Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Eriko, I have a question. You advised me Freemake several years ago, and it was exactly what I needed. Now I have Mac, and it works only with Windows... so maybe you know some application which can do the same? Especially converting from video to audio in one step.

Daily 32

08-12-2014

Daily 32: le assegnazioni di Mika

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/223997/daily-32-le-assegnazioni-di-mika/08-12-2014/

[sky]223997[/sky]

1418064399852_daily_32_le_assegnazioni_di_mika_thumbnail_1.jpg

Daily 32

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/asniu7aw898lfea/22_Daily32_08.12.14_Le_assegnazioni_della_finale.mp4

These are the songs that Mario will sing in the final show

MARIO

1) A duet (unknown title, for now) with one of the special guests of the final show.

2) All'orizzonte ( His unreleased song)

3) Use somebody (Kings of Leon). This time, Mario choose the song.

Here the special guests of the final: Tiziano Ferro, Gianna Nannini, Arisa, Malika Ayane, David Guetta, Saint Motel

Thanks a million for sharing and the information !!:huglove:

Edited by Kumazzz
updating

Eriko, I have a question. You advised me Freemake several years ago, and it was exactly what I needed. Now I have Mac, and it works only with Windows... so maybe you know some application which can do the same? Especially converting from video to audio in one step.

sorry, I don't know anything about Mac... :no:

sorry, I don't know anything about Mac... :no:

I'm afraid there is nothing that good... I tried to install some programs from reliable site, and my computer says he won't do it... dumb machines, they will conquer the world soon, acting without permission and thinking for themselves like in my case :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

It's official now!

From the press conference of X Factor, tomorrow night Mika will gave us a preview of his new album :wink2:

Tweet:

XFactor_Italia

.@mikasounds ci regalerà un’anteprima del nuovo album! Siete curiosi? #XF8

:excite:

It's official now!

From the press conference of X Factor, tomorrow night Mika will gave us a preview of his new album :wink2:

Tweet:

XFactor_Italia

Posts from December the first:

I hope he will sing it in a XF live! :blush-anim-cl:

I was actually wondering about that. Morgan sang, Fedez sang, Victoria...:biggrin2: , what about Mika? I don't think that the HE thingy counts.

It wouldn't be the usual scene for a single to be released, but I don't think a commercial is as well, so who knows. :dunno:

Go us! :biggrin2::groovy:

Daily 33

Mika is not present in this Daily. But, if you like, in this video there's the moment when Mario comes back in his country, near the city of Olbia, Sardinia. The video is very tender, you can see where Mario comes from, a small country, in a quite difficult region to live, without many jobs possibilities. You can see the "wind turbines", those huge propellers that are used to harness the energy of the wind and create electricity, where Mario worked before losing his job and trying to enter in XF. You can see the country's small theater, where Mario sings for the first time, and all the people who could not enter, but followed him outside, in the cold, on a big screen. His family, his friends, his emotion.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/741022mvw33esat/24_Daily33_09.12.14_Mario_torna_a_casa.mp4

P.S. So happy for the news!!!

It's official now!

Tweet:

XFactor_Italia

Yeahh !Finally !! I can't wait ! :cheer:

Daily 33

Mika is not present in this Daily. But, if you like, in this video there's the moment when Mario comes back in his country, near the city of Olbia, Sardinia. The video is very tender, you can see where Mario comes from, a small country, in a quite difficult region to live, without many jobs possibilities. You can see the "wind turbines", those huge propellers that are used to harness the energy of the wind and create electricity, where Mario worked before losing his job and trying to enter in XF. You can see the country's small theater, where Mario sings for the first time, and all the people who could not enter, but followed him outside, in the cold, on a big screen. His family, his friends, his emotion.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/741022mvw33esat/24_Daily33_09.12.14_Mario_torna_a_casa.mp4

Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!

It's official now!

Tweet:

XFactor_Italia

and we need Pharrell song.. Happy ...:mf_rosetinted:

Daily 33

Thanks for the sharing ! It's very interesting and so touching :wub2:

I really love the guy :huglove: Thanks again ! :thumb_yello: