Les Ardentes Festival, Liège, Belgium - 12 July 2013 -- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

I want to thank everyone who so generously have posted pics, vids and reports from the MIKA gigs last week, both from France, Belgium and Latvia !!:thumb_yello: In this way, we at home, also get a taste of your great experiences, and I'm very happy that everything went so well - and that MIKA now can "get his breath back" at home - after a crazy busy week ... :wub2::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

At Le Pot Au Lait we were 15. The next day we were 35 - 40

This is soo fantastic - and what a cosy pic - MIKA really can be proud of his fans!!:wub2: It's so nice to hear about these great gig eves - shared by so many MFCers :thumb_yello: Vielen dank Sabine :huglove:

Love,love

me

Just bumped into the post of Eriko in the 'before the concert thread'... it's about the audio from the 'Les Ardentes festival' broadcasted on Pure fm (Belgian radio).

Guess it's nice to post it in this thread too!

Their original file is very large ( 221MB), I tried to edit to short ONLY Mika.:fisch:

Mediafire download link

2013.07.12_Les_Ardentes_Liege_Pure.MP3 (56.2MB) 1:01:26 http://www.mediafire.com/?sctq4dqaagaagf0

ENJOY !!

Thanks Eriko, I'm reliving the whole concert! :huglove:

• Thanks 1

DSC00626_zpsbb9c35b3.jpg

that's quite frightening,i mean it:teehee:

but what else can you do when a sweet smiling vampire with the kindest looks in the world is lookin at you if you don' t wanna give him a hug?:naughty:

cameras really like to play tricks sometimes.......

thanks for the pics btw,they are nice ;)

Edited by snowli
  • Thanks 1

Sadly I've absolutely no time for a proper report so I'll just leave my filming of the M&G

SS73yHumOdg

and sum Les Ardentes up in two words: Great day! I just loved to have this Mika-Live-Feeling again :dance_man:, I loved all the new intros and variations of the songs :wub2: and the relaxed atmosphere of the festival was very nice as well :glasses3:

@Eriko

Thank you very much for the recording :wub2: