Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

Dewi!! A MLP shirt! What colour? I have a red one! :thumb_yello:

Mine is white with a pink and purple pony! It says 'Live Life Enjoy' or something, it's really cute. ^_^

I'm currently having a wild discussion with my dad about the time. He doesn't want to stand there all day, but I DO! Grrr.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 o'clock?:blink: I might try to come earlier too:biggrin2: My first plan was 10 o'clock but my dear cousin didn't agree with that. I just have to be front row!:punk:

yeah i thought why not, i won't be able to concentrate on anything anyway that morning so i might as well just get there really early... and i'm not bringing anyone with me anyway so i can do what i want :naughty: we just have to be front row!! we deserve it

yeah i thought why not, i won't be able to concentrate on anything anyway that morning so i might as well just get there really early... and i'm not bringing anyone with me anyway so i can do what i want :naughty: we just have to be front row!! we deserve it

We could keep you company:biggrin2: Yah that'll be a good excuse haha:roftl:

I'm hoping my friend will want to come early! At least around 15.00 or something.

I don't know if 13.00 is early enough haha, usually when I go to concerts I have to sit and then you already have a place but I really want to stand front row. I'm afraid that when I arrive there, there will already be a gigantic crowd:blink:

I don't know if 13.00 is early enough haha, usually when I go to concerts I have to sit and then you already have a place but I really want to stand front row. I'm afraid that when I arrive there, there will already be a gigantic crowd:blink:

Hmm well i don't know how it is with Mikashows but I'm usually in the first row at concerts even when I do arrive later. Thing is, there's always a small group of people that arrive real early and then there's nothing for a long time.. and then at 16.00 it starts to get a little more crowded but even then the queue is not that insane. If you want to be in the middle in the front row then you have to be early but there's always room at the sides, even when you arrive later (from my experience anyway).

yeah i've experienced the same as diana, but i just wanna make sure i have a fantastic spot.

and yeah ingie come keep me company or i will feel sooo lonely :wink2:

I'll try to persuade my cousin. I do want to stand in the middle haha, but I'm not that picky if I can stand at the sides aswell:biggrin2:

All Mikafied!!

Hey I was thinking.. who's up for doing a little MFC promotion?

Like print little MFC logo's with the url and tie them to lollipops.. then hand those out in front of the venue?

All Mikafied!!

Hey I was thinking.. who's up for doing a little MFC promotion?

Like print little MFC logo's with the url and tie them to lollipops.. then hand those out in front of the venue?

Great idea! I'm up for it!:punk:

Great idea! I'm up for it!:punk:

Ah cool!

I still have a dozen rolls of adhesive plastic (you know the kind right?) which I could use to plastify (is that even a word?) the little tags so they won't get destroyed.

I'm gonna look into it!

Oh my god that is an amazing idea! I love that. *buys bag of lollipops*

My experience with gigs is that when you arrive around 4PM or even 5PM, you still have a good chance of standing front row. Now in my case, I absolutely DO NOT want to stand front row in the MIDDLE at any concert. I tell you, I did that once and I nearly got killed. I'm not kidding.

Some Mika fans are crazy fangirls and at the Lowlands festival I got smacked in the face and elbowed in the ribs several times, even by a parent. I prefer standing at the sides, much safer plus you can hear everything better because there's no one screaming in your ear. :biggrin2:

My experience with gigs is that when you arrive around 4PM or even 5PM, you still have a good chance of standing front row. Now in my case, I absolutely DO NOT want to stand front row in the MIDDLE at any concert. I tell you, I did that once and I nearly got killed. I'm not kidding.

Some Mika fans are crazy fangirls and at the Lowlands festival I got smacked in the face and elbowed in the ribs several times, even by a parent. I prefer standing at the sides, much safer plus you can hear everything better because there's no one screaming in your ear. :biggrin2:

Ah great so you're up for it aswell? :biggrin2:

I agree with you on the being in the middle thing. I find that it's not so bad when you're in the front row because you have the barrier to hold on to.. and you can push yourself back a bit to avoid being squished. 2nd, 3rd and fourth row are agony though!

I also nearly got killed a couple of times at Placebo shows. I tell you, Placebofans are insane. :shocked:

I almost got killed at a Kooks show this summer where I was in the middle. Don't want that again either. The sides are better.

I don't know when I'll arrive. Have to talk to Blue about it.

I like the lollipop idea. A bit of promotion is never bad :naughty:

oh yeah the pushing at lowlands was horrible! i mean i went there an hour and a half before he started which i thought was a rather ok time for a festival but i got to about 10th row and got hit right in the face by some fat blonde chick :thumbdown: i prefer to be all front row so you've got a barrier to hold onto. and bc i wanna be close to mika :naughty:

i'm up for the idea of lollipops with MFC logo's! great idea!

My biggest problem at Lowlands were the immensely rude parents of little kids. First: DO NOT take your kid to Lowlands! Second: Just because she's 8, doesn't mean she deserves to be up front more! GOD. There was this dad who very rudely shoved his daughter in front of me, which I didn't really mind because she was tiny, but then he just parked himself right in front of me! What the hell?

I hope the crowd at this show is nicer...ah well, we have lollipops now. :biggrin2:

ah well i still enjoyed the show at lowlands, mika was the highlight but seeing him and some other favourite artists of mine such as the answer, the killers and the kaiser chiefs in one weekend made it absolutely the best lowlands so far :wub2: and the weather was gorgeous! such a relief after roskilde.

Yes I did! I got the blue one though, the pink ones were really tiny. :thumbdown:

Uhm, I saw tons of bands...Tool, Patrick Wolf, Interpol, Kasabian, Justice, Nine Inch Nails, Arcade Fire, The Killers...oh god, I can't even remember them all. :blink:

Who did you see?