How about the video for "We are Golden"?

B!anka

After reading the thread about the broadcasting of the new song on July 17th me and my country-mate Vanessa, imagined how would the video would look like, wheter it has or has not been filmed yet and thought the small bit of what we know about the song (the choir and the thing is said in the ObserverMusicMonthly with that verse "don't give it up when you're young and you want some!").

SO, we know that when MFC'ers are given the smallest piece of information their imagination goes all crazy so if you have any ideas of what it would look like, this is the place for you to post them!!!:thumb_yello:

Have fun! :naughty:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question... Well I surely hope there will be some gold stuff in the video :naughty: I have to say the first images that appeared in my head with the title 'we are golden', were all images where the sun played an important role... I see a landscape, mountains, bright sun that's preparing to set. And everything has this golden glow you know? But those are just random images I have in my head, I don't know yet how Mika would fit in it or what it would be about :naughty::thumb_yello: I really have to hear the song first I guess.

Good question... Well I surely hope there will be some gold stuff in the video :naughty: I have to say the first images that appeared in my head with the title 'we are golden', were all images where the sun played an important role... I see a landscape, mountains, bright sun that's preparing to set. And everything has this golden glow you know? But those are just random images I have in my head, I don't know yet how Mika would fit in it or what it would be about :naughty::thumb_yello: I really have to hear the song first I guess.

Sounds like the Australian Outback :wink2:

I think there will be a donkey called Albert in it. A very stubborn one, who won't give up :mf_rosetinted:

I think there will be a donkey called Albert in it. A very stubborn one, who won't give up :mf_rosetinted:

Who is more naturally stubborn than naturally talented (not the donkey!!!!!)....:roftl: I've just heard him saying that again today in an old interview and found it really funny!!

Edited by B!anka

Ok, My GUESS, because I should've posted a guess too, being the thread starter...well...I kinda don't have a plain view on it as I don't know much, but I kinda imagine him singing (obviously!) with a new video perspective like a chase(not the kind of BigGirl video chase) or something, you know some golden signs (like the question sign present in the BEP video for "Where is the love?"), something black and white and only a golden ray around some things....oh, all these images are killing me. Probably if I heard the song it would have been clearer.

erm...by the way, which one comes first? video or proper song on the radio? Because from what I know from other artists, there are videos appearing like 2-3 weeks before the proper release of the single itself...but as long as Mika isn't the kind of normal artist (there isn't anything official on his website yet!), what can I say?

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

You know I dont know why but the first thng I thght of was Albert,though I really dunno why. :roftl:

I don't know why, but I have this image of him in my head wearing his old gold jeacket and walking towards the camera with a bunch of teenagers/choir following behind as he sings. Possibly a big "sun" shining from behind as well.

:dunno:

I don't know why, but I have this image of him in my head wearing his old gold jeacket and walking towards the camera with a bunch of teenagers/choir following behind as he sings. Possibly a big "sun" shining from behind as well.

:dunno:

I have somewhat the same image but still different :naughty: The other way around actually, Mika with a big choir yes, but they're walking towards the sun, so away from the camera :naughty: It's so funny to hear these guesses, I like Ingie's idea as well :teehee:

You know I dont know why but the first thng I thght of was Albert,though I really dunno why. :roftl:

he's a golden Donkey, that's why :wub2:

"long live the golden donkey. may he guard my page. fear the donkey, love the donkey, donkey is GOOD" :teehee:

And Ella will be in the vid too - she's a golden retriever :biggrin2:

In fact there will be a golden menagerie

Golden Toad

Golden Poison Frog

Golden Lion Tamarin

Golden Headed Lion Tamarin (yes - there is a difference :teehee:)

Golden Handed Tamarin

Golden Eagle

Golden-headed Quetzal

Golden-fronted Leafbird

Golden mantellas

Golden-shouldered Parrot

Golden pheasant

Taveta Golden Weaver

Asian Golden cat

African Golden cat

:biggrin2:

They will all sing "We are Golden" as Mika leads them across the Australian Outback and up Ayers rock, to be silhouetted against the sunset :wub2:

"long live the golden donkey. may he guard my page. fear the donkey, love the donkey, donkey is GOOD" :teehee:

Golden Toad

Golden Poison Frog

Golden Lion Tamarin

Golden Handed Tamarin

Golden Eagle

Golden-headed Quetzal

Golden-fronted Leafbird

Golden mantellas

Golden-shouldered Parrot

Golden pheasant

Taveta Golden Weaver

Asian Golden cat

African Golden cat

They will all sing "We are Golden" as Mika leads them across the Australian Outback and up Ayers rock, to be silhouetted against the sunset :wub2:

This sounds like an image taken from the Bible :roftl::roftl::roftl: (sounds like an image....I'm such a genius :mf_rosetinted:)

I guess there is a great chance of Albert being in the video...I really consider it now! You know I feel like in that movie: "National Treasure" where Nicholas Cage finds all sorts of clues in the least-expected places, this is basically what we have to do aswell now, isn't it?

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Golden Toad

Golden Poison Frog

Golden Lion Tamarin

Golden Handed Tamarin

Golden Eagle

Golden-headed Quetzal

Golden-fronted Leafbird

Golden mantellas

Golden-shouldered Parrot

Golden pheasant

Taveta Golden Weaver

Asian Golden cat

African Golden cat

Ayers rock, wow can't wait to see that irl :wub2: Well it's all possible right, we don't know yet if the vid is finished so maybe he'll make it in Australia, I know I surely would! Such beautiful scenery over there.