Les Ardentes Festival, Liège, Belgium - 12 July 2013 -- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

Thank you for your pictures and your reports girls, your pics are wonderful :thumb_yello:

Ilse, thanks a lot for the setlist hahaha it helped me so much to remember the show :teehee:

Here is my little report and some pictures

For a change, I wanted to arrive around noon but I couldn't keep up at home so we leaved earlier. We therefore arrived at the venue at 11:15. The weather was and has been beautiful all day, what fun a festival without the ponchos!

Liège is very cool, there's plenty to eat and drink at a fair price and the space in front of the stage between the gigs is free, no hassle to get around.

Me and 3 friends of mine we went to get food, we had lunch in the sun close to the fence,such a beautiful life!

Belgian rap, electro-sleepy Baltazar and others before Mika were not my cup of tea, except Alex Hepburn which I loved

Mika has had 90 mins and he made the show !

He said that it was a while since he hadn't made a "real concert" in Belgium ... hum, Royal Circus, Mika, what was that?

"He celebrates his birthday in three weeks" ... ahem!

He still didn't present his musicians and redone some delicious French mistakes like "je la dis danse".

At the M&G, I wanted to know if he had the opportunity to read the banner during the show, he said yes and grabbed it to sign ... on the heads of all who were in front of me. My face from below made him laugh.

He told me that normally Century Man and Hya Leah will be on the fourth album, great!

He was reasonable this year, he came out at 3:15 am and the first thing he said was that it was not hot...

We went to five am at home when the sun was on the horizon and we fell asleep without counting sheeps.

The day after with my three beloved mikamies will be unforgettable, thank you very much, I love you :huglove::huglove::huglove:

:wub2::wub2:

So glad to know you all had a great time there!!

Ilse, Val... all gang...

Long time i didn't come here to see some Mika's news (shame on me). But read all these reports is just like heaven...

You know how to party, he! :naughty:

Can't wait for more vids and lovelies reports...

:mikalove:

Ilse, Val... all gang...

Long time i didn't come here to see some Mika's news (shame on me). But read all these reports is just like heaven...

Welcome back Wesley :wink2:

Ilse, Val... all gang...

nice to see you here again :biggrin2::huglove:

He told me that normally Century Man and Hya Leah will be on the fourth album, great!

I really hope so! :clap:

I didn't think Century Man had any chances of being on an album since it's supposed to be for a movie

Hope he won't change his mind until the fourth album come out :crossed::crossed::crossed:

Hope he won't change his mind until the fourth album come out :crossed::crossed::crossed:

I hope so, I hope the movie will be out first thereby the song should be on the album :aah: I asked him, he said "normally" with a smile, but before the release of the album, we're never sure of nothing :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for all those amazing pics :wub2: all of you are very good photographers :wink2: And Lena excited what Mika told you about Century Man and Hya Leah will be on the fourth album :wub2:

thank you everyone for the reports, photos and videos! :wub2:

can i just say, i love seeing mika in the same picture with a german text, even if it's just VW advertising! :lmfao: it's almost like he's in germany... (well, one can dream... :teehee:)

546786_195772380588731_83180235_n.jpg

Yes, thank you Lena for all these informations! You are much better than journalists :mf_rosetinted:

Sabine, yes I will be in Colmar, just bought my ticket, I'm so happy!! :teehee:

Fantastic! I´m really happy to see you again :huglove: