Here's a nice negative thread about things I don't like.

If you have anything you don't like you could post it here and have a rant while you are at it.

I don't like Joss Stone or Gabriella Cilmi, or should I say I don't like the music of them because after all, I don't know them personally.

Moustaches. What are they for? They are neither clean shaven or a beard. If you have a beard you could just say you can't be bothered to shave, but what's a moustache for? It hides a guy lips and there's always something suspect about that IMO.

Televison and radio news especially on ITV. Because news is on 24/7 now they have to find stuff to fill the news programmes. Consequently the "news" is full of hyped up rubbish and "experts" ponificating on it all. Take the credit crunch and the economic downturn, sure it's bad, but the news and media are just finding all the bad luck stories they can and airing them, to make us feel even worse. Talk about it long enough and everyone believes it and it becomes true.

Oh I probably have lots more and will add to this when I feel like a good rant.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like chinese food -- cause it looks really pretty .. . . . .

and it tastes good --- then 30 minutes later you have diarreah - and wonder WAS that

r e a l l y

sesame CHICKEN or was it a freaking alley cat :mf_rosetinted: Not that I've ever ate a cat before or even tasted such an animal - but, isn't the saying always . . . tastes like chicken :thumb_yello:

That had to be started from someone who tried something REALLY gross!

EVERYTHING does not taste like chicken! :no:

. . . uuummm wait - what KIND of chicken are we talking about? :das:

Okay -- sorry that was the RuRu thoughts getting in the way of my rant a g a i n

:doh:

ANYWAYS ----

the moral of the story is: BE CAREFUL WHERE you eat!

Aww... I like Joss Stone. :wub2:

I wish I had a voice like her...

As for Chinese food, I only like the rice. Orange chicken has too weird of a texture for me. It's like...too slimy to swallow. :boxed:

It's really shocking to me how It's hard for me to come up with something I don't like. Well...I don't like...sharks? Haha. And I don't like my legs. I don't like coconut...

Aww... I like Joss Stone. :wub2:

I wish I had a voice like her...

As for Chinese food, I only like the rice. Orange chicken has too weird of a texture for me. It's like...too slimy to swallow. :boxed:

It's really shocking to me how It's hard for me to come up with something I don't like. Well...I don't like...sharks? Haha. And I don't like my legs. I don't like coconut...

I Like Joss Stone too --- she is amazing imo

she is talented and gorgeous!

yeah . . . I couldn't think of what I didn't like - then I felt the PAINS in my stomach --- from the sesame chicken! :puking:

I dont' like the weather (mostly) girls either and mostly on ITV again. They say stuff like..

"and now the weather for the all important weekend."

WTF does that mean? Sure the weekend is nice, especially if you are off work, but it's not all important.

"the weather is miserable"

How can weather be miserable? Can it feel? No! It's probably a bit wet or cold, and it makes the weather girl feel miserable. Well don't project your feelings onto me, missy!

"you all want to know where the sunshine is going to be today"

No actually, I am not that fussed. I don't like the heat, why do you assume everyone does? Moron.

Oh I will probably add to this one because the weather girls really piss me off.

"you all want to know where the sunshine is going to be today"

No actually, I am not that fussed. I don't like the heat, why do you assume everyone does? Moron.

Oh I will probably add to this one because the weather girls really piss me off.

It's like the whole snow thing... when they always go on about how we have a weekend of 'bad snow' and 'bad weather'. Some of us happen to like snow and judging by everyone I saw on Monday, quite a lot of people class snow as good weather. :blink:

And for the record I don't like Joss Stone or chinese food :naughty:

MUSHROOMS. Seriously, who's idea was it to actually eat one of those things in the first place...they don't even look like food :puke:

great thread Babs :wink2:

i dont like of Chinese food too, actually i don't like of exotic and fancy food (I'm a weird person :bleh:), I'm very simple and here in Brazil we used to eat rice at every meal, I would love to live in USA or England but I was going to miss my rice :roftl:

I don't like chinese food -- cause it looks really pretty .. . . . .

and it tastes good --- then 30 minutes later you have diarreah - and wonder WAS that

r e a l l y

sesame CHICKEN or was it a freaking alley cat :mf_rosetinted: Not that I've ever ate a cat before or even tasted such an animal - but, isn't the saying always . . . tastes like chicken :thumb_yello:

That had to be started from someone who tried something REALLY gross!

EVERYTHING does not taste like chicken!

. . . uuummm wait - what KIND of chicken are we talking about?

Okay -- sorry that was the RuRu thoughts getting in the way of my rant a g a i n

ANYWAYS ----

the moral of the story is: BE CAREFUL WHERE you eat!

:lmfao:

That's why I don't eat chinese food.:lol3:

I don't like floggers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flogger_(fashion)

I don't like butterflies.

I don't like the subway. It's too crowded and you always get off of it with something missing from your bag.:sneaky2:.

I don't like sunny days. I love rainy days.:original:.

I don't like people that can't speak their own language and are proud of it !!. 'Le dijistes a lo' gato' como vamo' a ir, guachin?'. 'Mirá, mirá, te escupo'.

I don't like sundays, they're depressing.

I'm sure I'll be back with more later.:naughty:.

It's like the whole snow thing... when they always go on about how we have a weekend of 'bad snow' and 'bad weather'. Some of us happen to like snow and judging by everyone I saw on Monday, quite a lot of people class snow as good weather. :blink:

And for the record I don't like Joss Stone or chinese food :naughty:

MUSHROOMS. Seriously, who's idea was it to actually eat one of those things in the first place...they don't even look like food :puke:

Exactly, your bad weather is my good weather, cut the crap and personal opinions and just tell me how the weather is going to be ie heavy snow, windy and -1 degree or clear skies and sun 24 degrees and so on.

No need to make a bloody story about it all and tell us what you think about it and assuming we all agree with you.

And anyway most of the time I am in a hurry and just want FACTS!!

great thread Babs :wink2:

i dont like of Chinese food too, actually i don't like of exotic and fancy food (I'm a weird person :bleh:), I'm very simple and here in Brazil we used to eat rice at every meal, I would love to live in USA or England but I was going to miss my rice :roftl:

You can eat rice here too, hun, we eat plenty, and pasta too.

Here's a nice negative thread about things I don't like.

If you have anything you don't like you could post it here and have a rant while you are at it.

Oh Babs, what a great thread!:wink2::thumb_yello:

If there's anything I don't like is Multiquoting:roftl:

Even though a lot of nice people here tried to help me i still couldn't get it...Duh!:thumbdown:

Other thing I loath is chicken soup, just the smell of it makes my stomach turn around, and worst thing is whenever i go to the hospital, which happens a lot, it's the first thing they try to make me eat...:thumbdown:

Last but not least...Hate cold weather..and this year my sunny country has been facing the worst winter ever, or at least the worst i can't remember...

There surely must be a lot of things i don't like but I just needed to MQ, dinner was chicken soup (yuucckkk!) and it's a heck of a cold night tonight, maybe all that has had some influence!:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Oh and to quote Bob Geldof and the Boomtown rats I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS!

Edited by willywonka

Oh I have another one.

Jeremy Vine! Grrrrrr, he makes me want to spit.

For those who don't know who he is, he is a current affairs broadcaster, who does TV and radio here in the UK, he has a show on Radio 2 from 12 to 2pm each day where he talks about current affairs and gets guests on and people to phone up.

But he always talks about miserable things.

For instance, he will say, today we are talking about people whose husband or wife commited suicide. Or whose children died in a drink drive incident. Or people who have a terminal disease.

Not only does he talk about this at lunchtime when I want to enjoy my lunch, but he talks about it in such a woebegone patronising voice.

"So Mike, your wife committed suicide on your honeymoon. Tell me about that, it must have been terrible for you."

And not only do they have Mike washing all his laundry in public on national radio, but other people ring in and say things like "hello Jeremy, my husband committed suicide too!"

It's like you're listening to his programme and they are talking about something tragic and you think "ooh that's happened to me too, I'll just give Jeremy a call and have a lunchtime chat about my tragic life" Not.

I hate that programme and the way he talks. Grrrrrr.

I don't like black ice. (Do you actually say that?)

Seriously, what is that good for?

I drove past two accidents this morning on my way to work.

I don't like Sunday evenings. It's too much time for being aware that the weekend is over.

I don't like the combination of grey and yellow. Especially in people's outfit. I wonder who decided it was going to be stylish. It's beyond awful.

And I think I really don't like Katy Perry. Not the person, blimey, don't :bonk: me, but her commercial self. The more of her stuff I come across accidentally (like her new-ish video on some music channel last night), the more she annoys me.

I don't like the taste of Rooibos tea. Or any vanilla/cream/toffee flavoured tea.

If there's anything I don't like is Multiquoting:roftl:

I know I am multiquoting now, but I don't really like it. If someone multiquotes a lot of people, I just lose interest in the post and skip it all.

OOOOH YEAAAAHHHH!!!!! I HATE when people cough/breathe on me.

It happens so often on the bus. I always have to rub it off. Even if I'm not positive if they actually did breathe on me, I HAVE to rub it off. I hate it.:thumbdown::naughty:

I hope you give them the evils. :naughty:

I hate most of the people at my school, I hate that when I wear green skinnys and a pink t shirt they still call me emo ( dumb people xD ), I hate people who keep telling me that will ruin my hair if I bleach it, I hate being cold and I am always cold! AND I hate the fact that ALL the nice concerts are never in the weekend so that I cant go. :sneaky2: