Mika at Glasto starts 17.15 on BBC2

paula.pop

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay - we got an interview :biggrin2:

... but how about Edith when MIKA asked her to feel his wet hair and she refused - wasted opportunity or what?!! :bash:

LOVE the Big Girl and Lollipop Girl inflatables - tres cool :thumb_yello:

...sigh, and Love Today was incredible, drumming and all, what a treat !!

mikabanner001.jpg

... but how about Edith when MIKA asked her to feel his wet hair and she refused - wasted opportunity or what?!! :bash:

mikabanner001.jpg

sigh all on bbc 3 isnt it :thumbdown:

mikabanner001.jpg

Love today rooockkked:biggrin2:

It was interesting to see him on a big stage , just a matter of time before he doing it all the time:thumb_yello:

Yeh he rocked the audience and ohhh how he appears to a large audience and his voice carried so well , didnt he fill the stage so well and ..........

He showed his chest :roftl: :roftl:

You are teasing us! We don't have BBC3 here! I can't wait to see it on YouTube. I just said it on the other thread : I didn't get enough Mika today. I'll have to go to sleep unhappy now...:emot-sad::crybaby:

I should think someone will youtube it...........unfortunatetly I am totally hopeless at such things. The BBC3 was far better than BBC2 as they didn't even catch the start of Big Girl but cut into it.

Yeah, I totally agree.........can you IMAGINE being given the chance to touch Mika's hair and turning it down! Get the girl certified!

Hi all, you've all seen the footage then. Just got back up from there, wasn't he amazing, feet hurting from blisters I picked up from all the walking over the weekend but it didn't stop me from dancing.

Haven't been through the whole thread, did they get the flag? I was at the front under the left hand screen. When I looked the camera seemed to be panning out over the crowd, not sure if it did a sweep of the front. A couple of people took photos of the flag, not sure if one of them was his sister.

Last night he played in one of the dance tents and he blew everybody away, he did a cover of Candi Stattons "You've Got The Love" which was amazing, he just had all the danceheads transfixed. I couldn't get near the front or get the flag up, it was so packed.

Just chilling now, was hoping to see The Who later but security were stopping people going near the Pyramid stage 'cause it was packed out, and this was when the Manic Street Preachers were on!

Hi all, you've all seen the footage then. Just got back up from there, wasn't he amazing, feet hurting from blisters I picked up from all the walking over the weekend but it didn't stop me from dancing.

Haven't been through the whole thread, did they get the flag? I was at the front under the left hand screen. When I looked the camera seemed to be panning out over the crowd, not sure if it did a sweep of the front. A couple of people took photos of the flag, not sure if one of them was his sister.

Last night he played in one of the dance tents and he blew everybody away, he did a cover of Candi Stattons "You've Got The Love" which was amazing, he just had all the danceheads transfixed. I couldn't get near the front or get the flag up, it was so packed.

Just chilling now, was hoping to see The Who later but security were stopping people going near the Pyramid stage 'cause it was packed out, and this was when the Manic Street Preachers were on!

WOW! Lucky you! Sounds brilliant!

Yay Rose Your back!!!!!!

Did you have fun in the mudd???? :naughty:

apparently people saw the flag on tv yesterday and was reports it was HUGE :blink: I didnt see it though

Put your feet up and come and have a chat with us...tell us all about it :biggrin2:

THANKS!!!!

quick and exaustive report indeed!!!!!!!!!!

you are a fab fan, taking the MFC flag so near him!