Mika in Italy in October? Video message, competition.

mellody

What is Mika going to do in Italy on Oct. 26th?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What is Mika going to do in Italy on Oct. 26th?

• Draw the new DVD cover with the competition winner
    • Be the main guest in Xfactor on TV
    • He's not coming in Oct. but in Dec. for the precious RED BIRD Exibition XD
    • Perform for his beloved italian fans, but just the hard core ones
    • Recover after the Portugal hot gig of the day before, in Portofino AGAIN!
    • other

just found a video message of mika on http://www.mikamusic.it/ - think it's quite new, since there are bits of the rome show. :wink2: and he says there'll be a competition on the site, where you can win a drawing session with mika and his sister. :wub2: for more info, i looked on the next site (http://www.mikamusic.it/index2.html) and let google translate it for me:

KICK ASS! Win a chance 'to paint a picture WITH MIKA

Want to meet MIKA? You have creative talent, or even the inspiration for a wonderful idea? your dream is to make him a drawing? This is the contest for you!

Draw, paint or creates artwork on the theme of KICK ASS, the new song by MIKA about everyday heroes.

Buy the new edition of The Boy Who Knew Too Much and come here on the official Italian site, where from July 27 will find an application form with your details including the code that you find in the leaflet inside the CD.

Then follow the instructions to upload the file of your work that will participate in the contest. Remember to do so no later than September 26. From September 27 to October 10 all the pictures come in the race between them, and everyone can vote for their favorite.

On October 11 will be made by drawing lots among the 10 subjects rated. The winner will be contacted to come to Milan on October 26 and meet Mika and draw something with him! Universal Music offer the winner a trip round trip (by plane or train), as well as the residence for a night in a 4-star hotel in the city.

Read the complete rules here, and watch the video message here MIKA inviting you to participate!

so, judging from this text, mika will be in milan on october 26? :dunno:

rules here: http://www.mikamusic.it/regolamentokickass.html

just for italian residents

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if I get it right, you can send in some doodle and you can win by just being picked randomly?:naughty:

He seems to have really taken the Gaga route now by saying how proud he is of his fans every single opportunity...I like it:wub2:

the much more interesting part for me is that mika will be in milan in october... i thought so far that he'd disappear from september on, but looks like we'll get to see some more of him. :wub2: still hope that he has a few weeks holiday first, he deserves it!

"Consumatori finali, maggiorenni al momento della partecipazione e residenti in Italia, acquirenti della prima tiratura ( 2.000 copie) del CD “ THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH special edition” che si registreranno al sito http://www.mikamusic.it nel corso del periodo della promozione, attraverso le modalità oltre descritte."

Is this saying you have to live in Italy? Boooooooooo, I was conjuring up ideas in my head and everything :roftl::roftl:

ha!

as much as we tried to keep it secret....:naughty:

naaaaaaa

i even tweeted about it :teehee:

mellody, you beat all of us! so quick!

yes, the good news is that he'll be around....whatever he's going to do!

and yes, apparently in Milan on Oct. 26th...we'll see what else is planned for his new Italian visit! :wub2:

ha!

as much as we tried to keep it secret....:naughty:

naaaaaaa

i even tweeted about it :teehee:

mellody, you beat all of us! so quick!

yes, the good news is that he'll be around....whatever he's going to do!

and yes, apparently in Milan on Oct. 26th...we'll see what else is planned for his new Italian visit! :wub2:

"Consumatori finali, maggiorenni al momento della partecipazione e residenti in Italia, acquirenti della prima tiratura ( 2.000 copie) del CD “ THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH special edition” che si registreranno al sito http://www.mikamusic.it nel corso del periodo della promozione, attraverso le modalità oltre descritte."

Is this saying you have to live in Italy? Boooooooooo, I was conjuring up ideas in my head and everything :roftl::roftl:

Oi! Italian, while you're here...:roftl::roftl::teehee:

the much more interesting part for me is that mika will be in milan in october... i thought so far that he'd disappear from september on, but looks like we'll get to see some more of him. :wub2: still hope that he has a few weeks holiday first, he deserves it!

yes, that's the part that makes me wonder, too...:blink:

My thoughts exactly. So no break for the third album? :blink: Is there going to be US gigs later this year too...?

Though I do love the information that we will still see him :wub2:

My thoughts exactly. So no break for the third album? :blink:

Perhaps he is planning to release an album of drawings, only :dunno:

That can be done pretty quickly. No need to spend time recording and mixing it..etc...:mf_rosetinted:

Perhaps he is planning to release an album of drawings, only :dunno:

That can be done pretty quickly. No need to spend time recording and mixing it..etc...:mf_rosetinted:

Have you TRIED drawing? It can consume HOURS of your time...:roftl:

My thoughts exactly. So no break for the third album? :blink: Is there going to be US gigs later this year too...?

Though I do love the information that we will still see him :wub2:

Well, didn't he say his last holiday only lasted, like, 3 days? Wouldn't be surprised if the same happens this time. :naughty:

Well, didn't he say his last holiday only lasted, like, 3 days? Wouldn't be surprised if the same happens this time. :naughty:

yup, and the rest of september he finishes his 3rd album, so he can be back on tour in october. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Plenty of time to move there Caz:naughty:

Have you TRIED drawing? It can consume HOURS of your time...:roftl:

:dunno:

It depends on what he draws and in what style.

He can do the eye crying in 5 secs, and the heart with the wings in even less...:naughty:

yup, and the rest of september he finishes his 3rd album, so he can be back on tour in october. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Don't forget he needs to go to Tennessee for inspiration first...:mf_rosetinted:

Archived