Who Thinks Mika Should Do Another Acoustic Tour????

I really want him to do another acoustic tour because i didnt go to his last one =( and i love him acoustic sooo much.

Cause what made me love mika was when i heard him perform acoustically on tv and youtube and stuff like that. When i heard his songs acoustically i could see and hear how talented he is and how beautiful his voice is :wub2:

I love hearing all the harmonies :wub2: and when they aren't drowned out by loud drums and bass. Don't get me wrong i do love his songs the way they are like more dancy songs but i just reckon he should play more acoustic shows.

Anyway i made this thread to see if anybody else thinks he should do another acoustic tour and to see if anybody had any ideas on how we can make it happen. How we can ask Mika or get him to read our messages and then he might think about doing another acoustic tour.

I don't have time to think about it yet but if anyone has any ideas then please say :biggrin2:

Serena

XxX

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah same. I can't believe i missed it =(. He played his songs for sorrow ep i love that ep aswell

xx

Me too, but London was out of bounds for me then, it was to far away.

But now my mom's promised me that next time he's in London we can go and see because I so badly wanted to go to the Eden gig but that really is too far to travel :emot-sad: and I'm hoping it's for an acoustic tour :wub2: It would be magical.

Me too, but London was out of bounds for me then, it was to far away.

But now my mom's promised me that next time he's in London we can go and see because I so badly wanted to go to the Eden gig but that really is too far to travel :emot-sad: and I'm hoping it's for an acoustic tour :wub2: It would be magical.

Aww that sucks

I wouldn't have been allowed to go to london either even though i live in Bristol which is only about 3-4 hours away.

Yeah it would be magical to go to an acoustic tour :wub2: :wub2:

His voice just sounds that much better when he's singing acoustically with his piano awww :wub2:

xx

I love accoustic, it's usually very good and it shows another side of an artist.

I saw Mika at Sadlers so I have already seen in playing accoustic but love to see him again.

I love accoustic, it's usually very good and it shows another side of an artist.

I saw Mika at Sadlers so I have already seen in playing accoustic but love to see him again.

Aww wow your so lucky to have seen him play acoustically =)

i hope oneday i will see him play acoustically.

ahah maybe he could come to my house and play to me lol :wub2:

maybe i should stop dreaming now lol :aah:

xx

Yes of course but give the guy a break first. He's not even done his world tour yet. :wink2:

It would be a wonderful treat to have another acoustic tour between albums but I suspect it's a ways off still.

Yes of course but give the guy a break first. He's not even done his world tour yet. :wink2:

It would be a wonderful treat to have another acoustic tour between albums but I suspect it's a ways off still.

haha yeah you're right =)

I don't mean him to do one straight after this tour he's doing i just mean about letting him know that we'd like another acoustic tour some time :biggrin2:

xx

I agree with you. He's just SO busy atm. I hope he does another acustic tour eventually, but he's got so much touring to do first and he will need to take a break after that.

Completely agree. Would love a new acoustic tour :swoon:

i really don't care what kind of show he does, as long as he tours somewhere where i can go. :naughty: my personal favourite are the miniature exclusive gigs he did at the end of last year, but i know i can't always have those - and i wouldn't want to either. the huge shows he does now are totally different, but also totally worth watching. so whatever he wants to do, if i can see him live, i'm happy. :bleh:

i really don't care what kind of show he does, as long as he tours somewhere where i can go. :naughty: my personal favourite are the miniature exclusive gigs he did at the end of last year, but i know i can't always have those - and i wouldn't want to either. the huge shows he does now are totally different, but also totally worth watching. so whatever he wants to do, if i can see him live, i'm happy. :bleh:

:D

I agree :D

Definitely, but not anytime soon. He's way too busy with the arena shows. :naughty:

Yehh was just an idea for the future. Maybe he could do an acoustic tour someday even if that doesn't mean very soon.

Yeah i agree with you i like seeing him live whatever type of show it is :biggrin2: but i'd really like to see him perform acoustically someday.

xx

I love him to do another accoustic tour! We went to Amsterdam, the Concertgebouw, summer 2009, and we just loved it! It's so much more intimate then a big show!

Mika liked it as well, so he told the audience! He said he wanted to do an accoustic tour every now and then. And we'll be there!

Archived