MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Yesterday was amazing, we had so much fun!! :teehee::teehee:

I was ready for something really bad, as the live shows were (imo) getting more and more boring, but yesterday was a lot of fun :thumb_yello:

First, Mika sang 2 times :mf_rosetinted: I loved the Aigle Noir performance, Kendji did a great job, but I was sooooo worried during the whole song. Only because Mika himself looked really focused and not smiling at all and nervous. You would have looked at our group during the performance, you would have laughed, we were also so serious, as if the the future of the world was being decided with this song :naughty: But it was really ok, maybe not enough emotions in it in my opinion, but really quite good for a TV show.

Then, all other performances were quite fun, we danced a lot, sang very loud and were also happy to see Mika in a very good mood :wub2: Especially at the beginning of the show :teehee:

But now that you said that he said that he broke his toes before the show, that may have been the effect of pain killers :mf_rosetinted:

We actually didn't hear that at all, no one of us was talking about that after the show, I'm discovering it with your posts (remember that we can't really hear what they say when we are at the show). I thought that he was explaining that he once broke his toes, and I thought he was talking about this story in ..... let's say, north america (don't remember the place, sorry), when he had to make the gig with broken foot.

And, yes, Kendji won! Mika was quite happy when he heard it, for us it is good as it means that Mika will be in the news (for example tonight at 8PM as said above).

About the single, we also didn't hear about that (only about something in June) but people who watched the show on TV tweeted about that, and Nikos confirmed the news this morning on Twitter. Let's enjoy!!! :wub2::wub2:

I do think that it will be in English, as he talked about this single both in French TV and Italian newspaper. That doesn't make any sense to talk about a single in Italian on FRench TV, and about a single in French in Italian newspaper, right? So it must be in English :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

As Camille said, I also had a really great time being with friends / fans (not only French, but also from other countries :wub2: love to you :huglove:), it's a bit sad it's over, but it's now time for real MUSIC!!!

I so hope this single will be good :wub2::wub2:

You report covers it all :thumb_yello: I was so happy their performance went so well, I was worried as well and seeing Mika doing his breathing exercises before the song didn't make me feel any better, lol! But it was as good as it possibly could be, imo.

It was hilarious that practically everyone missed the news about the single but it's very different when you are there compared to watching it on television. It's difficult to hear, the audience is making noise and and so many things happening/distracting at the same time (things you can't see on television). Amazing news :wub2:

Thanks for everything to everyone involved to this French adventure :huglove:

No news from this interview, when asked if he would be on The Voice next year he simply answered 'we'll see'..

Just seen the confirmation from Nikos about the single! :boing:

Oh,it was him who got hurt? I didn't heard well,and understood it was Kendji who broke his toes,the audience is so loud :aah:

Another pic:

BnS4AaICQAAy1Cd.png:large

reminds me Coldplay's Ghost Stories cover

coldplay_ghost_stories-t2.jpg

I'm happy Mika's team won but I'm not happy Kendji won (even though he sounds a nice fresh guy, his voice is not THE voice of this contest).

Their interpretation of 'L'aigle noir' was not as good as Mika's interpretation of 'La solitude'. I was not moved last night.

I'm glad there will be this new single in June. It will be a nice birthday present (*cross fingers it's true and it won't be delayed*).

Mika, Jenifer, Florent Pagny, Garou singing "Everybody Needs Somebody " together was really good. The only duo I really enjoyed was Garou and Maximilen's version of "With a little help from my friends". It was also good to see Anastacia ;)

Edited by macboll

No news from this interview, when asked if he would be on The Voice next year he simply answered 'we'll see

So that will be a yes then, otherwise he would have said no, if he had no intentions of doing it, just the same as he did with xfactor:sneaky2::sad:

TF1 le journal de 13 heures du 11 mai 2014

INTERVIEW

TF1 Le 20 heures du 11 mai 2014

http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-we/2014/le-20-heures-du-11-mai-2014-8415321.html

http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-we/2014/the-voice-revivez-le-parcours-de-kendji-8416642.html

http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-we/2014/kendji-j-ai-appris-a-avoir-de-l-assurance-8416643.html

YT

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_168686943

[YOUTUBE]KdDapMpoMWM[/YOUTUBE]

TF1 Le 13 heures

Kendji, l’élève de Mika a remporté l’émission The Voice samedi soir, sur TF1. Ses fans l’attendaient à la sortie pour le féliciter.

TF1 http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-we/2014/dans-les-coulisses-de-la-finale-de-the-voice-8416560.html

YT

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_168687677

[YOUTUBE]LwPY1AvP2Tg[/YOUTUBE]

:bow: could anybody translate the interview please ???

Edited by Kumazzz
adding VK VIDEO URL

TF1 le journal de 13 heures du 11 mai 2014

INTERVIEW

TF1 Le 20 heures du 11 mai 2014

http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-we/2014/le-20-heures-du-11-mai-2014-8415321.html

http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-we/2014/the-voice-revivez-le-parcours-de-kendji-8416642.html

http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-we/2014/kendji-j-ai-appris-a-avoir-de-l-assurance-8416643.html

YT

[YOUTUBE]KdDapMpoMWM[/YOUTUBE]

TF1 Le 13 heures

Kendji, l’élève de Mika a remporté l’émission The Voice samedi soir, sur TF1. Ses fans l’attendaient à la sortie pour le féliciter.

TF1 http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-we/2014/dans-les-coulisses-de-la-finale-de-the-voice-8416560.html

YT

[YOUTUBE]LwPY1AvP2Tg[/YOUTUBE]

:bow: could anybody translate the interview please ???

Thank you so much Eriko!! :huglove: Even I don't understand much of it, I love to watch this interview - "The Voice" has been fantastic for MIKA, he says? and that's pretty much enough for me! But of course I'll be very glad for a translation too :blush-anim-cl: I'm so happy and proud - MIKA looks stunning, with Mels bow tie :naughty::wub2: Now France will surely love him even more - whatever that might lead too ... :fisch:

Love,love

me

Thank you so much Eriko!! :huglove: Even I don't understand much of it, I love to watch this interview - "The Voice" has been fantastic for MIKA, he says? and that's pretty much enough for me! But of course I'll be very glad for a translation too :blush-anim-cl: I'm so happy and proud - MIKA looks stunning, with Mels bow tie :naughty::wub2: Now France will surely love him even more - whatever that might lead too ... :fisch:

Love,love

me

I would be glad too! :))

Watching again L'Aigle Noir video and I'm beyond impressed by this performance! Mika sung so beautifully and in such a sensitive way! Absolutely adore his performance:wub2:

I've been hoping to hear one more Barbara cover ever since I listened to La Solitude live in Colmar a few years ago. And since this happens to be my favorite Barbara song hearing Mika sing it was a dream come true for me. Really hope that at some point he'll sing this at one of his gigs too just like he did with La Solitude.

Also super excited about the news of having a new single next month!!!

Watching again L'Aigle Noir video and I'm beyond impressed by this performance! Mika sung so beautifully and in such a sensitive way! Absolutely adore his performance:wub2:

I've been hoping to hear one more Barbara cover ever since I listened to La Solitude live in Colmar a few years ago. And since this happens to be my favorite Barbara song hearing Mika sing it was a dream come true for me. Really hope that at some point he'll sing this at one of his gigs too just like he did with La Solitude.

Also super excited about the news of having a new single next month!!!

YES, I'm super excited too - and I hope it's the song that MIKA loved so much/ was so pleased with himself, that he just had to dance around, while listening to it!! :naughty: I hope it's a really happy and catchy song in English, something like "Love today" or "We are golden" - and that it will be a HUGE summerhit, which makes the whole world begging for his next album ...:aah::fisch:

Love,love

me

YES, I'm super excited too - and I hope it's the song that MIKA loved so much/ was so pleased with himself, that he just had to dance around, while listening to it!! :naughty: I hope it's a really happy and catchy song in English, something like "Love today" or "We are golden" - and that it will be a HUGE summerhit, which makes the whole world begging for his next album ...:aah::fisch:

Love,love

me

:boing: Superexcitinggg

Btw, I've just watched the interview. When he's asked about doing TV next year he just says "We'll see" and then says it's been a fantastic experience, he's grateful because he could stay the same... The usual! And the interviewer says "See you next year", something like that.

I love the jacket he's wearing, and the bow tie, oh my, I'm fangirling big time, forgive me. haha :wub2:

:boing: Superexcitinggg

Btw, I've just watched the interview. When he's asked about doing TV next year he just says "We'll see" and then says it's been a fantastic experience, he's grateful because he could stay the same... The usual! And the interviewer says "See you next year", something like that.

I love the jacket he's wearing, and the bow tie, oh my, I'm fangirling big time, forgive me. haha :wub2:

The bow tie is from Mel :naughty: