Meet Ups Take Care

In Canada they do a criminal check through the police before you're allowed to work/volunteer at a school in any capacity.

I wonder if I'm legit? :blink:

Yes, in Australia we call them either police checks or security checks ... they are used for many different types of employment etc. ... I had one for my passport ... & yes, I passed ... :roftl:

i had to do it as well, i was manager of a football team.

:shocked: You were a manager of a football team ??!! Wow ! :biggrin2:

If a mod is legit or not? :roftl:

I've just got a "good life" certificate for work (don't know what it's called in english, it's a paper which certifies you never broke the law), do you want to see it? :wink2:

We call it a Disclosure :thumb_yello:

And Enhanced Disclosures are for working with women and vulnerable people!!

She has just never been caught!!! :mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl:

I have I have, I simply managed to get away with it everytime charming (or bribing) the policemen :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I am kidding !!

Well, it is true I ended up at the back of a police car after this gig last year BUT it's a very long story

:roftl:

I have I have, I simply managed to get away with it everytime charming (or bribing) the policemen :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I am kidding !!

Well, it is true I ended up at the back of a police car after this gig last year BUT it's a very long story

:roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

If a mod is legit or not? :roftl:

I've just got a "good life" certificate for work (don't know what it's called in english, it's a paper which certifies you never broke the law), do you want to see it? :wink2:

Hahahahahah,

yes.

In Canada they do a criminal check through the police before you're allowed to work/volunteer at a school in any capacity.

I wonder if I'm legit? :blink:

Yeah, you're not allowed to take a football team to their game, (if your a mom) unless you have a police scan.

Yes, in Australia we call them either police checks or security checks ... they are used for many different types of employment etc. ... I had one for my passport ... & yes, I passed ... :roftl:

:shocked: You were a manager of a football team ??!! Wow ! :biggrin2:

yes i was, for 4 years in a row... i "retired" last year :naughty: they were 13-14 to 16-17 yrs old.

quite interesting to "care" for 50 boys. :naughty:

i loved it actually. it was quite interesting travelling on the bus with them. :roftl:

As far as I understand, these are called 'CRB' checks in the UK. They take forever to come back and you need them if you are working in any form of 'public' job, like for example as a doctor, etc.

That was my two cents :naughty:

And Niki, don't get me started on your dodginess, after what I witnessed on our night together after we met :roftl: Snore, Snore, SNORE :roftl::roftl:

(just kidding) :bleh:

As far as I understand, these are called 'CRB' checks in the UK. They take forever to come back and you need them if you are working in any form of 'public' job, like for example as a doctor, etc.

And Niki, don't get me started on your dodginess, after what I witnessed on our night together after we met :roftl: Snore, Snore, SNORE :roftl::roftl:

I have an enhanced disclosure (aka the highest security level CRB check) :thumb_yello: They don't take thaaaat long.. I think mine took about 4 or 5 weeks I think:blink:

I have an enhanced disclosure (aka the highest security level CRB check) :thumb_yello: They don't take thaaaat long.. I think mine took about 4 or 5 weeks I think:blink:

Ah, ok, so not THAT long then :naughty:. I think that it took longer for Ryan but maybe that is cause even though he's a British national, he was not born in the UK, so maybe it was less straight forward than when one is born here :blink:.

And you passed? :shocked::bleh::roftl:

And Niki, don't get me started on your dodginess, after what I witnessed on our night together after we met :roftl: Snore, Snore, SNORE :roftl:

Our night together, oooh sarah :wub2::naughty:

You've missed a lot of that night's dodgines: weirdos kicking balloons, a broken Em', german hospitals with dead corpses in the hall (ask cath xD), a ride in DD by night trying to find the way back to the hostel, 4AM texts, Ana talking in her sleep... the fact I supposedly snored when lying on the floor in an overpacked bedroom, sharing my matras with Laurence and having my head against the radiator was by far the most normal thing that day :roftl:

Our night together, oooh sarah :wub2::naughty:

You've missed a lot of that night's dodgines: weirdos kicking balloons, a broken Em', german hospitals with dead corpses in the hall (ask cath xD), a ride in DD by night trying to find the way back to the hostel, 4AM texts, Ana talking in her sleep... the fact I supposedly snored when lying on the floor in an overpacked bedroom, sharing my matras with Laurence and having my head against the radiator was by far the most normal thing that day :roftl:

We spend the night together and you get my name wrong?:sneaky2::sneaky2: Oh, and I heard some clear loud snoring :fisch:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump ... just a reminder and to get this into some visibility ... many many gigs are coming up ..a lot of us know each other but still .. you DONT know who is sitting behind a keyboard !! .. be careful out there..

Another thing .. be careful of any private information , Ive seen email addresses and more being given out over the MFC , yes we are a fabby community BUT , but this makes it easier for people to come amongst us.

We will be keeping a close eye on people asking for private information.

Be careful out there ! dont get caught into the mind that the MFC is an amazing community and therefore its safe .. ok ?

Edited by Blue Sky