http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/21/lady-gaga-gets-cheeky/

Lady GaGa arrives at fellow singer Mika’s house, and wears a pair of thigh length lace-up boots in London, England on Monday (April 20).

The 23-year-old singer might have felt a draft, as her backside got up and personal with photographers.

In the UK, Lady GaGa’s Pokerface, held onto the third slot with Pussycat Dolls (Jai Ho) and Ciara/Justin Timberlake in 4th and 5th place respectively. (British rapper Dizzee Rascal was number one, while La Roux was number two.)

40+ pictures inside of Lady GaGa getting cheeky…

There's pictures of Mika with her.

Mika, why?

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/21/lady-gaga-gets-cheeky/

Lady GaGa arrives at fellow singer Mika’s house, and wears a pair of thigh length lace-up boots in London, England on Monday (April 20).

The 23-year-old singer might have felt a draft, as her backside got up and personal with photographers.

In the UK, Lady GaGa’s Pokerface, held onto the third slot with Pussycat Dolls (Jai Ho) and Ciara/Justin Timberlake in 4th and 5th place respectively. (British rapper Dizzee Rascal was number one, while La Roux was number two.)

40+ pictures inside of Lady GaGa getting cheeky…

There's pictures of Mika with her.

Mika, why?

:blink:Who is the white-dressed one and who is the one in the black outfit?

Mika took her out and he seemed to be the perfect gentleman: holding her arm and paying for the evening. (See his green man-purse/ wallet:wink2:)

:blink:Who is the white-dressed one and who is the one in the black outfit?

Mika took her out and he seemed to be the perfect gentleman: holding her arm and paying for the evening. (See his green man-purse/ wallet:wink2:)

...........:hair:

Mika, find new friends :lol3:

OH, PLEASE, Mika, she's not talented and shes not classy. shes disgusting. You and Adele, you and Katy is 10000x times better. please.

*goes away to throw up*

Thank god someone's on the same page as me :naughty:

She doesn't even f*cking smile. :boxed:

love HIS jacket! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

anyone volunteers to post here HIS pics, so that we don't have to crawl through her bottom ones?:naughty:

i surrender..ladygaga is everywhere, and he welcomes her in his house...what more?

welcome to the family gaga!

:mf_rosetinted:

i'll be a little detached though, hope you don't mind

I would have never believed that on THIS site MUSICIANS would be judged by appearance.

:thumbdown:

i suggest we ALL step back a while before being involved in arguments which will lead nowhere.

we can express our point of view, of course, but please don't take this too violently.

She's a popstar as he is, and they meet for pleasure and maybe work. and maybe promotion for both sides.

we should accept this, although we are not obliged to like her.

and above all, we don't need riots here about this.

Thank god someone's on the same page as me :naughty:

She doesn't even f*cking smile. :boxed:

she hardly has any clothes on. ugh. i hate how her and mika match. black and wahite plaid.. yuk.

:boxed:Eww

She needs to cover some body parts up, this is too much...:thumbdown:

*seconds that notion*

calm down people, there's no point in being nasty anyway...

ok?

i'm sorry. i dont usually care who mika hangs out with, but this lady (if you can call her that) honestly disgusts me.

I smell a collab coming up:mf_rosetinted:

oh, god, i think i'm going to throw up again..

I would have never believed that on THIS site MUSICIANS would be judged by appearance.

:thumbdown:

hahaha. well, when theres a musician who sings perverted music parading around in her underwear with our darling mika, some people are gonna be a bit disgusted. like me.

I like her music. I don't know her, so I can't judge her. Put some clothes on...stop singing horribly when I know you can do better...I like your hair...

but for some reason I can't stand the thought of her getting all up and personal with Meeks...its his life but call me a crazy fan girl for being all jealous and protective.

it is what it is.

lady-gaga-cheeky-09.jpg

:floor: Poor lad doesn't know where to look :floor:

Lady GaGa is everywhere at the moment - it won't hurt Mika to be seen out with her like this - it reminds everyone he is around, when, to the world outside MFC, he hasn't done anything lately.

just have to comment on some of the pics

ladygagacheeky34.jpg

does the car say clean me on the window or is it just me? :rofl:

and. check out Mikas ring bling!

ladygagacheeky09.jpg

edit: Its night time. I hope they were just together for some chat :sneaky2: hehe

I like her music. I don't know her, so I can't judge her. Put some clothes on...stop singing horribly when I know you can do better...I like your hair...

but for some reason I can't stand the thought of her getting all up and personal with Meeks...its his life but call me a crazy fan girl for being all jealous and protective.

it is what it is.

:thumb_yello:

.. otherwise...

:giveup:

I like Lady Gaga. Sorry, haters, but I think Just Dance is one of the coolest songs of 2008. A treadmill favourite of mine. :punk:

That said...what an outfit! On one hand I'm kind of shocked, but on the other hand I have to admire her confidence. I kind of like her brand of crazy. She's all "I'll run around nearly-naked if I damned well please, thanks" as opposed to most popstars and their "I'm too drunk to close my legs while getting into a car" kind of tabloid drama. She's...fierce. I can appreciate that.

Shame about the paparazzi, though. Although I suppose when two popstars meet up in London - one looking all '50s debonair and one looking like she could be Ava Garter's understudy - it's not exactly unexpected.

What do you all make of the ring on Mika's hand? :fisch:

Oh and to echo Robertina's comments - no bashing, guys! Criticize if you must, but let's not eviscerate this woman. :thumb_yello: