Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh, have you seen the end of lollipop in one of those videos that have been posted before? (here:

) he added a fast part in the end, and then streamers are coming down from the ceiling! :biggrin2:

ooh, have you seen the end of lollipop in one of those videos that have been posted before? (here:
) he added a fast part in the end, and then streamers are coming down from the ceiling! :biggrin2:

wow pretty!!!!

You know how long work seemed to drag today! Then the long train ride home. Just kissed my kids and hubby hello and went straight to the computer!

Finally! I got to hear it! Love it of course! :woot_jump:

I knew you would! :thumb_yello:

Soooooooo tried to do a "quick" browse through all the thread and here's what I have to say

- Thx for those who posted some pics and vids !

- Love the new song !

- The french project looks great !

- Thank God for curly hair

- Those fake braces.... wrong ! lol he can't play with them !

- Oh how I missed the after-gig excitment at the MFC !

- Can't wait for a proper LONG and DETAILED report !

:thumb_yello: thx for those

browsing for mika singing grace kelly in french I found this, NOT the live recording, but stil... :wub2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q45LKy8fpP4

and now I should be off for bed. night, everyone :mf_rosetinted:

Yes it's in french but it's not the real Grace Kelly... I mean it's not Grace Kelly translated in french... it's a funny version he made with funny lyrics for Les Grandes Gueules, who are comedians who used to host a VERY popular radio show here in Québec... to know more about this song you can go visit this thread

It's about two radio dj's and humorists who are leaving the radio after 15 years. It's funny if you know them :biggrin2:

Exactly !!! for those who know Les Grandes Gueules this song is actuallu hilarious ! lol

Yes it's in french but it's not the real Grace Kelly... I mean it's not Grace Kelly translated in french... it's a funny version he made with funny lyrics for Les Grandes Gueules, who are comedians who used to host a VERY popular radio show here in Québec... to know more about this song you can go visit this thread

Yeah very cool, I noticed it in one of the videos! I couldn't figure out if it was the version he sang for the Canadian radio station (I was in a hurry) but now I understand that it was! Hehe, I have that version in mp3 since the day it appeared here and I still listen to it once in a while, I love to hear him singing in French. :naughty:

- Those fake braces.... wrong ! lol he can't play with them !

I totally agree...

- Oh how I missed the after-gig excitment at the MFC !

Me too! from now on, it's like Christmas everyday here on MFC!:wub2:

Is this the first Lille youtube of half-nekkie MIKA on drums???:wub2:Did you all already see it...

and more Love Today

and from the start of the show

Relax

more videos here

http://youtube.com/user/magallagher23

Thank you Blue Sky!

I LOOOOVE that gold jacket - I want it,I want it, I want it......:mf_rosetinted:

Hi...what a day for me to be off MFC for 36 hours...arghhhhhhhhh! Thanks to everyone who posted pics/vids...love it love it love it! It feels so familar doesn't it after all these long hards weeks that we have just been through,, how did we cope!

Totally ADORE the new song...what dOES he do to us!???

Is this the first Lille youtube of half-nekkie MIKA on drums???:wub2:Did you all already see it...

and more Love Today

and from the start of the show

Relax

more videos here

http://youtube.com/user/magallagher23

i love the new stage! :wub2: and the shirtless part, of course! :das:

and obviously he still throws the drumsticks (coz i remember that someone asked... you can see it at the end of the love today video. :wink2:)

but no more "9 to 5" at the beginning? :tears:

thanx for posting! :biggrin2:

Totally ADORE the new song...what dOES he do to us!???[/QUOTE]

I wish I could answer that Kath. Then 2007 would at last make some sense to me.:naughty:

LOL! I don't actually think I want it to make sense though...itis just perfect as it is!