Les Ardentes Festival, Liège, Belgium - 12 July 2013 -- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

Sadly I've absolutely no time for a proper report so I'll just leave my filming of the M&G

SS73yHumOdg

and sum Les Ardentes up in two words: Great day! I just loved to have this Mika-Live-Feeling again :dance_man:, I loved all the new intros and variations of the songs :wub2: and the relaxed atmosphere of the festival was very nice as well :glasses3:

@Eriko

Thank you very much for the recording :wub2:

My heart is overcome by joy that he kept holding my book in his hands and perhaps even looked at it in the car as he said he would do:mf_rosetinted:.

Wish we would have spoken!

Very nice reports, thank you!

I am very happy for all of you who stayed that you had such a nice M&G ... but knowing how long you had to wait, I am also quite happy for myself that I didn't wait this time, I wouldn't have survived it ;-)

CU in Ronquières?

Sadly I've absolutely no time for a proper report so I'll just leave my filming of the M&G

SS73yHumOdg

Ooh thank you sooooo much fot this little film :huglove:

Just my "sweeeeet" voice, hum and his lovely laugh :aah:ooo

Soooo...this is what mika is doing after a gig...

while we, his fierce fans, wait for him for three hours to come say hi...:mf_rosetinted:

http://www.kjoetness.be/get-ready-with-me-filmpje-en-mika/#comments

For non-Dutch speaking:

This girl (is she a member of MFC? I don't know) made a video of herself getting ready for the festival in Liège.

She was there as a VIP on invitation by Mika because of her friend who works with designers/artists.

She posted some pics from before and after the gig as well.

She tells Mika's mom was there too...thinks she is a sweetheart :blush-anim-cl:

Mika was wearing the most awesome shoes ever!

Then she tells how they sat there chatting and laughing for three hours backstage at the Vip area.

And when they drove off they saw a large group of mikafans (guess we all know who those were :teehee:) waiting outside for hours for an autograph and a chat...

Not jealous at all ...nope...not...boehuuuuu :bored:

Edited by rian

So, I'm back from vacation and not writing a full report since other people already did.

The new arrangements are fantastic! They emphasize the sad/dark side of the songs, at least I thought so, and I love love love them!

Could anyone tell me what he sang in the intro for EMD? I couldn't understand it then and still can't understand it from the video, but I'm sure someone French would get it? Please?

It was great to meet so many MFC-ers, even if I didn't get to talk to most of you :wub2:

The twitter feed of the festival started with 'Mika fans have arrived' and only afterwards they said 'the camping is slowly waking up'. I was later, but there were some fierce fans in first row :naughty:

The day after the gig, I spoke a girl that worked at the hotel in the elevator. She asked me if I had been to the festival, and said she had been there the day before and that Mika had been a very nice and unexpected surprise for her. Nice review coming from a non-fan :blush-anim-cl:

So, I'm back from vacation and not writing a full report since other people already did.

The new arrangements are fantastic! They emphasize the sad/dark side of the songs, at least I thought so, and I love love love them!

Could anyone tell me what he sang in the intro for EMD? I couldn't understand it then and still can't understand it from the video, but I'm sure someone French would get it? Please?

It was great to meet so many MFC-ers, even if I didn't get to talk to most of you :wub2:

The twitter feed of the festival started with 'Mika fans have arrived' and only afterwards they said 'the camping is slowly waking up'. I was later, but there were some fierce fans in first row :naughty:

The day after the gig, I spoke a girl that worked at the hotel in the elevator. She asked me if I had been to the festival, and said she had been there the day before and that Mika had been a very nice and unexpected surprise for her. Nice review coming from a non-fan :blush-anim-cl:

He said: Elle me dit danse/je veux pas danser/elle me dit danse/ne me fait pas chier

Translation: she tells me to dance/I don't want to dance/she tells me dance/don't bother me (could also be translated as "leave me alone", faire chier is not very nice way to say someone is giving you a hard times)

Anything else?

He said: Elle me dit danse/je veux pas danser/elle me dit danse/ne me fait pas chier

Translation: she tells me to dance/I don't want to dance/she tells me dance/don't bother me (could also be translated as "leave me alone", faire chier is not very nice way to say someone is giving you a hard times)

Anything else?

Thank you :huglove: