Mika: 'i Want A Gay Following'

EnFa

....it just came across my mind, that most of the male "gay icons" (at least the few ones I know about) are gay themselves....unlike women-take Kylie, Dita or others, so respected in the community....

anyway, the man is welcome HERE (every second balcony with a rainbow flag!):

2004699491037445192_th.jpg

2004610447378281837_th.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess that the proportion of his fans who are gay would be pretty much in line with that of the population as a whole.

Surely that's what he'd want.

He appeals to a broad spectrum of people and that is reflected fairly well in the age, nationality, sexual orientation etc of the members here.

I think that it's a something and nothing quote, maybe even a misquote.

I would guess that the proportion of his fans who are gay would be pretty much in line with that of the population as a whole.

Surely that's what he'd want.

He appeals to a broad spectrum of people and that is reflected fairly well in the age, nationality, sexual orientation etc of the members here.

I think that it's a something and nothing quote, maybe even a misquote.

Well said Mika Mad:biggrin2:

He gets what he has and he has us lot :thumb_yello:

I would think Perez Hilton pimping him all over town would be enough to get a gay following. There were plenty of gay men at the show I went to.

I think Mika's got it backwards. I think he's got exactly the gay following he should expect. It's his popular appeal that is so surprising. Who could have imagined he would be this successful this fast?

If he's going to be an icon (gay or otherwise), he's going to have to be in the public spotlight for more than a matter of months. He's got another 20 years to make it up there with Elton John, Madonna, Barbra, et al.

he surely has us lot :mf_rosetinted: willing or not LMAO :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Having us lot on here obsessing about him 24/7 must scare the living daylights out of him!

..........but at least we're a harmless bunch -I just hope that he knows that!

Now I can't be for certain, but it sure seemed like there were many gay fans at his concert in Toronto. But there were also many children, and many teens, and many mommies and daddies, and older gents and older ladies, and transvetites and the list goes on.

I know a few gay men who are fans.

My daddy always says

I want never gets

and

You get what you're given and be grateful. :mf_rosetinted:

I bet he didn't know he'd have an Oldlings following when he set out to conquer the pop world. But he's made my life hugely more gay, bright and colourful. You should see the painting I bought yesterday!

I'm gay and I love MIka. I just can't understand why he doesn't say if he's gay or straight. I think it's stupid and not mysterious or confusing like he thinks. If he was straight I bet he would say it. :thumbdown: maybe that's why gays doesn't like him, or maybe because he's to gay even for gay ppl, lol.

But I love him no matter what.

I'm gay and I love MIka. I just can't understand why he doesn't say if he's gay or straight. I think it's stupid and not mysterious or confusing like he thinks. If he was straight I bet he would say it. :thumbdown: maybe that's why gays doesn't like him, or maybe because he's to gay even for gay ppl, lol.

But I love him no matter what.

I think it's up to him to tell us what he thinks is right about his privacy...Because honestly, would that change anthing if we knew for sure that Mika's straight or gay???! NO!!! Not at all!!

WE DON'T CARE and we'll love Mika no matter what!!!

I think we should all try to respect his attitude and not discuss it all the time...Mika is Mika - and unbelievably wonderful! :wub2:

PS: guapo!, I didn't write this to offend you or something, I'm glad you love him...as we all do!!! :thumb_yello:

we should just let him be what he wants to be, and let him talk about what he wants to talk about. When the time is right (yeah i'm gonna stop repeating myself now u get what i mean)

is he joking? because his shows are made up of straight girls and gay guys.. or at least that's what i've seen lol... i mean he definitely appears to have a large gay guy following I could be wrong...

is he joking? because his shows are made up of straight girls and gay guys.. or at least that's what i've seen lol... i mean he definitely appears to have a large gay guy following I could be wrong...

I thought so, too. But apparently, his gay guy following is not as huge (if it is huge) as he'd like. I've noticed there are definitely some gay guys. :-)

That's Funny, If MIKA Wants Me To Become Gay.. Okay Then, lol.. But His Fan Base Is Basically All Straight Girls, And Gay Guys, Not The Many Straight Guys On Here, "Cept Me!"

I think a lot of the reason that Mika lacks a large gay fan base is due to the fact that the gay population probably resents him for not disclosing anything about his sexuality. They probably believe he is indeed gay and read it as shame on Mika's part (whether it is or isn't is not the point here). However, I don't doubt that he does, in fact have some gay fans at this time.

Question for you guys ( and please excuse my ignorance) - what is a "chav"?