Evidence of Mika's World Domination

Austerulous

Fellow MCFers, recently I've been noticing an increase in amount of Mikaness which has been infiltrating the world in general. As a reasonable, logical person, I have taken this to mean that our plan is succeeding, and Mika is well on his way to world domination. :thumb_yello:

Here is what I've found so far:

Happy Ending on a Pantene commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIATZmu_3Jc (which I originally saw in English but couldn't find on YouTube)

Mika poster on kids' show 'Dani's House':

Mika001.jpg

Kick Ass vid playing at ice-skating (which you can't see clearly, but MFCers can tell its him):

Photo0337.jpg

So, anyone else?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow MCFers, recently I've been noticing an increase in amount of Mikaness which has been infiltrating the world in general. As a reasonable, logical person, I have taken this to mean that our plan is succeeding, and Mika is well on his way to world domination. :thumb_yello:

Here is what I've found so far:

Happy Ending on a Pantene commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIATZmu_3Jc (which I originally saw in English but couldn't find on YouTube)

Mika poster on kids' show 'Dani's House':

Mika001.jpg

Kick Ass vid playing at ice-skating (which you can't see clearly, but MFCers can tell its him):

Photo0337.jpg

So, anyone else?

I was gonna say about the pantene ad... I giggled a bit when I realised it was HE...

I've just been listening to WAG, in Hellcats! It has made my day! I left a comment, because this could be a way to get Mika better known in America, where at present, he doesn't dominate like he should, as he doesn't get enough publicity.

If we all leave comments about Mika, this could really help him over there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwU9nktkoNI

I've just been listening to WAG, in Hellcats! It has made my day! I left a comment, because this could be a way to get Mika better known in America, where at present, he doesn't dominate like he should, as he doesn't get enough publicity.

If we all leave comments about Mika, this could really help him over there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwU9nktkoNI

Done!

I'll have to have a look and see when Hellcats is on here...

I don't really have any videos to anything but..

I was sitting in a restaurant about 2 weeks ago and Grace Kelly came on :biggrin2:

I live in the US too, so it was a big deal :roftl:

I tried to make people notice that I was singing alone so maybe they'd go home and google the lyrics or something. :naughty:

Something similar happened to me... It wasn't in a restaurant, not even in a public place... It was at home, I was on my computer listening to Mika... And suddenly, I noticed there was an echo... I stopped my music... and hear Mika's music was played in a documentary about... I don't remember what :aah:

I just yelled "YAAAY! IT'S BIG GIRL!!!"

And my family answered: "Yeah... That's cool..." *don't care*

... They are hopeless :mf_rosetinted:

Something similar happened to me... It wasn't in a restaurant, not even in a public place... It was at home, I was on my computer listening to Mika... And suddenly, I noticed there was an echo... I stopped my music... and hear Mika's music was played in a documentary about... I don't remember what :aah:

I just yelled "YAAAY! IT'S BIG GIRL!!!"

And my family answered: "Yeah... That's cool..." *don't care*

... They are hopeless :mf_rosetinted:

Have you noticed that people from M6 channel keep on using Mika songs in most of their shows? D&co, Nouvelle Star, Un dîner presque parfait and so on... And they are not big hits too! So far I've heard Good Gone Girl, Any Other World, Toy Boy, One Foot Boy... It always makes me smile :blush-anim-cl:

Have you noticed that people from M6 channel keep on using Mika songs in most of their shows? D&co, Nouvelle Star, Un dîner presque parfait and so on... And they are not big hits too! So far I've heard Good Gone Girl, Any Other World, Toy Boy, One Foot Boy... It always makes me smile :blush-anim-cl:

Oh really... To be honnest, I don't watch the TV very often (actually I don't have a TV in my flat :blush-anim-cl:)

But it doesn't surprise me... His songs are so wonderful :roftl:

I brought my kids to the circus in august and the music played before the beginning of the show was LICM, the whole album...

Ok, let's say it's not exactly an evidence of Mika's world domination.. but anyway, it made me feel happy and proud..:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

My daughter always watches the tv channel ''nick jr''

It has dora and diego, and wonder pets

(mika had a blog about them ones, he loved them :biggrin2:)

etc. 24 hours a day!! They always play love today

during the commercials, saying that nick jr is having a party :mf_rosetinted:. Now I don't mind her wanting to watch television a lot :shocked: !

Tried to make a vid of it, din't work.

Anyways thats love today on dutch television!

And on this dutch soap, they had grace kelly playing on the back ground. :thumb_yello: A little more world domination :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

What a lovely thread! I walked around with the same idea... let's start!

Mika book-covering paper (This isn't officially by Mika):

100_1073.jpg

Mika toilets in Central Park:

Mikatoilet-MikaportapottiesinCentralPark.jpg

Mika dog-poo bags :teehee::roftl::

mika-stand-about.jpg

Philips Mp3 Players:

img.jpg?timestamp=1283247196968

Edited by ~Wicky~

Great idea :thumb_yello:

Now I can clean up after my dog in style :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I was in transit to Sweden this summer, when I saw these Dog-Poo bags on a German campsite. Everyone stared at me, when I forced my dad to take a picture of me and the Dog-Poo trash bin :aah: I took a Dog-Poo bag as collectors item!

:lmfao:

Do I see a connection between these two items? :naughty: