MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Ok, I do feel a bit guilty for making this thread pops up because of this (and with such a perfect timing xD), but as the great philosopher once said:

So, for those who have enjoyed the first "a-5-year-old Mika is having fun on DavoiceMan", here is the follow-up. For those who haven't, sorry again :aah:

Again with english subtiltes, again subtitles made by me, and so again sorry for the mistakes :blush-anim-cl:

->

With a huge thanks to Log Lady and Elwendin, because they'll-know-why (even the one who since then has commited an XF-related murder attempt against my person)

:huglove:

Ok, I do feel a bit guilty for making this thread pops up because of this (and with such a perfect timing xD), but as the great philosopher once said:

hC33A6BFB

So, for those who have enjoyed the first "a-5-year-old Mika is having fun on DavoiceMan", here is the follow-up. For those who haven't, sorry again :aah:

Again with english subtiltes, again subtitles made by me, and so again sorry for the mistakes :blush-anim-cl:

->

With a huge thanks to Log Lady and Elwendin, because they'll-know-why (even the one who since then has commited an XF-related murder attempt against my person)

Melyssa, I enjoyed this one soooo much. Thanks! Perfectly chosen scenes, music, everything. But I died laughing at 10:12. Just because it's a perfect contrast of drooling scenes and, well you know :facepalm::lmfao::lmfao:

What. I just demanded for you to learn italian so that you can do a vid like that one even for X Factor - last season - and X Factor - new season. If you can't handle this, then you're weak, girl. :shun:

Besides, with your vids we can all skip the boring parts and get the juicy one.

While you're at it, do it right now so that I haven't to wait for XF8 to be finished. What? You can't forecast what will happen in the next months? Lame. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Melyssa! It's a great video, and you must have worked a loooooot on it :huglove::huglove:

I love that you also put the parts when he is making comments about the performances of the contestants :thumb_yello:

As I've told you elsewhere, Melyssa, the first just made me laugh so much! This one does too! Already bookmarked!

Thanks a lot for these videos, Melyssa! Very funny! :thumb_yello::original:

Thanks,Melyssa! :flowers2: A great one again :thumb_yello:

Melyssa, I enjoyed this one soooo much. Thanks! Perfectly chosen scenes, music, everything.

Thanks everyone, very happy to see that you enjoyed it :huglove:

But I died laughing at 10:12. Just because it's a perfect contrast of drooling scenes and, well you know :facepalm::lmfao::lmfao:

Same trick again, I can't help myself with this one :naughty: (also I should thank him, he is of great help when it comes to this :floor: )

Thanks Melyssa! It's a great video, and you must have worked a loooooot on it :huglove:

:huglove:. Let's say it took me enough time to developp an epidermal reaction at the mention of The Voice :aah:

What. I just demanded for you to learn italian so that you can do a vid like that one even for X Factor - last season - and X Factor - new season. If you can't handle this, then you're weak, girl. :shun:

Besides, with your vids we can all skip the boring parts and get the juicy one.

While you're at it, do it right now so that I haven't to wait for XF8 to be finished. What? You can't forecast what will happen in the next months? Lame. :mf_rosetinted:

I am not weak, I am as strong as tea. And I am still taking it as a murder attempt :mf_rosetinted:

I am not weak, I am as strong as tea. And I am still taking it as a murder attempt :mf_rosetinted:

Trust me,if you'll take the challenge and work with XF material,you'll get an entire series with many episodes,that was epic,too many good moments :naughty:

Trust me,if you'll take the challenge and work with XF material,you'll get an entire series with many episodes,that was epic,too many good moments :naughty:

Yeah, I really think that XF was less boring than The Voice. IMO

Full of stuff for our little Melyssa producer.

Come on. you can do this. I swear right here and right now that I'm noting all the funny moments and e-mail them to you so that we can cohoperate to make masterpiece vol III

We can work on it on a weekly basis according to the episodes. I'll be your reporter from abroad.

Oh boy I'm framing you here. Do you feel the snares tighting up?

Yeah, I really think that XF was less boring than The Voice. IMO

Full of stuff for our little Melyssa producer.

Come on. you can do this. I swear right here and right now that I'm noting all the funny moments and e-mail them to you so that we can cohoperate to make masterpiece vol III

We can work on it on a weekly basis according to the episodes. I'll be your reporter from abroad.

Oh boy I'm framing you here. Do you feel the snares tighting up?

That's my opinion too :thumb_yello:

Please do it,pretty please! :flowers2: I could also help,if you need it!! :yes:

As I still don't speak italian, I can't go further than willy willy willy. But if you want to I can do a full 15 minutes of him going willy :mf_rosetinted:

(oh, willies are all that matters today)

As I still don't speak italian, I can't go further than willy willy willy. But if you want to I can do a full 15 minutes of him going willy :mf_rosetinted:

yes :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:teehee:

Lame dodging move, I told you I'm translating and noting everything for you

Super lame dodging move by trying to get us off track by talking willies. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not affected at all.

Super lame dodging move by trying to get us off track by talking willies. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not affected at all.

This one was worth a try though, it seems to work in some cases.

This one was worth a try though, it seems to work in some cases.

Well,good try,but not for us :shun: .......anyway,willies are so overrated nowadays :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: btw,I wanted to thank you for including in the vid the bit with "Kendji anymoooooore!",it cracks me up everytime I see it :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady

Mika and Kendji sang a duet tonight in "La Chanson de l'année". They made a cover of "La Seine".

Here is a link to the video:

http://www.mikafrance.com/news-1021-kendji-la-chanson-de-lannee-la-seine-paradis.html

Thanks to Mika France!

It doesn't work on my ipad. But googling gave me this:

No idea if it has been posted yet. I can hardly understand it with all the screaming, although I don't think they say anything useful :dunno:

It doesn't work on my ipad. But googling gave me this:

No idea if it has been posted yet. I can hardly understand it with all the screaming, although I don't think they say anything useful :dunno:

I'm sorry that it doesn't work for you :huglove:

The link you gave is not the same, it's a video made during the recording, with bad quality.

The Mika France one is the recording of what was broadcasted tonight :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry that it doesn't work for you :huglove:

The link you gave is not the same, it's a video made during the recording, with bad quality.

The Mika France one is the recording of what was broadcasted tonight :thumb_yello:

I know it's not the same, as they weren't singing. I was just not sure if this part had been broadcasted as well, or if it might have contained something new. That's why I shared it here:thumb_yello: