Want To Dance On Stage With Mika?

dcdeb

FROM MIKASOUNDS:

Mika is looking for volunteers to take part in his live shows and it could be you!

He wants...

Lollipop girls - they should be petite/ max size UK 12 and have lots of energy for skipping and dancing around.

Big Girls – the should be between sizes UK 16-24 and be prepared to wear the outfits without getting stage fright!

If you're up for it read on...

All you need to do is turn up at the stage door of the venue at 6pm on the day of a show and ask for Mika’s Tour Manager. All applicants will then be met with and performers will be chosen within 30 minutes.

If you are chosen here’s what will happen next:

- costumes will be provided

- depending on venue, you will either have to spend the majority of the show backstage and in costume (and not be able to see the show) or you will have to completely cover up in your OWN overcoat and can watch from the audience until your time to perform. This will be at the discretion of the tour manager on the night.

- you cannot bring a friend backstage

- you cannot take any photos backstage

- you are a volunteer and will not be paid

- performers take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own property

- remember to eat beforehand as dinner won’t be provided!

- have fun!

Please note all applicants must be 18 years of age and have a valid ticket for the show.

The full list of Mika’s tour dates are:

Feb 13 - Waterfront, Belfast

Feb 15 - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

Feb 18 - O2 Academy, Sheffield

Feb 19 - Apollo, Manchester

Feb 21 - O2 Academy, Leeds

Feb 22 - O2 Academy, Glasgow

Feb 24 - O2 Academy, Newcastle

Feb 25 - O2 Academy, Birmingham

Feb 28 - Hammersmith Apollo, London

Mar 1 - Hammersmith Apollo, London

Mar 3 - Centre, Brighton

Mar 4 - Colston Hall, Bristol

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOW AMAZING!!!

It is So wonderful that the FANS get to be a part of the show!!! :bow:

GO FOR IT MFCers - you WON'T regret it. Especially if you are going to multiple shows . . (just incase you don't really want to miss the whole concert ambiance!) It is a once in a lifetime experience!

GOOD LUCK everyone - would be SO nice to hear all of the MFC stories! :teehee:

*also if you are seriously considering PM me for some tips* :aah:

HOW AMAZING!!!

It is So wonderful that the FANS get to be a part of the show!!! :bow:

GO FOR IT MFCers - you WON'T regret it. Especially if you are going to multiple shows . . (just incase you don't really want to miss the whole concert ambiance!) It is a once in a lifetime experience!

GOOD LUCK everyone - would be SO nice to hear all of the MFC stories! :teehee:

*also if you are seriously considering PM me for some tips* :aah:

I am having total flashbacks. AMAZING!!!! THANKS AGAIN DEB for making that happen for me!!!!

Um, wow.

So essentially they're saying, you must buy a ticket for the show that you may not even get to see because you may be backstage the whole time. Oh, and eat dinner first, 'cause we're not even going to feed you. :roftl:

Mika is getting really good at enslaving his fans. :pinkbow:

Still, it's a freakin' awesome opportunity, and anyone who's thinking about it should totally go for it. It's a lot of fun, and it's not something that happens every day. :wub2:

And I'm impressed to see them sorting it out beforehand, rather than scrambling on the day of the gig to work the queue and pull people out. Good work, Team Mika. :thumb_yello:

HOW FANTASTIC!

I wanna be a big girl but only if can wear the pink costume! :roftl:

I wore the pink in Philadelphia and the orange in NYC. Pink was a better fit actually had to have his niece loosen up the strings in the back.

Archived