... it was in bucketloads though .... the weather was absolutely gorgeous ... the place was just beautiful ... and the people I was with yet again made this an even more special gig .... I'm still quite quiet around people .... I still wish I was abit more outgoing like some of you ... but you always make me feel comfortable .... so it's not something I tend to worry about .... I'm just myself ..... was lovely spending time with you all again ... what can I say about the gig .... I just love watching him .... he just get's better everytime I see him .... it was just an amazing gig to be at .... was lovely to know so many fellow MFC'ers were up with him that night .... always makes me smile .... but Ingie .... god ... she's a flipping dynamo .... just loved watching her on stage during Lollipop ... so wished I'd filmed it .... but I was enjoying myself too much to film most of the concert .... one of the best perfomances I've seen of it ... and all down to her and Mika's reaction to her .... had a smile on my face the whole time .... I waited with everyone else for the M&G after ... didn't want anything signed but had a necklace I wanted to give him ... which I managed to do .... so was happy about that .... got a huge Sunflower as well .... which kind of made my night .... can't wait to see him again ... which is kind of normal .... V Fest in Chelmsford for me .... it's not enough though ... I've always said it's never enough ... and when you get a good gig .... you end up doing silly things .... like buying a Fringe ticket for Edinburgh :aah: I have V the night before ... I'm gonna be flipping knackered ... and ummmmmmmmmmmm broke ... but whatever ... It's Mika's fault ... it's nowt to do with me :teehee:

Aww Laurel :wub2: Yes, when I had the meet and greet and the whole Lollipop thing I was reminded why I love Mika and everyone else so much. The break from Mikaing was nice, so it was great to be reminded why I saw him so much earlier this year in the first place (Not that I had ever forgotten, but the feelings came back to me)

It really was a special gig wasn't it?

Aww Laurel :wub2: Yes, when I had the meet and greet and the whole Lollipop thing I was reminded why I love Mika and everyone else so much. The break from Mikaing was nice, so it was great to be reminded why I saw him so much earlier this year in the first place (Not that I had ever forgotten, but the feelings came back to me)

It really was a special gig wasn't it?

It was .... :wub2: It's always pretty special ... but I think everything combined ... it couldn't have been more perfect :wub2:

I'll try to keep this report brief ... as everyone has pretty much said everything already :wub2:

I really needed a good gig after Amsterdam ... not Mika's fault but I'd lost the spark alittle bit .... I didn't get a good gig though :( I got a ****ing amazing one .... :wub2: Every reason I've ever stated as to why I love Mika came back and bit me big time this weekend ... his music makes me happy ... even feeling as low as I have been ... I wasn't sure if he'd make me feel the way he used too ..... it was in bucketloads though .... the weather was absolutely gorgeous ... the place was just beautiful ... and the people I was with yet again made this an even more special gig .... I'm still quite quiet around people .... I still wish I was abit more outgoing like some of you ... but you always make me feel comfortable .... so it's not something I tend to worry about .... I'm just myself ..... was lovely spending time with you all again ... what can I say about the gig .... I just love watching him .... he just get's better everytime I see him .... it was just an amazing gig to be at .... was lovely to know so many fellow MFC'ers were up with him that night .... always makes me smile .... but Ingie .... god ... she's a flipping dynamo .... just loved watching her on stage during Lollipop ... so wished I'd filmed it .... but I was enjoying myself too much to film most of the concert .... one of the best perfomances I've seen of it ... and all down to her and Mika's reaction to her .... had a smile on my face the whole time .... I waited with everyone else for the M&G after ... didn't want anything signed but had a necklace I wanted to give him ... which I managed to do .... so was happy about that .... got a huge Sunflower as well .... which kind of made my night .... can't wait to see him again ... which is kind of normal .... V Fest in Chelmsford for me .... it's not enough though ... I've always said it's never enough ... and when you get a good gig .... you end up doing silly things .... like buying a Fringe ticket for Edinburgh :aah: I have V the night before ... I'm gonna be flipping knackered ... and ummmmmmmmmmmm broke ... but whatever ... It's Mika's fault ... it's nowt to do with me :teehee:

Awww Laurel... nice to know your Mika LOVE is BACK ON!!! It's too easy to fall back for his greatness and charm..:blush-anim-cl: Sounds like there will be more exciting adventures ahead. :thumb_yello:

Are you coming to Fringe now?

Best news I've heard all day:thumb_yello:

Are you coming to Fringe now?

Best news I've heard all day:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: I haven't worked out the finer details yet ... but have pur-chased a ticket .... yep :naughty:

I blame Mika ... he's ok with that ... we blame him for everything anyway :teehee:

Do you know if i somehow can get the t if there was one for me?

You do indeed have one .... I saw it .... Jazzy didn't know you weren't coming :sneaky2: You never told her :wags_finger:

:biggrin2: I haven't worked out the finer details yet ... but have pur-chased a ticket .... yep :naughty:

I blame Mika ... he's ok with that ... we blame him for everything anyway :teehee:

You do indeed have one .... I saw it .... Jazzy didn't know you weren't coming :sneaky2: You never told her :wags_finger:

ohhh thought i did :blush-anim-cl:

Hope i can get it somehow :blink:

ohhh thought i did :blush-anim-cl:

Hope i can get it somehow :blink:

Not likely, I threw it away...didn't want to be carrying round a tshirt all day. If you'd told me I could have left it at home, but I already had enough with me. Didn't need any extra.

I found a good video on youtube, with us all on stage dancing!!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

wow that was really amazing , and i loved ingie , she really was the star of the show :biggrin2:

i just laughed out loud while watching that , you could see how mika tried to keep up with her but he can't dance like her haha , thats so cute.

well done ingie!! :thumb_yello: