MFC - Officialness Update

Hi fellow MFCers,

We realize that you've all been waiting forever for news about MFC becoming Mika's official fan club.

Like all good things, there was a mountain of paperwork involved, and some to-ing and fro-ing across the Atlantic between Deano and Jerry (Mika's manager). However, the paperwork has been signed and we can indeed confirm that ownership of MikaFanClub.com has changed from Deano to Jerry/Mika. We're one big step closer! :yay:

At this point, we're not sure what this will mean for MFC. We don't know if there will be any perks or changes that come as a result, or if/when they may come. Jerry and his people are finalizing all the details regarding that, and MFCers will be updated as soon as everything is sorted out.

As they say, the waiting is the hardest part. It's clearly no fun to be told that news will come on a specific day only to have the day go by with no news - so we're not going to target specific dates for further information. All we can say is that any extra details may be announced once everything has been sorted out. Unfortunately, until such an announcement is made, we can't really say anything beyond that.

We know a lot of people have been on the edge of their seats waiting to see what this will mean, and it's been a much longer road than we originally thought. Your patience is appreciated.

Go MFC! :punk:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much appreciated. It's the longer version to what Freddie explained, except his thread is closed so many don't come across his message.

Time is all it takes. We've been able to fill up time with all sorts of goodies thus far...

fw10145.jpgClock20Cats.jpgroosteralarmclock2.jpgdonut-clock.jpg

---

Much appreciated. It's the longer version to what Freddie explained, except his thread is closed so many don't come across his message.

That's what we were thinking - that his post may have been buried in the old thread. :thumb_yello:

And, I quite like your apple clock. It's lovely.

However, the paperwork has been signed and we can indeed confirm that ownership of MikaFanClub.com has changed from Deano to Jerry/Mika. We're one big step closer! :yay:

Go MFC! :punk:

YAY! One step closer, that's something at least!

Thank you for the news! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for this Mana. I spent hours literally wading through the other thread last night (cos I've been offline for over a month and figured "What the hell, I'll stay up all night, I've got a month's worth of stuff to read... oh and hubby's at camp and not here to tell me off!") and what I should have done was just go to the last page, cos those last posts really summed it all up. Mind you, it was fun reading all the other random crap last night. (Can you tell how deprived I've felt?:shocked: )

Thank you for the update!

YAY! One step closer, that's something at least!

Thank you for the news! :thumb_yello:

Congratulations, 300 post!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for this Mana. I spent hours literally wading through the other thread last night (cos I've been offline for over a month and figured "What the hell, I'll stay up all night, I've got a month's worth of stuff to read... oh and hubby's at camp and not here to tell me off!") and what I should have done was just go to the last page, cos those last posts really summed it all up. Mind you, it was fun reading all the other random crap last night. (Can you tell how deprived I've felt?:shocked: )

:roftl:

I think we all have done that sometime or another!:naughty:

So this site is now owned by Mika/Jerry. Hope Deano and whoever else had a good deal out of it! Hope he sticks around too...what a success this site is for those who started it.. I'm hoping for the best for all of us.. hopefully the changes that we're gonna have will benefit us all.. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the update. You were right about starting a new thread, this way everybody will be able to read the news.

I think all this waiting must be even harder for Deano and Freddie (and everyone else who is involved in the negotiations). thempathy3.gif