Un soleil

camille*

DerMoment1608

PurpleCat

Audio Download by Kumazzz: http://www.mediafire.com/?sctq4dqaagaagf0

Edited by mari62
updating content - post 136

To continue.

Great show, and Mika stopped to say hello and sign things.

Had a nice chat with him, which I always enjoy.:blush-anim-cl:n

Good to hear :thumb_yello:

Looking forward to reading more about it.

Great :thumb_yello:

It seems like it was a wonderful evening with a supershowman :mikasweat:

Happy for you IngievV, that you got front row :wink2:

Well, personnaly, I had to stay home because I was so sick,

moreover, my husband would not let me go there

So, I cried and cried watching at Mika's DVD's :tears::tears::tears:

That would have been my only gig this summer :sneaky2:

I pray to be able to go to another gig very soon :sad:

But : my husband hates MIKA and he think I am in love with him, he came to Le Parc des Princes with me and said to me "never ever !!!"

Each time I go to a Mika's gig, I have to fight him during days to prove it is just an artist I like very much, especially because he is so kind to his fans...

But he won't understand...:sad:

I know that you, Mikafriends, understand me, thanks :thumb_yello:

Sorry mods, I had to write that somewhere, nobody can understand me apart from Mikafans

But : my husband hates MIKA and he think I am in love with him, he came to Le Parc des Princes with me and said to me "never ever !!!"

Each time I go to a Mika's gig, I have to fight him during days to prove it is just an artist I like very much, especially because he is so kind to his fans...

Sorry mods, I had to write that somewhere, nobody can understand me apart from Mikafans

awww :huglove: i feel for you.

does he know Mika is gay? :naughty:

my hubby is not a Mika fan, but i've caught him listening to Kick Ass & Blue Eyes a few times :teehee: He knows it's just something i enjoy. It's ok to like something even if your hubby doesn't... we all have our passions... He is a trekkie and i'm not. Frankly, i prefer not sharing my Mika passion with him. He knows i made great friends on MFC & he's ok with that too. I live in a world of boys only (apart from my dog & cat) & it's not always easy putting up with the things they like (ie tv shows etc...) :naughty:

awww :huglove: i feel for you.

does he know Mika is gay? :naughty:

my hubby is not a Mika fan, but i've caught him listening to Kick Ass & Blue Eyes a few times :teehee: He knows it's just something i enjoy. It's ok to like something even if your hubby doesn't... we all have our passions... He is a trekkie and i'm not. Frankly, i prefer not sharing my Mika passion with him. He knows i made great friends on MFC & he's ok with that too. I live in a world of boys only (apart from my dog & cat) & it's not always easy putting up with the things they like (ie tv shows etc...) :naughty:

I understand you too well . Sometimes i get so sick of beeing around men all the time and getting into our mika world is as an escape from that. I gave up on trying to explain why i need this so much.

But anyway the gig was great great great . Too tired to write a report

Edited by patricia4u

Great pics:huglove: I'm back now, think it was so amazing! I tried to make some vids of the gig but the sound is awful:shocked: I stood in the middle of the second row. The day was so amzing, first I could meet some of you( thanks for your warm welcome at my first time "with" you. So many amazing people here:wub2:. Then a well mooded Mik, his fantastic show and a great audiance.( before fans of another band have been very agressive tooped some of us. They wanted to have the space and surely did not get it and so they got angry and the security had to help. But it was forgotten when Mika came on stage Everytime he surprises with new interpretation of his "old" songs and at this gig, too. I'm so happy that I could be there and later I met him, could give him my gift and got an autograph and his nice smile. That was more as I hoped for the day. Thanks, for all which made it possible

Oh, this grey jacket remind me of Bourges (can't find the crying smiley, where has it gone????), was it the same?

Sweetieval, I'm really sorry for you :huglove: I know other MFCers have trouble convincing their husband to let them go to Mika's gig too, I send you a lot of LOVE

Thank you for the pictures! I was really happy to be able to listen to the gig live through the radio, thank you very much to the ones who gave the link.

I'm so sorry for you - I understand you - and I support you!! :huglove:

But I'm afraid you're not alone with this fate - I think quite a lot of girls/ladies/housewives have to fight this "war" re. MIKA. Instead of seing him as the great person he is, and take what he has to share - many men see him as a threat, because he "has it all", and they get jealous, and hard to handle. Sad but true! :doh:

I do hope you will have a new chance very soon!! :wub2: At least you're very lucky because you've experienced Parc de Princes gig. I don't know how many times I've watched this DVD :blush-anim-cl: And you've also got your autograph, and great greeting - so even it's difficult today, try to be happy, "live your life" - and "smile like you mean it" ... :wub2:

Love,love

me

Great pics:huglove: I'm back now, think it was so amazing! I tried to make some vids of the gig but the sound is awful:shocked: I stood in the middle of the second row. The day was so amzing, first I could meet some of you( thanks for your warm welcome at my first time "with" you. So many amazing people here:wub2:. Then a well mooded Mik, his fantastic show and a great audiance.( before fans of another band have been very agressive tooped some of us. They wanted to have the space and surely did not get it and so they got angry and the security had to help. But it was forgotten when Mika came on stage Everytime he surprises with new interpretation of his "old" songs and at this gig, too. I'm so happy that I could be there and later I met him, could give him my gift and got an autograph and his nice smile. That was more as I hoped for the day. Thanks, for all which made it possible

You're LUCKY - it's sounds truly fantastic - congrats with a successful night !! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me