Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh that sounds a lot better! they're a proper support act for mika :thumb_yello:

We'll get both according to mojo.nl..

"Voorprogramma: DJ Sanyi, Alphabeat"

Alphabeat sounds nice though! (Fascination intro sounds A LOT like Footloose btw!)

I'm going crazy with anticipation!

Ok not really but I AM excited! What time are you all going to be there and will you have some MFC sign or something?

I'm still contemplating what time to go..

I'll wear a flashing heart as an earring btw so I shouldn't be that hard to miss. :naughty:

My dad has to work Saturday evening (Di-rect is giving a show in our local venue and he works backstage), so I really hope he's awake on Sunday since I don't want to be there too late! I was actually going to be there around 2 at first but I don't think that's going to work out now...I'll let you guys know!

I'll probably be wearing purple skinny jeans, maybe a My Little Pony shirt, a flashing heart around my neck (along with other things) and I'll have glowsticks with me. I'll be walking next to a very gruff-looking, large man with a beard aka my dad. :roftl:

Dewi!! A MLP shirt! What colour? I have a red one! :thumb_yello:

(but I think I will wear a blue shirt to the HMH)

There is a good chance that the MFC flag is coming with me! RAK1 will bring it to Munich the week before, Em will bring it to Dusseldorf and I will bring it to Amsterdam (and back to the UK the next weekend). :punk:

So we can all sign it - like Mika obviously did in Italy last night (according to the text message I got from Robertina this morning)! :punk:

i'm gonna be there around 12 i guess, i'll be wearing a purple wig so there's no chance of missing me :naughty: oh and i will bring my 'love from mikafanclub' banner too, it's coming with me to dusseldorf first and then i'll take it along to amsterdam :thumb_yello:

12 o'clock?:blink: I might try to come earlier too:biggrin2: My first plan was 10 o'clock but my dear cousin didn't agree with that. I just have to be front row!:punk: