What the hell is this guy thinking?

IngievV

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aw i feel really bad! that apology was hillarious and heartfelt! i feel horrible for the way i acted...even though i didnt go CRAZY...lol i love that we got an apology! thats the best! we rock! but yeah i feel bad about the whole thing..i guess its normal for us to want to protect him this much cus we love him so much..but i think we may have gone a bit overboard at times...but whatev its over! he seems nice on the vid and feel bad for everyone bitching him out..even though he did make a mistake...

Oh well...this guy had nothing to do with his life, and he made this video! Poor guy...

Really, I don't understand why people enjoy making this kind of stuff, just to make fun of people they don't like... He would have done better if he made a video about his fave singer, for example! Why not?

But hey,that's just me! :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, this whole thing was quite ridiculous...

I suppose if Mika happened upon it he'd get a good laugh out of it...

--Jack

No kidding, eh? I'm chuckling now, in retrospect....

But, y'know, in my life I have seen so many ridiculous things ... this one doesn't even get to the top #20 - that's what happens when you do social work in the emergency ward and the aids ward of an inner city hospital.... hahahaha... "Welfare Wednesday" and the full moon..... try that one on for size.....:shocked::boxed:

Here's something nice to ward off some of the bad feelings. It's called Undying.

You win it's my love

and now you have controle over me

blond hair, blue eyes

I'll make it happen, whatever you want to see

When you look at me I feel like I'm flying

Oh Mika for you my love is undying

Can you hear me, Can you hear me?

No I don't thing so

You're more angelic than the angels

I love you more than you could know

well that video and MFC mafia response was awesome lol, I had to comment on both but fair do's he realizes his mistake and big enough to apologize, I think he meant it he seemed genuine in his rather long winded apology, in fact he came across as a jolly nice kinda guy really, just did a daft thing and we all do those now n then.

He originally did the 'hate' video to get attention?!! :sneaky2:

Guess it was effective...but kinda strange...least he apologized but he did achieve what he wanted - twofold!!

well that video and MFC mafia response was awesome lol, I had to comment on both but fair do's he realizes his mistake and big enough to apologize, I think he meant it he seemed genuine in his rather long winded apology, in fact he came across as a jolly nice kinda guy really, just did a daft thing and we all do those now n then.

Yeah, we ALL make stupid mistakes! You have to give the guy some credit, I guess, he had the nerve to get back on and apologize, even though it kind of sounded a little insincere and silly most of the time. Whatever. I think most of the time we all tend to overreact - like I said earlier, we need to take a Chill Pill and kick back - there really is so much crap in the world - so much hardship, sickness, wars, disease, etc. LIFE IS TOO SHORT! If you spend your life getting upset at all the little things you miss it!! Believe me, this I know for sure - I've seen it up close and personal! Let's enjoy the positives - LIKE MIKA - that's what we're here for, right? It's so admirable that everybody jumped to his defence today, no kidding... we ARE a caring bunch, if nothing else.... But bottom line: there are gonna be more nay-sayers out there; get used to it! We need to turn the other cheek. In the overall scheme of things Petro is one sorry little person with a gripe and an attitude. We can live with it.:biggrin2:

I'm sorry, but I'm watching this right now, and I'm laughing hysterically! The singing and playing are bad enough, but the delivery of the lyrics has me in stitches!

"Mika is an alien. Where do you think the name Mika came from?"

"Everybody's like, 'Hey! You like music. You must like Mika!' I'm like, 'No. He sucks.' But my guitar playing sucks at the moment." :roftl:

He doesn't really mean Mika any harm guys. The song (if you can really call it that) is a case of sour grapes. I bet Mika would laugh at this too.

I'm sorry, but I'm watching this right now, and I'm laughing hysterically! The singing and playing are bad enough, but the delivery of the lyrics has me in stitches!

"Everybody's like, 'Hey! You like music. You must like Mika!' I'm like, 'No. He sucks.' But my guitar playing sucks at the moment." :roftl:

He doesn't really mean Mika any harm guys. The song (if you can really call it that) is a case of sour grapes. I bet Mika would laugh at this too.

Yeah, it's off the wall and pretty strange. You can view it as sour grapes. Whatever. But there are boundaries. This guy clearly overstepped them. Personally, I don't find it very funny to wish a terminal illness on someone. I guess that comes with having seen too many people die. I don't agree with the overreaction that everyone had, and I've stated that. But a lot of what this guy said was clearly inappropriate. At least he apologized.

This whole thing is getting old. Next....

Yeah, the death part was in poor taste, but the rest was ridiculous. Most of the stuff he was saying had nothing to do with Mika. You could replace Mika with another name, and it would have been just as stupid.

aww i love that! very pretty!

Thanks!

I was bored in english class, I had finished everything and the teacher told me to write New Zealand in the back of my book and think of as many words that I could that came from those letters and I thought: Hey, I really don't think that this is a very productive way to spend 20 minutes (Like THAT guy!) so I wrote a song instead.

GO MIKA!!!

I know, I laughed so bad seeing it, even more at the apology video..!! :naughty: