209 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: age group and gender of MIKA fans

• age under 20
    • age between 20 and 35
    • age between 36 and 50
    • age over 50
    • male
    • female

Thinking about my favourite musicians I often wonder how the fan groups are put together socially. This means I would be interested about the percentage regarding age group and gender. I hope this is not too personal - if so then it could be done anonymously? It would perhaps be quite interesting for all of us here.

under 20

between 20 and 35

between 36 and 50

over 50

male

female

All is anonymous.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have already done a similar poll on MFC. The defined age groups were different but as far as I remember, the biggest percentage was fans aged 20-30, followed closely by fans aged 30-40.

I tried to search for that thread but couldn't find it.... maybe someone will remember the title of that thread

We have already done a similar poll on MFC. The defined age groups were different but as far as I remember, the biggest percentage was fans aged 20-30, followed closely by fans aged 30-40.

I tried to search for that thread but couldn't find it.... maybe someone will remember the title of that thread

I remember that thread, I've got no idea about the title though :dunno:

Thanks. Before I posted my poll I asked a friend here who encouraged me to do so and she thought there hadn't been a similar poll before. - I also asked the mod robertina two days ago but she has not yet answered.

Let's wait and see if you find it worthwhile. It will only be of a certain value if enough people here answer it. (about 100 or so?)

We've done it before, but the MFC has grown and changed so much, I

think it will be interesting to see what the new results are. :thumb_yello:

Just had a look at the results so far and thanks to all who have already answered and to those who will answer in the future.

I only noticed something missing. This is a Multiple Choice poll, it's not enough to answer only the age group.

I kindly ask you please don't forget to vote if you're female or male.

So far the percentage is 66,67% female and 8,33% male. But who is the rest of 25% ?? :wink2:

Uuuh, another Foxy on the forum :naughty: Haha!!!

That's funny, I hadn't seen your nick when I chose mine. Now we have at least two cunning foxes here! :biggrin2:

Willkommen im Mikaland, Bernd! Wie alt bist du eigentlich? :bye:

Hmm, this question is a bit indiscreet if asked to older persons like me. :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, if you look at the poll results you can find it out as I have already voted, of course. :wink2:

That's funny, I hadn't seen your nick when I chose mine. Now we have at least two cunning foxes here! :biggrin2:

Hmm, this question is a bit indiscreet if asked to older persons like me. :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, if you look at the poll results you can find it out as I have already voted, of course. :wink2:

I always thought women shouldn't be asked for their age :roftl:

Well, everyone can ask me every time, I don't have a problem with age :wink2:

(I'm not sure I'll find it out...I'm not very good at such things...and as you say you are older than me...maybe you want to join the oldlings thread?http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25234)

I always thought women shouldn't be asked for their age :roftl:

Not only women but also men above 40 or so, especially if they are performing artists like me. :wink2:

...maybe you want to join the oldlings thread?http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25234)

Good idea, later in the evening I'll have a closer look at it!

i was trying to vote! but i can"t! because my age fits into two categories..:teehee:

can you fix it?

You're right, the third line should be "age between 36 and 50", then it would be correct. Perhaps a mod can fix this? I couldn't do it. Otherwise simply choose the younger group, just as you like. ;)

Bernd come to the Oldlingsthread, we are really nice people over 30 there :wink2:

Hi Sabine, I just sent a PM as an application for enrolling in the Olderling list. Now I'll have a closer look at that thread. Wow, so many posts there already! :cool:

Archived