MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

I know, I could never forget that cutie :aah: I don't know who wears it better really, I mean, Mika looks good, but Mel can put him in the shade with her class :lmfao:

Mika is classy so his dogs must be classy as well :wub2:

could anybody translate the interview please ???

Not exactly word-to-word but here are the ideas

Kendji made people happy because he's full of joy when singing. He wasn't always perfect, he even forgot the lyrics once, but he was so in it that it warmed our hearts. And those imperfections are part of the game. Happens when you take risks.

blablabla Kendji - I'm discovering it all etc. (sorry :aah:)

What's different in Kendji? His way of opening his thoat when singing, the notes get out without him even thinking about it. It's like a baby screaming - he throws it out without thinking much. For me is was very intuitive and it was a pleasure. In the blind auditions you hear a lot people. A lot. Hundreds. Kendji's voice was refreshing .

I love gipsy music, comes from childhood, my mum loves it. And I met the whole of Kendji's family last night!

Kendji what did you learn with Mika? A lot of things I didn't know, like self confidence. I didn't see me as I singer before. I didn't know.

What could we wish for him now? Now we're waiting for the album. The Voice is a rush and it's very intense, now he has to turn all this energy into something. He was great but now he has to find songs. As Florent Pagny always says, he has to find the good people to work with now. To find writers and composers that will suit him. Like for a car, the songs will be his oil.

Mika will you be there next year? We ended up at 6am this morning and you're already asking about next year! It was great. We'll see. But this experience was fantastic, I had a lot of fun. And I was allowed to be myself, I'm thankfull to them for giving me that much freedom in a show that popular.

Edited by Melyssa
typos, as always

I'm still on my Mika cloud :wub2:

I'll write a report if you guys like , Alireine said a lot already :wink2:

It was a fantastic evening :wub2:

I'm glad I was there for the final and I could see how happy Mika was to win :biggrin2::wub2:

I never screamed so loud in my life as when they said Kendji had won :teehee:

I'm glad I was there for the final and I could see how happy Mika was to win :biggrin2::wub2:

Please write one, I want to know :blush-anim-cl:

I'm very happy for the victory of Mika's team :mikalove::winner_first_h4h:

And obviously for the news of the new single in June!!! :woot_jump::groovy:

Yes Anne, we are waiting for your report :huglove:

Please write one, I want to know :blush-anim-cl:

The last show was great and at least very moving for me. I really enjoyed all the songs and the guests.

Anne, yes please write a report:wink2:

Yes Anne, we are waiting for your report :huglove:

I sure will :thumb_yello:

I'd like to read your report :wink2: (and I'm a bit jealous, wanna join you on your Mika cloud :teehee:)

The bow tie is from Mel :naughty:

See, this is one of the many reasons I love the man. First, how many people would buy their dog a bow tie? Then, how many people would borrow said bow tie to wear themselves for a television appearance? He is one of a kind. :blush-anim-cl:

See, this is one of the many reasons I love the man. First, how many people would buy their dog a bow tie? Then, how many people would borrow said bow tie to wear themselves for a television appearance? He is one of a kind. :blush-anim-cl:

You and I think a lot alike, sister. :huglove:

I know. He obviously loved the tie himself when he bought it for Mel.

It's like me buying my hubby a nice frilly blouse for Christmas.

Yes indeed. No one else but Mika would get us all having this kind of conversation.

Yes indeed. No one else but Mika would get us all having this kind of conversation.

:blush-anim-cl: You're quite right - he's very generous, really one of a kind - and thereby sooo easy to LOVE ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

You and I think a lot alike, sister. :huglove:

I think there are a few of us!

You sure? ;)

Mmm, let me think... YES:fisch:

I'm sure too :thumb_yello::group_hug: