MIKA favourite food help!

Hevthehampster

we have to design and create a MAIN COURSE meal at school for a favourite celebrity. The only part i dont know is what MIKA's favourite foods are...

does anyone know what foods he likes which will be suitable for a MAIN COURSE meal?

It is for a competition called 'Chef Of The Year'.

please and thank you for helping me...

hev x

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a few months ago there was an article in "joepie", they said his fave food is french fries with mayonaise...

But I shouldn't trust that gossip magazine too much :naughty:

I read that his favourite food is spaghetti,meatballs,french fries with mayo,he loooves nutella and his favourite drink is fruit tea.

Oh yes and he loves Galaxy caramel.

:wink2:

I read that his favourite food is spaghetti,meatballs,french fries with mayo,he loooves nutella and his favourite drink is fruit tea.

og - i knew the galaxy caramel thingy - but i cant serve that as a main meal though can i?

thanks everyone for your help...needs to be more creative though...maybe chocolate spaghetti? haha

and those meatballs!!!! - eww!!!!!

I don't have a clue what Galaxy Caramel is but it sounds sooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!

• 9 months later...
My twin, honestly, I believe that the big guy hoovers anything around him! :roftl:

maybe he likes penguins, too :naughty:

Not like that he doesn't:wink2::naughty:

Or do you mean the chocolate biscuit?

I don't have a clue what Galaxy Caramel is but it sounds sooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!

galaxy caramel is sooo delicious! imagine eating caramel and milk chocolate at the same time!

I heard pasta too, and I think some Lebanese dishes, but don't know what.

i think i read about pasta being his fave food too.

Well I've seen him eat Kitkats and Strawberry Muller corners!! :roftl::roftl:

He seemed a dab hand at the scones with butter and jam on the Vodaphone TBA documentory so I would agree with that one!!

The "good french fries with mayo" was probably the earliest interview referrence to food.

Oh, and he said that he loved anything from M&S for taking to the park in the summer in an interview last year.

Good Luck with coming up with a menu from all of this stuff!! :naughty:

Well I've seen him eat Kitkats and Strawberry Muller corners!! :roftl::roftl:

He seemed a dab hand at the scones with butter and jam on the Vodaphone TBA documentory so I would agree with that one!!

The "good french fries with mayo" was probably the earliest interview referrence to food.

Oh, and he said that he loved anything from M&S for taking to the park in the summer in an interview last year.

Good Luck with coming up with a menu from all of this stuff!! :naughty:

i've heard that he liked kitkats too! what are the strawberry muller corners:blink:

yum yum I love galaxy caramel, my favourite!