Mika spends £25k on bar tab -- The Sun

dcdeb

mikabar090709-1.jpg

MIKA was hit with a £25,000 bar bill after inviting followers on Twitter for a tear-up.

The singer told fans he'd stand them a drink at his local on Tuesday to toast the release of single We Are Golden.

When he arrived at the Ground Floor Bar in Portobello Road, west London, at 6.30pm, more than 300 punters were already there.

But Mika was true to his word and stuck his card behind the bar.

He said: "I bought my fans a pint to say thanks for being brilliant."

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikabar090709-1.jpg

MIKA was hit with a £25,000 bar bill after inviting followers on Twitter for a tear-up.

The singer told fans he'd stand them a drink at his local on Tuesday to toast the release of single We Are Golden.

When he arrived at the Ground Floor Bar in Portobello Road, west London, at 6.30pm, more than 300 punters were already there.

Awwwww, the boy who spent too much!:naughty:

That's around €30,000????:shocked:

Wow, Meeks...:shocked:

EDIT: HEY!!! There's Rosie and Jemma at the Sun! Wow! Lurv it!

Edited by willywonka

That makes it ruddy expensive Diet Coke!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I had absolutely no idea, Andy was behind me!:shocked:

And I thought Mika was further back than that.

CRAZY!!!!

Hmm .. hearing you say all this (having no idea etc.) .. maybe that just wasn't diet coke then .. :naughty:

mikabar090709-1.jpg

See the guy at the back with the pink shirt on, he was behind me Jennie and Danika in the queue at iTunes, and up close he's the spitting image of Perez.

LMFAO! :lmfao:

This bar tab keeps on growing. £25,000?

Okay, so let's assume a drink is £10 each, and (I hope) that's being very generous. So £25,000 would pay for 2,500 drinks.

Now lets say there were what, 400 people there? (Were there even close to that many?) That's STILL more than six drinks per person. :lmao:

Something tells me the Sun needs to work on their math a little. Either that or I missed one HELL of a hardcore party. :aah:

It does sound like it is beginning to sound like a tall tail. Still uber cool thoguh.

Okay, so let's assume a drink is £10 each, and (I hope) that's being very generous. So £25,000 would pay for 2,500 drinks.

Now lets say there were what, 400 people there? (Were there even close to that many?) That's STILL more than six drinks per person. :lmao:

Something tells me the Sun needs to work on their math a little. Either that or I missed one HELL of a hardcore party. :aah:

It certainly makes it the most expensive Diet Coke I've ever drunk!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

HOLY MACREOLE that's one generous man!

Who's all there from mfc??

I am so jealous :fangurl:

In the pic, I see, Sari, Jennie, Jemma, Daz and me.

I'm not sure, but it might be Babs peeking over someones head, just to the right of Sari.