Meet Ups Take Care

YUCK!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/8556914.stm

Proves the point we just dont know everything out there

Just been watching Ashleigh's mum on This Morning .. so sad ... just be careful ... always go with friends if you're gonna meet people and never go anywhere without letting someone know where you're going ... it's common sense ... but it never hurts to remind people .... :biggrin2:

Yes, exactly.

I was wondering whether to post this on another thread but perhaps this thread is where this comment belongs to. I often wonder about the identity of some forum members who have never posted anything Mika related but start irrelevant threads instead and join conversations only about all kinds of nonsense / chitchat that usually attracts the youngest members of our community. :cool:

exactly :thumb_yello:

Just been watching Ashleigh's mum on This Morning .. so sad ... just be careful ... always go with friends if you're gonna meet people and never go anywhere without letting someone know where you're going ... it's common sense ... but it never hurts to remind people .... :biggrin2:

Yes I saw that and how they now want a "panic" button so you can press something if you need help , all really good ideas :thumb_yello:

What about the middle-lings? No one cares about us? :tears:

:naughty:

Wow! your so right , where did they go :shocked:

That was a structure set up wayyy back wasnt it ?

I think only the oldlings kept going .. which is the strangest thing AS .. I always though the MFC would be young young .. :biggrin2:

I think only the oldlings kept going .. which is the strangest thing AS .. I always though the MFC would be young young .. :biggrin2:

Hee ... I don't know how I ended up into all this pop marlarky again ... it was all indie guitar bands and moshing and rock festivals ... then this curly haired boy came along - and made me rather strange in the head :lmfao:

I can't remember the last time I bought the NME ... it used to be my bible ... :blink:

:floor:

Hee ... I don't know how I ended up into all this pop marlarky again ... it was all indie guitar bands and moshing and rock festivals ... then this curly haired boy came along - and made me rather strange in the head :lmfao:

I can't remember the last time I bought the NME ... it used to be my bible ... :blink:

Same same saying that .. I loved and still do love 80s pop :wub2:

But ... my roots are rock and some indie too , good fresh pop as in what mika has is something fresh:wub2:

<take care out there peeps btw:biggrin2:>

The thread still exists, but it's basically...abandoned! :huh:

Yeah, the oldlings are waaaaaaaaaay more active than the rest of us! :aah:

*to stay on-topic*

Take care everyone!:biggrin2:

What about the middle-lings? No one cares about us? :tears:

It's terrible... apparently we can look after ourselves :sneaky2:

The thread still exists, but it's basically...abandoned! :huh:

Yeah, the oldlings are waaaaaaaaaay more active than the rest of us! :aah:

*to stay on-topic*

Take care everyone!:biggrin2:

I never joined the middle-ings...

Ooooh, I remember when the younglings thread was very active... many moons ago! :teehee: I believe Caz posted a MSN convo in there that wasn't entirely appropriate...

Ooooh yes, be careful with people you meet on the internet and such :fisch:

Just been catching up here, and I wanted to say that I totally agree with what has been posted on the last couple of pages.

Good work everyone :naughty:. These things seem like they will never happen to anyone close, but then they do, and it's terrible. It's easy to get into a false sense of security if the person at the other end of the keyboard knows what they are doing, but at the end of the day, if we haven't met someone, or at the very least chatted to them on something like skype where you can see their face, you don't KNOW them, end of.

Just been catching up here, and I wanted to say that I totally agree with what has been posted on the last couple of pages.

Good work everyone :naughty:. These things seem like they will never happen to anyone close, but then they do, and it's terrible. It's easy to get into a false sense of security if the person at the other end of the keyboard knows what they are doing, but at the end of the day, if we haven't met someone, or at the very least chatted to them on something like skype where you can see their face, you don't KNOW them, end of.

Very true Sara...

Oooh a shiver up my spine just reading this comment, I remember the NME Being a newsprint size , still got my copies throughout the 90s including melody maker. Grunge , indie mosh pits and whatever happened to "Reef"

Got lost after the 90s in the dark ages via queen, verve, johnny cash, led zep, pachelbel then MIKA came along and gave me a different outlook on life, music and believing in hapiness :thumb_yello:

p.s like other users have posted here, take care with personal security and meetings etc and always travel in known groups. Take care be safe, if its too good to be true think smart !

Edited by Ads™

Oooh a shiver up my spine just reading this comment, I remember the NME Being a newsprint size , still got my copies throughout the 90s including melody maker. Grunge , indie mosh pits and whatever happened to "Reef"

Got lost after the 90s in the dark ages via queen, verve, johnny cash, led zep, pachelbel then MIKA came along and gave me a different outlook on life, music and believing in hapiness :thumb_yello:

p.s like other users have posted here, take care with personal security and meetings etc and always travel in known groups. Take care be safe, if its too good to be true think smart !

Queen :wub2:

Old versions of NME are great , even now they are spot on with new artists

Take care out there ...

YES! Massive have you seen the queen and freddie threads here ? a lot of queenies came here early 2007 with all the hype brian may was bringing:thumb_yello:

Oh cool i will have to check out the old threads on Queen

Thanks FD :wink2:

Oh cool i will have to check out the old threads on Queen

Let me help you with that

Queeniac Club (PartII)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11575&highlight=queeniac

The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1987&highlight=Freddie+Mercury

The official Brian May worship thread!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2158&highlight=brian

The official Roger Taylor Appreciation Thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2292&highlight=roger+taylor

The official John Deacon thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2329&highlight=john+deacon

this last one is rather short and seems to have died down early. I'd better add something. (:teehee:)

PS: sorry for being :ot:

Oh I didn't know you guys were meeting up. You must have had a blast! Lucky with the weather this week.

It was impromptu, I didn't know they'd be in the city when I was, so we decided to have lunch. :wub2:

It was A M A Z I N G , we all crammed into a small bathroom and one of the stalls was like all broken and Indy was trying to fix it. :lmfao:

It was impromptu, I didn't know they'd be in the city when I was, so we decided to have lunch. :wub2:

It was A M A Z I N G , we all crammed into a small bathroom and one of the stalls was like all broken and Indy was trying to fix it. :lmfao:

:aah: that's quite the NY experience!