Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Here my last videos.

Daily34 - part2 Goodbye to the loft

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/i5a3hktnlmakcbu/27_Daily34_10.12.14_Addio_al_Loft.mp4

Daily35 - the last rehearsal of Mario before the final show

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/i5a3hktnlmakcbu/27_Daily34_10.12.14_Addio_al_Loft.mp4

Thnaks but you share the same link twice ! :wink2:

Here my last videos.

could it be that I see two times daily 34?

When you look at one of my earliest Posts in this thread I told you I saw the new winner in the auditions, it was Lorenzo. It was so so so clear he would win because of his cute smile......

http://www.elle.it/Showbiz/x-factor-2014-intervista-vincitore-lorenzo-fragola

Cosa ci dici dei giudici?

Victoria Cabello è una bella persona, ci ha fatto da mamma, sorella maggiore. Che sia umanamente bella è la prima cosa che salta agli occhi appena la si conosce. Morgan non posso dirlo di averlo conosciuto privatamente, ma è un grande artista e sa quello che fa, nel bene e nel male. Mika ha una vita impegnatissima, è sempre in giro, dovrebbe essere super stressato. Invece è una persona disponibile e anche lui un grande artista. Suonare al piano con lui per un minuto equivale suonare 10 minuti con un altro. Fedez è un amico, ha avuto un bellissimo rapporto con tutti noi: voleva farci fare un percorso, non ci ha mai messo in difficoltà.

Ok so here's my report about the Mika's performance at X Factor last night. Hope you like it and sorry for my words :teehee:

I'll be boring because it is possibly the millionth time I say it, but if it was not for you, I don't think I ever saw an episode of X Factor this year :aah: So, until I received the email on wednesday afternoon, I was already planning on how to record the performance and put it online :teehee: So you made me a great gift!

Btw, on Thursday afternoon, me and my mother left at about 6pm to go to Assago. It was as if I had gone back in time to 2010, when I went to assago to attend Mika's gig! I know, this time it was for television episode but hey he finally sang so it could be called a performance!!

when we arrived, it was hard to find parking, but the most surprising thing was the line of people who were in front of the building waiting to enter :shocked: I was like: "oh dear...what will it take to get in?" but at least it was very fast xD

We ended up in a good position, where I could see very well the stage and at the same time have a fantastic view of the entire building... the parterre was already full and my anxiety was growing more and more.

At about 9pm the lights fall on stage and who comes out? Chiara Galiazzo, the winner of X Factor 2012 :doh: Well, the song was not bad but happy that she was very fast LOL She's not one of my favourite singer xD

After her, everyone was preparing for the start of the live and I notice that someone is bringing the instruments on stage ... knowing that Mika was due to perform at the beginning, I immediately wondered if he was accompanied by his band but then my hopes fade... it was time for an international band that I don't remember the name :aah: It was funny 'cause Cattelan danced a bit in his particular way like a old man of the '20s haha

Finished this performance, there was another pause, and finally they bring the stylized piano on the stage. Finally it was time that everyone has been waiting for: Mika's time!

The episode begins with a countdown and at the end a lot of fireworks have appeared on the stage while Cattelan began the episode presenting the judges: Morgan and everyone "yeeee" Victoria "yuuuuu" Fedez *every girls screamed* and then.... ladies and gentleman MIKA!! and I saw the audience burst into applause and shouts!! I have to admit that I stood up to applaud him when he arrived even though I knew that no one would see me but I was so happy to be there to support him while he was terrified as he is always at the idea of promoting something, even if in part, new. Funny moment: I could see the sparkle of his jacket full of feathers even if I was far xD and of course his red soles Louboutin

He immediately went to sit at the piano and inside of me I was like: "oh-protector-of-poor-fans-who-wanna-listen-their-favourite-singer... please make him sing alone at least the new song... please!" Well, my prayers have been answered! He was just him and his piano.

From the first chords, I already knew that I would have adored it... The low notes and his voice whispered and clear with some falsetto (even if minimal) in the first part, were to me like if someone awakened from a dream that lasted two years! Mika reminds us that he's not a judge and a TV character but an international artist, a composer who can get you into another world while singing. The melody is very catchy, it's like as if I had already heard it from Mika in the past but I don't remember when. The chorus of 47 voices is very good: I think that those who sing are almost all children, I heard many white voices and a girl's voice that stands out above all. He sang a bit softer than the choir to make, I believe, hear them. It's like the one of "We Are The World" by Michael Jackson so I don't have nothing to object about this song.

The atmosphere was magical, everyone at a certain point was silent and then when there was a crescendo during the part "where all good guys gone?", the audience exploded in a loud applause and even the judges stood up to applaud.

And here that the four finalists come on stage and he leaves (sighs) the piano to meet them but he keeps a certain distance from them, being at the center of the stage: dear lord, it's his moment so everything is ok! Go boy! And here comes also the gospel choir at his back and the audience explodes again while the song is increasing even more: at a certain moment I wanted to put a black robe and go there to join the chorus xD But hey I wasn't the only one who though so: I saw today on tv that also Fedez followed the movements of the chorus xD

Then, change of rhythm and the notes of Happy Ending resonate in the audience bringing all to applaud... This time everyone was singing the chorus but the solo part remains his: his falsetto is finally back, high notes executed to perfection without a smudge like old times. I'm sure that he has tried it many times in the past few days and it totally worth it!

In the end, I didn't know what to do: whether to applaud or rejoice or move me for what I had just seen. I even noticed that at the beginning he was singing with eyes closed so I guess that he was as excited as I think we all were. The amazing thing was that he shook the hearts of the audience at the Assago Forum and I'm sure even the people at home. I think that hear singing something totally new and be present there while this happens, feeling all the adrenaline and anxiety of that time is something that you don't forget easily over time.

At the end of the performance , I saw the whole audience stood up to applaud, all happy for that wonderful performance! Our Mika is back and sincerely I can't wait to see the same thing for one of his gig maybe even again at Assago :wub2:

So, what can I say more? Thank you again and hope that I didn't bored you with my story

Edited by Lucrezia

Ok so here's my report about the Mika's performance at X Factor last night. Hope you like it and sorry for my words :teehee:

I'll be boring because it is possibly the millionth time I say it, but if it was not for you, I don't think I ever saw an episode of X Factor this year :aah: So, until I received the email on wednesday afternoon, I was already planning on how to record the performance and put it online :teehee: So you made me a great gift!

Btw, on Thursday afternoon, me and my mother left at about 6pm to go to Assago. It was as if I had gone back in time to 2010, when I went to assago to attend Mika's gig! I know, this time it was for television episode but hey he finally sang so it could be called a performance!!

when we arrived, it was hard to find parking, but the most surprising thing was the line of people who were in front of the building waiting to enter :shocked: I was like: "oh dear...what will it take to get in?" but at least it was very fast xD

We ended up in a good position, where I could see very well the stage and at the same time have a fantastic view of the entire building... the parterre was already full and my anxiety was growing more and more.

At about 9pm the lights fall on stage and who comes out? Chiara Galiazzo, the winner of X Factor 2012 :doh: Well, the song was not bad but happy that she was very fast LOL She's not one of my favourite singer xD

After her, everyone was preparing for the start of the live and I notice that someone is bringing the instruments on stage ... knowing that Mika was due to perform at the beginning, I immediately wondered if he was accompanied by his band but then my hopes fade... it was time for an international band that I don't remember the name :aah: It was funny 'cause Cattelan danced a bit in his particular way like a old man of the '20s haha

Finished this performance, there was another pause, and finally they bring the stylized piano on the stage. Finally it was time that everyone has been waiting for: Mika's time!

The episode begins with a countdown and at the end a lot of fireworks have appeared on the stage while Cattelan began the episode presenting the judges: Morgan and everyone "yeeee" Victoria "yuuuuu" Fedez *every girls screamed* and then.... ladies and gentleman MIKA!! and I saw the audience burst into applause and shouts!! I have to admit that I stood up to applaud him when he arrived even though I knew that no one would see me but I was so happy to be there to support him while he was terrified as he is always at the idea of promoting something, even if in part, new. Funny moment: I could see the sparkle of his jacket full of feathers even if I was far xD and of course his red soles Louboutin

He immediately went to sit at the piano and inside of me I was like: "oh-protector-of-poor-fans-who-wanna-listen-their-favourite-singer... please make him sing alone at least the new song... please!" Well, my prayers have been exhausted! He was just him and his piano.

From the first chords, I already knew that I would have adored it... The low notes and his voice whispered and clear with some falsetto (even if minimal) in the first part, were to me like if someone awakened from a dream that lasted two years! Mika reminds us that he's not a judge and a TV character but an international artist, a composer who can get you into another world while singing. The melody is very catchy, it's like as if I had already heard it from Mika in the past but I don't remember when. The chorus of 47 voices is very good: I think that those who sing are almost all children, I heard many white voices and a girl's voice that stands out above all. He sang a bit softer than the choir to make, I believe, hear them. It's like the one of "We Are The World" by Michael Jackson so I don't have nothing to object about this song.

The atmosphere was magical, everyone at a certain point was silent and then when there was a crescendo during the part "where all good guys gone?", the audience exploded in a loud applause and even the judges stood up to applaud.

And here that the four finalists come on stage and he leaves (sighs) the piano to meet them but he keeps a certain distance from them, being at the center of the stage: dear lord, it's his moment so everything is ok! Go boy! And here comes also the gospel choir at his back and the audience explodes again while the song is increasing even more: at a certain moment I wanted to put a black robe and go there to join the chorus xD But hey I wasn't the only one who though so: I saw today on tv that also Fedez followed the movements of the chorus xD

Then, change of rhythm and the notes of Happy Ending resonate in the audience bringing all to applaud... This time everyone was singing the chorus but the solo part remains his: his falsetto is finally back, high notes executed to perfection without a smudge like old times. I'm sure that he has tried it many times in the past few days and it totally worth it!

In the end, I didn't know what to do: whether to applaud or rejoice or move me for what I had just seen. I even noticed that at the beginning he was singing with eyes closed so I guess that he was as excited as I think we all were. The amazing thing was that he shook the hearts of the audience at the Assago Forum and I'm sure even the people at home. I think that hear singing something totally new and be present there while this happens, feeling all the adrenaline and anxiety of that time is something that you don't forget easily over time.

At the end of the performance , I saw the whole audience stood up to applaud, all happy for that wonderful performance! Our Mika is back and sincerely I can't wait to see the same thing for one of his gig maybe even again at Assago :wub2:

So, what can I say more? Thank you again and hope that I didn't bored you with my story

:huglove::huglove: many many thanks :thumb_yello:

Daily 34+

Here my last videos.

Thanks a million !!! :huglove:

RE-uploaded.

https://vk.com/video232312753_170919113

Edited by Kumazzz

It was really amazing :wub2: the performance was so good, I'm sure that he worked very hard in these days for making it in this way.

I totally agree :thumb_yello: A beautiful moment in which Mika had the opportunity to demonstrate once again his artistic/musical abilities and his class, with a special performance.Amazing!

I'm sorry that Mario could not sing again his unreleased song and his "my song", "Use somebody" by Kings of Leon, which would show to those "dear" critics who have branded him as "the usual melodic Italian singer" that he can sing well even different musical genres. I hope that he can realize his dream.Good luck!

B4mnLLtIUAEvCtR.jpg:large

taglioAlta_001454-1024x640.jpg

For the rest, no surprise, in the end won the one they (Sony & C.) wanted see to win, from the beginning, from the auditions (the video of his audition with the unreleased song left on YT was indeed significant): the new teen idol Lorenzo fragola, mini Ed Sheeran/James Blunt/and the like.

What I liked of XF8:

the daily episodes, the parties with Mika, his team and his producer Alessandro Raina, a very nice discovery, were absolutely the best part of all XF8;

Mario, I liked/like him a lot, both humanly and artistically/musically;

Emma, she’s a very good singer;

Mika and Elio at the Home Visit :D

And stop.

For the rest, so much show but with little substance (tanto, tanto fumo ma poco arrosto), and so much trash.:purse:

I would recommend a change of name of the program: X Risiko (Not in Italian) Factor. :fisch:

It seems the more correct name for a tv show that, by now, of Italian and Italian music has very little, paradoxically in a country where people doesn't speak and doesn't understand English , if not by very few. :mfr_lol:

[Risiko is the Italian version of Risk http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_(game)]

Edited by charlie20

Here my last videos.

A BIG THANK YOU and to anyone else who helped, for all your wonderful work !! :flowers2:

Edited by charlie20

A summary of XF8 Final

Before the show

Dailies

Radio Dee Jay interview

Teaser

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4053367&postcount=1631

PICS

Jean Cocteau piano by Luca Tomassini

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4053541&postcount=1671

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4053418&postcount=1636

Ante Factor

Final stage

:exclamation:Good Guys/Happy Ending (XFactor Finale Medley) :mika2:

VIDEO CLIPS

WHOLE :Update:

STAGE PHOTOS :Update:

Report by Lucrezia

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4053824&postcount=1709

to be continued....

Edited by Kumazzz
updating...

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this report :wub2: . It was really moving.... (and I hope mummy is better now :huglove: )

Thank you all of you who gave us pics vids infos and everything :flowers2:

What I was thinking on thursday was: I have never been that enthusiastic to see the finale of a competition I didn't even follow :aah:

Instagram

Mikainstagram

"#XF8 In Boca ? (non ho un lupo ma va bene...)"

10844071_868798186485503_520046446_n.jpg

Mikainstagram

"Feathers!! @maisonvalentino insanely beautiful and crazy to think of the work"

10853105_1569691993247012_342403420_n.jpg

Maison Valentino

"@mikainstagram in an all white custom made 'peace' suit.

@xfactoritalia #lovehisstyle #peacefortheholidays ?✌️ "

10852814_711238222277610_1284357447_n.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz

Photos by OGGI (La Presse)

http://www.oggi.it/people/gallery/x-factor-8-la-finale-il-trionfo-di-lorenzo-fragola-lo-show-dei-giudici/?foto=4#gallery

La finale di X Factor 2014 al Forum di Assago. Nella foto: Mika sul palco (Lapresse)

16009891615_9e1f71020b_b.jpg

http://www.oggi.it/people/gallery/x-factor-8-la-finale-il-trionfo-di-lorenzo-fragola-lo-show-dei-giudici/?foto=2#gallery

La finale di X Factor 2014 al Forum di Assago. Nella foto: i quattro finalisti - Mario, Madh, Ilaria e Lorenzo - con Mika (Lapresse)

15984115496_3debfa7b42_b.jpg

http://www.oggi.it/people/gallery/x-factor-8-la-finale-il-trionfo-di-lorenzo-fragola-lo-show-dei-giudici/?foto=19#gallery

La finale di X Factor 2014 al Forum di Assago. Nella foto: i quattro finalisti - Mario, Madh, Ilaria e Lorenzo - con Mika (Lapresse)

15823877749_4cbfb21f45_b.jpg

http://www.oggi.it/people/gallery/x-factor-8-la-finale-il-trionfo-di-lorenzo-fragola-lo-show-dei-giudici/?foto=29#gallery

16009891825_843520cc03_b.jpg

http://www.oggi.it/people/gallery/x-factor-8-la-finale-il-trionfo-di-lorenzo-fragola-lo-show-dei-giudici/?foto=7#gallery

La finale di X Factor 2014 al Forum di Assago. Nella foto: l'entrata di Victoria Cabello (Lapresse)

15984115686_75db06a579_b.jpg

He immediately went to sit at the piano and inside of me I was like: "oh-protector-of-poor-fans-who-wanna-listen-their-favourite-singer... please make him sing alone at least the new song... please!" Well, my prayers have been answered! He was just him and his piano.

Thank you so much for sharing your moving report Lucrezia :huglove::tears: I'm so happy to read it :biggrin2: I'm glad you could hear it live for the very first time :thumb_yello:

This song is so special :wub2: It caught me at once and his voice is so sweet :wub2: I think it moves everyone :mikalove: