Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

i got the blue one too, couldn't fit my boobs in the pink one :naughty: err i saw so many bands, but my favourites apart from mika were the answer, the killers, the kaiser chiefs, motorhead, the view... and i had the awesomest of times at the lima during russendisko :biggrin2:

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost got killed at a Kooks show this summer where I was in the middle. Don't want that again either. The sides are better.

I don't know when I'll arrive. Have to talk to Blue about it.

I like the lollipop idea. A bit of promotion is never bad :naughty:

Early. I will have the official MFC flag with me so I HAVE to be first row, remember? Left side though. :thumb_yello:

The promotion tags look good BTW!

About being front row: I was standing front row both in Birmingham and at SH. I did really well there, I don't think I will get squashed in Amsterdam. :naughty:

Early. I will have the official MFC flag with me so I HAVE to be first row, remember? Left side though. :thumb_yello:

The promotion tags look good BTW!

About being front row: I was standing front row both in Birmingham and at SH. I did really well there, I don't think I will get squashed in Amsterdam. :naughty:

Ok, so I have to leave my dear home country even more early. And as I have you with me, who has the official flag, I have to be front row as well. Left side is just fine. That's where I always was so far. Didn't do me any harm :wink2: .

I don't know if we need more...200 should be enough for now, right?

I think so too. We'll have to hand them out before the show anyway cuz you're not allowed to bring food into the venue.. :biggrin2:

Ok, so I have to leave my dear home country even more early. And as I have you with me, who has the official flag, I have to be front row as well. Left side is just fine. That's where I always was so far. Didn't do me any harm :wink2: .

Haasje, I think we're having a DEAL now! :thumb_yello:

LOLLIPOPS! Great job Diana! :thumb_yello:

My biggest problem at Lowlands were the immensely rude parents of little kids. First: DO NOT take your kid to Lowlands! Second: Just because she's 8, doesn't mean she deserves to be up front more! GOD. There was this dad who very rudely shoved his daughter in front of me, which I didn't really mind because she was tiny, but then he just parked himself right in front of me! What the hell?

I hope the crowd at this show is nicer...ah well, we have lollipops now. :biggrin2:

i also hate that , i have 2 little children but i don't take them with me , because i don't want them to get crushed . a few months ago i was at a gig of jan smit and there was an old man in a weelchair next to me his wife was constandly pushing me and saying i couldn,t dance because of her husband .

i said why are you with him in a crowd then?

my god if i'm going to a gig i want to enjoy myself

i like your idea with the lollipops , i want one.

but when i see you all , please don't say that i've recently been on mfc (my husband gets mad if he finds out) i promised i won't visit any mika related websites because i was getting a little too obsessed.

I'll be wearing a black dress with the cover of licm painted on it.

ik vind t echt een super idee van die lolly's:biggrin2:

ik heb d'r zoo veel zin in, ik kan niet wachten om mika eens in het echt te zien...

en ik hoop dat ik veel andere mfc'ers tegenkom lijkt me wel gaaf om jullie eens in het echt te zien:wink2:

oeps, dat moest eigenlijk in t engels..sorry:P

i like your idea with the lollipops , i want one.

but when i see you all , please don't say that i've recently been on mfc (my husband gets mad if he finds out) i promised i won't visit any mika related websites because i was getting a little too obsessed.

I'll be wearing a black dress with the cover of licm painted on it.

wow, your dress sounds amazing! i really wanna see it! i'll be wearing a purple wig so come say hi and show me your dress if you see me :wink2:

I just realized something. I honestly have no idea what all of you look like (except maybe for Blue), so unless someone holds an MFC sign up all day I probably won't even be able to find you guys. :shocked:

I just realized something. I honestly have no idea what all of you look like (except maybe for Blue), so unless someone holds an MFC sign up all day I probably won't even be able to find you guys. :shocked:

I will be dressed up as Mika. First I wanted to go as a chicken but my cousin wasn't allowed and then it's less fun. So anyways I need to buy some skinny jeans and curl my hair haha. Oh and I will have an MFC sign with me:thumb_yello:

Love the lollipops btw Diana, 200 is enough I think.

Oh and are we going to try to meet him before or after the show? Wouldn't that be cool a pic of all Dutchies and Mika?:biggrin2: Besides I have to give him something:blink:

I will be dressed up as Mika. First I wanted to go as a chicken but my cousin wasn't allowed and then it's less fun. So anyways I need to buy some skinny jeans and curl my hair haha. Oh and I will have an MFC sign with me:thumb_yello:

Love the lollipops btw Diana, 200 is enough I think.

Oh and are we going to try to meet him before or after the show? Wouldn't that be cool a pic of all Dutchies and Mika?:biggrin2: Besides I have to give him something:blink:

before is not easy... if we're there all day we can probably see him arriving, but most artists don't feel like talking to their fans then bc they have to prepare. i wonder if he'll come with a tourbus or just with a taxi or something...

after is easier, we can wait behind the HMH, there's the artist entrance and you can see the dressingrooms from there, as well as the gate where the cars/busses go trough.

before is not easy... if we're there all day we can probably see him arriving, but most artists don't feel like talking to their fans then bc they have to prepare. i wonder if he'll come with a tourbus or just with a taxi or something...

after is easier, we can wait behind the HMH, there's the artist entrance and you can see the dressingrooms from there, as well as the gate where the cars/busses go trough.

Yeah I thought after was the best time too. I hope he is willing to come out and see us:naughty:

Well Blue will have *THE* Flag so I think we'll just all attack her when we see it. :biggrin2:

I'll be wearing a flashing heart as an earring. I'll switch it on when I get to the queue so you can spot me from afar! :naughty:

i think i'm the only one who would wear such a dress i'm going to wear , but i'm very small so i'm not easy to be noticed in a crowd , but i have brown curly hair and brown eyes and i wear a black coat . but when i think i see one of you i will come and say hi .

Well Blue will have *THE* Flag so I think we'll just all attack her when we see it. :biggrin2:

I'll be wearing a flashing heart as an earring. I'll switch it on when I get to the queue so you can spot me from afar! :naughty:

Poor Blue, I don't think she'll ever see the gig when we all attack her:roftl: