Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

So I take the part that goes from 9:40 'till 14:40. Am I right? Are we doing subtitles or a simple translation?

Ps. I'll start as soon as I can watch the video in streaming, my wifi gives me a hard time trying to downloading it...

I'm doing from 9.40 till 14.40 right now, cause those are the first five minutes :wink2: The second part will be from 14.40 to 19.40, am I right?

I'd like to do the subtitles, but of course you don't have to. Feel free. I'm just posting it here cause I think that people are extremely curious to know the details. But I'm not even checking what I'm writing, this is why I suggested to watch the subtitled video later.

Edited by Elwendin

Here's a little summary of what he said (maybe i'll help the girls who are working on subs )

he was in studio (Metropolis) until 5 in the morning

With the production thought to make a live version just to come out this year UPS tonight :naughty: so they took the mix of the rehearsals last night and it was a little urgh so he went into the studio to record the live version and put it on itunes

if all goes well it will be mestered in los angeles during the night with 47 voices and a gospel choir

New song: a small piece, a preview of a song called Good Guys with a mix of Happy Ending

Since they started the season with everyone singing happy ending the production have proposed to make him sing live this version and he said I do not sing an old song so they took this new track and BUM.........

He is finishing the album and he works so much because there is a great positive energy

Christmas = 7 days london

January he has to finish the album because after there is a new single in late January but he will not go to Los Angeles because his team will come in Europe. He does not want to waste time and he wants to stay in this bubble. In LA there's too much distraction.

Mika loves Nannini: she is her neighbor

when he does not want that people understand what he is saying, he starts to speak while he smiles

this version that will be made in the opening of X Factor will be on Itunes, hoping seen that it's mastering in LA right now, and all profits will go to UNICEF

Edited by Lucrezia

I'm doing from 9.40 till 14.40 right now, cause those are the first five minutes :wink2: The second part will be from 14.40 to 19.40, am I right?

I'd like to do the subtitles, but of course you don't have to. Feel free. I'm just posting it here cause I think that people are extremely curious to know the details. But I'm not even checking what I'm writing, this is why I suggested to watch the subtitled video later.

:doh: of course you are! I'm dumm! :teehee: perfect. I'll do subtitles, with pleasure. I didn't want to read your translation as I wanted so see it, so I wouldn't screw the surprise of it, but I couldn't resist!! Hope it gets ready for streaming soon! Can't wait! :mikalove:

Here's a little summary of what he said (maybe i'll help the girls who are working on subs )

With the production thought to make a live version just to come out this year UPS tonight :naughty: so we took the mix of the rehearsals last night and it was a little urgh so I went into the studio to record the live version and put it on itunes

if all goes well it will be mestered in los angeles during the night with 47 voices and a gospel choir

New song: a small piece, a preview of a song called Good Guys with a mix of Happy Ending

Since they started the season with everyone singing happy ending the production have proposed to make him sing live this version and he said I do not sing an old song so they took this new track and BUM.........

He is finishing the album and he works so much because there is a great positive energy

January he has to finish the album because after there is a new single in late January but he will not go to Los Angeles because his team will come in Europe. He does not want to waste time and he wants to stay in this bubble. In LA there's too much distraction.

when he does not want that people understand what he is saying, he starts to speak while he smiles

this version that will be made in the opening of X Factor will be on Itunes, hoping seen that it's mastering in LA right now, and all profits will go to UNICEF

Thanks dear!

With the production thought to make a live version just to come out this year UPS tonight :naughty: so we took the mix of the rehearsals last night and it was a little urgh so I went into the studio to record the live version and put it on itunes

Thanks a lot Lucrezia !

I don´t know why but I can´t watch the downloaded file, only listen to an Audio and I also can´t watch it on Google because it tell me the file can´t be converted

Oh sorry for that! I'll upload another time, later before I go to XF :wink2:

With the production thought to make a live version just to come out this year UPS tonight :naughty: so they took the mix of the rehearsals last night and it was a little urgh so he went into the studio to record the live version and put it on itunes

A big thank you, first for the link (which I can't enjoy right now but still) and then for this summary that I definitely am enjoying a LOT :huglove:

:thumb_yello:

I want to tell the truth, in the beginning I didn't like Mario, but now I can't stop listening to his Horizon song. After knowing him better as I person I started to consider him handsome (his beard makes his eyes and his whole appearance more expressive and beautiful) and interesting.

If Lorenzo wins, it will be another boring Tesorino :sneaky2: His song was OK, but there are lots of such songs on the radio, and one doesn't even knows the names of all those people who sings such kind of songs. And as for his appearance... boooring

I think that these comments are also the result of the Emma's exit from the show.

To see Mario in the final and not Emma, has angered many people, because between Emma and Mario, it was clear that Emma was superior.

But I think it's a mistake to compare Emma only with Mario, because Emma is superior to all the other competitors.

She had to be there in the final, however. :aah: It's absurd, the whole show has lost much credibility with her exclusion.

For the rest, I find it simplistic to think that Mario is voted just because he is tender, or because he lost his job and people feel sorry for his situation. People are not stupid at all: there is something of Mario that has affected the public. Mario is not perfect, but he is a classic italian singer and songwriter, credible and capable. He has a sincere story to tell. He's very communicative, he has not fear and he can improve a lot. After XF, he can build a more solid career than those of the other competitors. :wink2:

I agree with you! :thumb_yello:

I hope this for Mario too.He needs to find a good producer that helps him to make his music, remaining himself. Forza Mario!Go Mario!For this evening and for his career out of it, in the real world. :crossed:

2hs9oxy.png

Luca Tommassini on Instagram:

"Working nearly non-stop for Thursday's final...

Here's a design inspired by Jean Cocteau's drawings for the piano of one of our performers ;P"

a) PIANO

b) these drawings

This blew me away on so many levels.

:mika2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

1782088_855235011164929_2050062609226635614_n.jpg?oh=a444764aa6df1e839275cb6efe1679c5&oe=5511057D&__gda__=1426846528_0a2240875d57a1363366031a9bf92d6f

Sky Uno clips

11-12-2014

L'Ante Factor della Finale: prima parte

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/224361/lante-factor-della-finale-prima-parte/11-12-2014/

[sky]224361[/sky]

1418326364_lante_factor_della_finale_prima_parte_thumbnail_1.jpg

11-12-2014

L'Ante Factor della Finale: L'energia di un sogno

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/224362/lante-factor-della-finale-lenergia-di-un-sogno/11-12-2014/xfactor,XF8,/?pag=1/

[sky]224362[/sky]

1418326677_lante_factor_della_finale_lenergia_di_un_sogno_thumbnail_1.jpg

11-12-2014

L'Ante Factor della Finale: seconda parte

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/224363/lante-factor-della-finale-seconda-parte/11-12-2014/xfactor,XF8,/?pag=1/

[sky]224363[/sky]

1418327567_lante_factor_della_finale_seconda_parte_thumbnail_1.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz

My guess it that Mika will sing at the beginning. Let's see, it's starting in 4.10 minutes

Meanwhile Cattelan is crucified again to the X

And I was wrong, Mika's not singing right now

Edit: I WAS RIGHT. HE'S SINGING

Some girls in the audience are crying

The song is now available on I-Tunes. Mika just told it

Edited by Elwendin