I knew I loved Kanye West!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kanye's from Chicago you know:naughty: Yeah, we've got attitude, but we're cool:punk::mf_rosetinted:

In all honesty, Kanye liking Mika... well that's BIG, lets just face it...What he says goes with his fans... and even if you don't like him, you still listen because you never know what the hell is gonna come out of his mouth.

Go Kanye:thumb_yello:

Kanye's from Chicago you know:naughty: Yeah, we've got attitude, but we're cool:punk::mf_rosetinted:

In all honesty, Kanye liking Mika... well that's BIG, lets just face it...What he says goes with his fans... and even if you don't like him, you still listen because you never know what the hell is gonna come out of his mouth.

Go Kanye:thumb_yello:

Chyeah! I thought Kanye had said something vague before about liking Mika, but I didn't know he was one of his favorites.

I have to say, his is pretty much my favorite blog ever... Always has been, but for reals. :naughty:

The comments are enjoyable.

BTW, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. Wasn't sure.

Kate, thanks so much for sharing! I'm really surprised to learn that

Kanye thinks so highly of Mika! :thumb_yello:

And yeah, I guess this qualifies as news... unless you want me

to move it to "Chat about Mika"...

dcdeb

i was thinking the same thing! :naughty:

mm.. i wonder how did he get them? lol... kanye is so different from the rest of the rappers.. he even says lol, and he said fashion is his first love, first than music. :thumb_yello:

That's kinda cool.

I wonder how many people are going to read that blog, go "hmm, who's this Mika he speaks of?" Then before they know it they'll be looking on YouTube, finding themselves on here...then it's all over from there. :naughty: