BloEmPje

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone in the netherlands who does'nt got a ticket

yet but wants to go with another mikafan to the concert??

I've got two tickets but don't know any Mika fans over here..

I live in Enschede by the way so it would be nice if you live near.

Pleas pm or mail me if you are interested!! :thumb_yello:

Is there anyone in the netherlands who does'nt got a ticket

yet but wants to go with another mikafan to the concert??

I've got two tickets but don't know any Mika fans over here..

I live in Enschede by the way so it would be nice if you live near.

Pleas pm or mail me if you are interested!! :thumb_yello:

I don't know if Starrats already found a ticket but she was looking for one a while back (she got ripped off on Marktplaats), you can try sending her a pm!

I don't know if Starrats already found a ticket but she was looking for one a while back (she got ripped off on Marktplaats), you can try sending her a pm!

I'm still waiting for my ticket :thumbdown: The guy that I orderd from said that I will get it 1 week before the gig but I don't know about that :boxed:

I'm still waiting for my ticket :thumbdown: The guy that I orderd from said that I will get it 1 week before the gig but I don't know about that :boxed:

What kind of bullsh*t is that? If he has the ticket then why wait sending it out? I'd demand him to send it now.

Edit: Oops I forgot the censor.

What kind of bullsh*t is that? If he has the ticket then why wait sending it out? I'd demand him to send it now.

Edit: Oops I forgot the censor.

Yeah, that's kinda weird. Do you want us to burn his house down Starrats? We're the MFC right:biggrin2:

poor starrats always seems to be out of luck... did you already pay??

Yes, I bought it via this site: http://easytickets.eu/ (123 freaking euro's :thumbdown: )

That woman from, what was it 2 months ago? still hasn't given my money back and another guy that offered me 2 tickets for 70 euro's changed his mind because he got an offer of 200 euro's :thumbdown: But I'm used to getting bad luck. :boxed:

Hey, I'm not a regular here...just wondering what songs Mika is gonna do...all album songs? What non album songs?

I'm not so happy about a DJ being support act, but Mika's got another one too, a Danish pop group or something?