Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh I really can't wait! But it is my first concert too, so you soooo have to help me! And i hope i can get my sister & cousin so far to come with me EARLY, when i said something like 'yeah like 1 o' clock, i don't know?' she went mad. Seriously. XD:roftl:

me neither, if we could arrange some get-together before the gig and everyone brings some fabrics we can sort something out payment in lollipops please

Sounds cool

But I don't have my ticket yet :tears: And Iff I don't get it tomorrows I will never get it. The person i bought it from is also ignoring my e-mails :tears:

manga205.gifPlease let it be in the mail tomorrowmanga205.gifPlease let it be in the mail tomorrowmanga205.gifPlease let it be in the mail tomorrowmanga205.gif

I want to see Mika :tears:

thats not much! i paid 50. where did you find the ticket?

I posted a message on marktplaats saying that I was looking for a mika ticket that wasn't to expensive and then a "Chanel" from "Texel" responded that she had one extra ticket. She said that she payed 29 euro's and asked what I wanted to pay for it, so i said 35 and the she said: 40 euro's and I will send it to you. And that's it dumped my money on her bankaccount and never got anything.

I'm now praying that it will arrive on monday manga205.gif (i actually prayed for the 2nd time in my life yesterday before I went to bed) Because I really really really really want to go. And look really crazy as a crazy-monkey-girl and maybe maybe maybe even meet Mika for a view seconds.

I posted a message on marktplaats saying that I was looking for a mika ticket that wasn't to expensive and then a "Chanel" from "Texel" responded that she had one extra ticket. She said that she payed 29 euro's and asked what I wanted to pay for it, so i said 35 and the she said: 40 euro's and I will send it to you. And that's it dumped my money on her bankaccount and never got anything.

I'm now praying that it will arrive on monday manga205.gif (i actually prayed for the 2nd time in my life yesterday before I went to bed) Because I really really really really want to go. And look really crazy as a crazy-monkey-girl and maybe maybe maybe even meet Mika for a view seconds.

I really really hope that you will get your ticket! It would be very *** if you don't get it :thumbdown:

i really hope it will be there soon, maybe she just posted it a bit too late or something.

But she send this message on September the 6 : je kaartje is al geruime tijd geleden op de post gegaan.

And she isn't answering to any of the e-mails I have send sins then :(

Well, what Im supposed to do :o

are we meeting on a spot?

Do we have to go in costumes?

You know.. Sorry for not being clear :wink2:

Starrats, can't you go to Kassa? Report it to Marktplaats and eventually go to the police. Because this is sick. I think she doesn't even have an extra ticket and just tricked you!

I think we'll meet in the queue.

Don't have to, but it would be fun if we all did. We're trying to come together to make them right?:blink:

Starrats, can't you go to Kassa? Report it to Marktplaats and eventually go to the police. Because this is sick. I think she doesn't even have an extra ticket and just tricked you!

I think we'll meet in the queue.

Don't have to, but it would be fun if we all did. We're trying to come together to make them right?:blink:

If there is nothing in the mail tomorrow I'm going to send her a mail saying that I'm going to the police and going to report her to marktplaats. Than if she hasn't responded on Tuesday I'm going to report her. :(

I'll hope you guys make a lot of photo's in the queue and the concert and please put them up here. Then I will have the feeling that I was there with you, (a bit...):wub2:

You'll feel sorry for asking that. I can make 630 pictures with my camera:naughty: