2 of Lifes's Mika Mysteries Solved!

Suzy

With the assistance of recent pics and reports from a collective effort of MFCers, this is a summary of the 2 recent Mika Mysteries Solved:

1. Grey Boxer/Briefs are not custom made. Here is the proof (look closely at what Rainbow Sky describes as the "Braille" writing on the waistband (photo courtesy of missyh) :

gap.jpg[/img]

They are from the Gap.

in which I have claimed to always be my favourite store...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=288299#post288299

GreyGap.jpg

2. Mika's Mystery Juice in which I stole from the Chicago concert and subsequently had a following of copycats do the same is no longer a mystery. Here is the proof (revealed by Martin Waugh, witnessed and reported by Babspanky and Bexxy):

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=341646#post341646

Ribena_Blackcurrant_Bottle_500_Ml.jpg+ evian (dcdeb you must add water!) =IMG_0371-1.jpg

3. My Next Mission - To uncover MIKA's favourite brand of Earl Grey Tea

This is in not a simply ridiculous pointless project. As we all know Mika will be celebrating his birthday in a very short time and knowing all his favourite things may come in handy....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant, Suzy, you're just priceless; keep up the good work! :thumb_yello:

On a lighter note: Um.... you found out about the brand - but what about the size? :biggrin2:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! The size??? Oh dear...here we go with another mystery!

If someone finds the answer to this they should be given an amazing prize!

Hahahahahahahahahaha! The size??? Oh dear...here we go with another mystery!

If someone finds the answer to this they should be given an amazing prize!

But whoever "finds" the answer already "received the prize"! :roftl:

*lack of sleep making me knitty*

When I buy clothing as gifts, the rule is to buy a bigger size anyway, 'cept of course, in this case, we wouldn't want it falling off - especially with all the jumping around during "Love Today" :blink:

When I buy clothing as gifts, the rule is to buy a bigger size anyway, 'cept of course, in this case, we wouldn't want it falling off - especially with all the jumping around during "Love Today" :blink:

He can attach it to his braces then :wink2:

Touche!

I've been saying a lot tonight

It's ok being up late at night gets me kinda of loopy as well

Good job!!! Good luck on the 3rd one...i'lll let you know if i ever find out lol!

Brilliant, Suzy, you're just priceless; keep up the good work! :thumb_yello:

On a lighter note: Um.... you found out about the brand - but what about the size? :biggrin2:

This is cracking me up! Love it! Good detective work. :thumb_yello:

I'm glad its appreciated! :blush-anim-cl:

My work is done for the day...I'm afraid if I stay up any longer, my sleep deprivation will make me naughty (as if it hasn't already). :naughty:

Ugh, I hate to sound like a weirdo, but I think I may know what size he wears. He's the same height and build as my boyfriend. I'm sure he'd kill me for telling you all this, but my boyfriend buys his boxer briefs in a size medium.

Oh goodness, I can't believe myself sometimes...

SUZY, you are my hero!

ok, now what are we thinking to do? send him boxes of ribena and boxes of pants???:blink:

btw, what is ribena's flavour? we do not have it in Italy, but is sounds like ribes fruit juice?

btw, what is ribena's flavour? we do not have it in Italy, but is sounds like ribes fruit juice?

The original flavour is black currant, and I think there's a raspberry version as well. We don't have it here in western Canada, either; the closest thing we have is a carbonated black currant pop.

I'll have to try it if I find myself in the UK - it sounds yummy.

Here's a link to all you ever wanted to know about Ribena: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribena

SUZY, you are my hero!

ok, now what are we thinking to do? send him boxes of ribena and boxes of pants???:blink:

It's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted......it's too sweet for me, but maybe if you ad water as Mika does....

It's like a syrup, in Italy we are not used to drink like that Robertina, but some of my friends like it :thumb_yello:

1. Grey Boxer/Briefs are not custom made. Here is the proof (look closely at what Rainbow Sky describes as the "Braille" writing on the waistband (photo courtesy of missyh) :

Oops, did I say that? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Great detective work Suzy!!! Good onya mate! :thumb_yello::naughty:

With the assistance of recent pics and reports from a collective effort of MFCers, this is a summary of the 2 recent Mika Mysteries Solved:

gap.jpg[/img]

They are from the Gap.

in which I have claimed to always be my favourite store...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=288299#post288299

GreyGap.jpg

2. Mika's Mystery Juice in which I stole from the Chicago concert and subsequently had a following of copycats do the same is no longer a mystery. Here is the proof (revealed by Martin Waugh, witnessed and reported by Babspanky and Bexxy):

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=341646#post341646

Ribena_Blackcurrant_Bottle_500_Ml.jpg+ evian (dcdeb you must add water!) =IMG_0371-1.jpg

3. My Next Mission - To uncover MIKA's favourite brand of Earl Grey Tea

This is in not a simply ridiculous pointless project. As we all know Mika will be celebrating his birthday in a very short time and knowing all his favourite things may come in handy....

Mmmm I love Ribena.