Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

Hehe, let's see if we can say the word in every sentence:naughty: Or chicken ofcourse:biggrin2:

Yeah it's holland we say f*ck all the time :punk:

Although when I'm speaking English I usually use the word Bloody hell a lot

Stupid Spike :sneaky2::boxed:

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a looooooong day!

Must. Find. Things. To. Do. All. Day. Long.

i wish i would need to find things to do, i need to write a complete assignment about my work experience job, i was meant to write it in little pieces over the last three months :blush-anim-cl:

I have to do all my homework today because I'll be in Amsterdam all day tomorrow, but I can't concentrate! I'm so excited. :woot_jump:

I'm going to buy mini-stroopwafels or a chocoladeletter for Mika today, I haven't decided yet. But whatever I'll buy, I'm gonna stick a panda to it. :D

Depending on how long my dad sleeps and how quickly I can get dressed, we will probably arrive between 1 or 2 PM.

i'm trying to do my assignment... :annoyed_h4h: but my hand just moves the mouse towards that bookmark saying 'mikafanclub.com' i promised myself that when i finished it i can go to the city and try and find the mika dvd.

outfit for tomorrow is sorted btw, i'm gonna be wearing my lollipop style cherry dress :biggrin2: no purple wig this time, but you can recognise me by the hartjesdiadeem

I'm so excited!!:shocked:

And i'm also very vey very nervous, :blush-anim-cl:

I bought ''klompjes aan een sleutelhanger'' yesterday, and I'm going to write something on them, then I'll try to give/throw them to Mika.

I wanted to wear a pink doll dress but I'm going with a good friend and she isn't that much of a fan and she isn't going to dress up, so then I'm also going to wear somehting ''normals'' :wink2:

I've got 60! glow in the dark sticks!:biggrin2:

I'm going with a friend and her dad is driving us, but he doesn't want to go till 4!:emot-sad: So I ( problably ) won't be in front, wich really sucks! I wanted to go at 12 o'clock, so 4 o'clock is a lot later! I'm jealous of you guys, you get to stand in the front!:mf_rosetinted:

I can't get in touch with my cousin. I've sent her a mail, text, call. But no reply. I think, perhaps it is an idea if I already go and she comes later. But then I do have to find you otherwise I will be lonely in big Amsterdam:blink: