Edited by Blue Sky

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

From Arbon to Munich we needed around three hours, with a little rest we were at home around 5 am. So till now no report, only my few pics I made (for the Big Girls).

P1090816.jpg

P1090813.jpg

P1090824.jpg

P1090835.jpg

The last picture is of the gift delivery. The German fans Mika wanted to make a pleasure to Mika - and would like to thank him and I think we were preparing him to a real joy. :biggrin2:

Hi!

From Arbon to Munich we needed around three hours, with a little rest we were at home around 5 am. So till now no report, only my few pics I made (for the Big Girls).

P1090816.jpg

P1090813.jpg

Hahaha and that's marquarita

Edited by Sylvana

thank you graciosa for the pix! :wub2: mine didn't turn out well this time i think,haven't had time to look properly yet, but think they're all quite blurry,just can't keep a steady hand in 2nd row. :aah:

gonna eat something now, and then start posting my report/pix/vids. :wink2:

btw, DA, the answer to the question you didn't ask this time but surely wanna know is no. :bleh: it was quite cold, imma was shivering when they came on - really cute, and we started shouting IMMA, IMMA..., which brought a huge smile to her face. :wub2:

btw, DA, the answer to the question you didn't ask this time but surely wanna know is no. :bleh: it was quite cold, imma was shivering when they came on - really cute, and we started shouting IMMA, IMMA..., which brought a huge smile to her face. :wub2:

:mad3::tears: so no great piccies to look forward for :naughty:

Here comes my little report :wink2:

We arrived in Arbon around 10am and get a spot in the front row. It was a very long day, but the weather wasn´t so bad. It was raining very heavy over night and in the morning and when the first band comes on stage it stopped raining.

The Festival Area was directly on the lake and there was a lot of mud, I was so happy to wear wellies. It was sad that the weather was not so good.

Five bands where on stage before Mika, I liked "Dada ante portas" from Switzerland, great sound!

The Band before Mika was "Silbermond" from Germany and at this time the crowd was pushing very badly to get in front . The crowd was very crazy at this gig.

Mika comes on stage around 10pm , but sadly the crowd was not so entusiastic like the gig before.

So all Mika Fans jumping , singing and screaming to make him welcome.

He did a good show, but I think he was realy tired or not in a good mood. It is the end of the Tour and I think he is happy to have a rest. So, no talking between the song, only one "Guten Abend" in the begining and the fastest shooting sceene I have ever seen. :naughty:

David wasn´t there and was replaced by a guy called Marcus. Mika told us later that he wen´t to his best fried wedding. Markus had only 2 days to learn all the songs.

We had a perfect end of this tour :wub2:

Here are a few of my pics, the stage was so high and the crowd was pushing, so most of them are very blurry.

arbon1.jpg

arbon2.jpg

arbon3.jpg

I think that the guy in the Big Girl Costume was one from his crew.

arbon4.jpg

Edited by Tina78

Martin wasn´t there and was replaced by a guy called Marcus. Mika told us later that he wen´t to his best fried wedding. Markus had only 2 days to learn all the songs.

still tired? :naughty: it was david, not martin. :teehee: love the pic with dr jimmy, and the one where the crew guy with the pig mask is carrying mika off stage - not sure, but i guess it was the one who carried him off stage during the arena tour for the nightmare scene - we figured it might've been his last evening on the mika tour, thus this appearance in a BG outfit & pig mask. :naughty: he was kissing mika (with the pig mask on of course), and then picking him up and carrying him off stage. :naughty:

still tired? :naughty: it was david, not martin. :teehee: love the pic with dr jimmy, and the one where the crew guy with the pig mask is carrying mika off stage - not sure, but i guess it was the one who carried him off stage during the arena tour for the nightmare scene - we figured it might've been his last evening on the mika tour, thus this appearance in a BG outfit & pig mask. :naughty: he was kissing mika (with the pig mask on of course), and then picking him up and carrying him off stage. :naughty:

Mwa ha ha that was really funny!! I hope Mika didn't mind :aah:

Mwa ha ha that was really funny!! I hope Mika didn't mind :aah:

nah, he was laughing his a** off. :naughty: just not sure if he liked that kiss, he wiped his mouth when he came running back on stage. :roftl:

:aah: ups, I think I need more sleep. :aah:

don't we all? :naughty:

just looked at my pix, they indeed didn't turn out exactly clear. :sad: but will post some anyway. got 2x flying mika, if you don't zoom in it's not that obvious that they're blurry. :naughty:

Edited by mellody