Mika: 'i Want A Gay Following'

EnFa

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these are only speculations invented by paparazzi to discredit our beloved mika. we don't have to bvelive everything is written in newspapers. many are invented news, just to sell the paper.

mika we love you and we don't care.

I'm gay and I love MIka. I just can't understand why he doesn't say if he's gay or straight. I think it's stupid and not mysterious or confusing like he thinks. If he was straight I bet he would say it. :thumbdown: maybe that's why gays doesn't like him, or maybe because he's to gay even for gay ppl, lol.

But I love him no matter what.

Why would he say it if he was straight? I don't understand that.

I think a lot of the reason that Mika lacks a large gay fan base is due to the fact that the gay population probably resents him for not disclosing anything about his sexuality. They probably believe he is indeed gay and read it as shame on Mika's part (whether it is or isn't is not the point here). However, I don't doubt that he does, in fact have some gay fans at this time.

Question for you guys ( and please excuse my ignorance) - what is a "chav"?

If you would like some idea of the workings of the inside of a "CHAVS" mind there are many spoof videos on utube that give you the idea if you just type in CHAV (my daughter and her friends a few years ago made their own spoofs of them and this is the link to their utube video (I think they have 2 on so far), if you want to have a look (its meant to be a bit of a giggle really as they have very silly sense of humour lol).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpsJ9RnS8CE

I read newspaper from hongkong today, he denied that he had says anything like that~~ the media made it up~

So, I believe him, coz it's the mika I like, he doesn't take any side about sexual orientation

I read newspaper from hongkong today, he denied that he had says anything like that~~ the media made it up~

So, I believe him, coz it's the mika I like, he doesn't take any side about sexual orientation

I didn't believe that he would say something like that at all. Like you mention, he never talks about anything that has to do with sexual orientation. Stupid Media!:thumbdown:

...let me point out that :mf_rosetinted: I don't care but.... I wonder why he should be so particularly interested in a gay following. I don't get the point of that. Fans are fans, aren't they? And funny that, while Mika maintains a low profile on that I can't understand why the preferences of his fans should bother him that much...it doesn't make sense to me.

...well finally I don't know where that comes from and in the end we don't know if that was really what he said and meant or if this is another headline serving the purpose of having a headline....

Nonetheless thanks for posting :wink2:

My sentiments exactly!!:thumb_yello:

I think it's up to him to tell us what he thinks is right about his privacy...Because honestly, would that change anthing if we knew for sure that Mika's straight or gay???! NO!!! Not at all!!

WE DON'T CARE and we'll love Mika no matter what!!!

I think we should all try to respect his attitude and not discuss it all the time...Mika is Mika - and unbelievably wonderful! :wub2:

PS: guapo!, I didn't write this to offend you or something, I'm glad you love him...as we all do!!! :thumb_yello:

yeah, if don't want to say it, then whatever, but i whish he would:bleh:

Why would he say it if he was straight? I don't understand that.

ask a straight guy if he's gay, he will say, nah! im very straight. but ask a gay guy, he will deny it or just try to "confuse you" .

I didn't believe that he would say something like that at all. Like you mention, he never talks about anything that has to do with sexual orientation. Stupid Media!:thumbdown:

yes. I don't believe he said that! :thumb_yello:

Glad to hear he didn't say that...didn't sound like a MIKA statement.

This goes to show we shouldn't believe everything we read.

Going forward, unless I hear him (watch him) say a statement in an interview, I won't believe anything 100%.

this is why we shouldnt belive the media at all.. they chat so much bull!! just to make money.. if u think about it its just something to laugh about really... as long as it comes out of mikas mouth don't belive anything they say :thumbdown:

According to the web site Contactmusic.com, British pop star MIKA wants to win over a gay following and finds it hard to understand why this audience hasn't fallen for his trademark flamboyancy.

Mika has become a sensation following the success of debut single Grace Kelly, but he's not as popular on the gay scene as he would like.

The chart-topping, pop sensation has categorically refused to answer questions about his sexuality and some believe many gays resent him for this.

He says, "I don't understand it. I've never taken sides on any gender. I like to confuse people but it would appear that the gay scene hasn't embraced my sound, or indeed, my look.

"I just hope all that can change in the future."

In an interview with Gay Times, Mika was quizzed regarding his ambiguity on the topic of his sexuality. The magazine asked Mika outright, "Straight? Gay? Something else?"

Mika merely responded with another question: "Ah…that's the million-dollar question, isn't it?"

got that today xD

it is a pretty good answer :naughty:

Ah, hahah, I'm glad he denied making that statement. I was just about to post that I don't buy it, because it doesn't sound like him at all.

As for confusing people, not that he said that, but I would understand that--I like confusing people as well! The whole gay/straight divide is really old hat by now anyway: there are so many facets to sexuality, and it can be so fluid, that I would say coming out as gay is downright conservative nowadays. Undefined ambiguous is the thing to be. :thumb_yello: And in some ways, I hope he is straight (though this has nothing to do with what I think he may or may not be), just because a straight man refusing to deny or confirm his sexuality would be so beautifully refreshing. And in a way, the most sexually radical thing of all.

--Jack