Can't stop crying

violetsky

Hey my dears

You know tomorrow it will be the first time I see Mika and my only chance to see him. I payed a lot of money because you need a tickets for 3 days for the openair...

You know what happened Mika is ill

I can't stop crying I'm not sure what I'm doing there tomorrow

I've never been so sad

*stops writing because she can't see anything because of her tears*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my dears

You know tomorrow it will be the first time I see Mika and my only chance to see him. I payed a lot of money because you need a tickets for 3 days for the openair...

You know what happened Mika is ill

I can't stop crying I'm not sure what I'm doing there tomorrow

I've never been so sad

*stops writing because she can't see anything because of her tears*

Oh, I'm so sad for you! I just read the St. Gallen website! :(

Is there a way you can get your money back?

I can imagine how disappointed you must be though!

dcdeb

violetsky!

ill?

but he jumped and sang like a mad yesterday as always!

where did you get this news?

no, he cannot always delete small countries like this.....:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

They say it on the open air st. gallen website that the manager from mika just sent them the message that he has an infection in his ear or something

I'm not sure if it's true I can't believe it I waited for him half a year now

still crying

What? They were all saying yesterday, that tomorrow we go to Switzerland, so it must have been really last minute cancellation because that was about 22.45.

yeah and that was why mika had to rush off to catch a train or plane ...maybe he did go back to london to recoupe because babs is right it was really late and everyone was saying how they would be going to switzerland :boxed:

O violetsky I feel so sorry for you.:no: Please don't cry...although I know how sad you must be and that crying can help.

But really-Mika is ill again? That poor thing should really take some time off and get some rest...he's getting ill way too often.:blink:

Awww sweetie This is sad..But! Fear not for you will see loads and loads of other awesome bands. Sometimes everyone gets so wrapped up in Mika they forget about the other amazing bands and artists.

And you have to think like this, what would Mika do?! I mean honestly if Mika had tickets for a festival and his favourite artist cancelled would he be devestated and not go! Sure as hell not! He'd grab his most colourful outfit and go and have fun! You do that! You go and be a Mika and show off and have a fantastic time...it would make him proud. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

noooooooo :sad: violesky i'm so sorry for you!!! *gives her a hanky to dry the tears and some chocolate*

too bad he's ill!!! but you'll have another chance to see him, i'm sure!

a big big big hug for you :huglove:

Violetsky, I can so understand you. I wouldn't do anything else (no wonder as we're alike, except for the '_' :original:)

I'd really like to hug you really tight right now but well, I am not there so please do me the favour and just feel hugged, okay?

I guess that is just the bug with festivals. Since he has cancelled his gig in Stockholm I'm really hesitating to get tickets for Rothenburg because - you never know and as he's not the only artist/band you don't even know if you get your money back and surely it won't be rescheduled.

I'm so sorry. But please don't let this get you down (oh well, I fear it has already happened :blink: ), please go there and have fun. I'm sure there will be one or another band you might enjoy. There will be other opportunities to see Mika, for sure. I know this doesn't help right now... but go, you will regret it more to stay at home having paid for nothing...:wink2:

hugs!

Awww sweetie This is sad..But! Fear not for you will see loads and loads of other awesome bands. Sometimes everyone gets so wrapped up in Mika they forget about the other amazing bands and artists.

And you have to think like this, what would Mika do?! I mean honestly if Mika had tickets for a festival and his favourite artist cancelled would he be devestated and not go! Sure as hell not! He'd grab his most colourful outfit and go and have fun! You do that! You go and be a Mika and show off and have a fantastic time...it would make him proud. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Thank you my dears... But I'm still so sad.. You know I always was afraid that he can't come... I'm not sure why maybe I felt it but now it was such a big shock for me

I should pack my bags for tomorrow but I'm too sad ... It doesn't make sence anymore

Violetsky, I can so understand you. I wouldn't do anything else (no wonder as we're alike, except for the '_' :original:)

I'd really like to hug you really tight right now but well, I am not there so please do me the favour and just feel hugged, okay?

I guess that is just the bug with festivals. Since he has cancelled his gig in Stockholm I'm really hesitating to get tickets for Rothenburg because - you never know and as he's not the only artist/band you don't even know if you get your money back and surely it won't be rescheduled.

I'm so sorry. But please don't let this get you down (oh well, I fear it has already happened :blink: ), please go there and have fun. I'm sure there will be one or another band you might enjoy. There will be other opportunities to see Mika, for sure. I know this doesn't help right now... but go, you will regret it more to stay at home having paid for nothing...:wink2:

hugs!

Yes of course I will go but I can't enjoy it in the way I wanted you know

Violetsky, I am so so so so so sorry! *big hug*

I know that you feel horrible and I know how it feels to get your hopes up and be so excited about something and then not be able to. My heart goes out for you! *a million hugs*

My hunny, One thing you have to understand aswell is I haven't seen Mika (I can't afford it 'cos I am at home on benifits with an illness :-() But Mika isn't here for the short term. We (You) will always have plenty of time to see him again! And when you do you'll wonder why you were so upset over missing him that one time.

Oh Violetsky *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

I'm so sorry. *squeeze*

he got the otitis again?? again?!

that sucks, we were so disappointed when he didn't come to stockholm because of the otitis, and now it seems like he's not coming to gothenburg either :boxed:

I'm sorry luv! *hugs*

Mika should really take a break. Rest for like a month without doing anything.

And another one to add to the list :no:... How many do they need to understand ?

Anyway, not the time and the place. I'm sorry for you Violetsky... But go to this festival and have the fun of your life, no matter how disappointed you are ! You're going with friends i presume, and you will have fun !! It's a festival ! Music, fun, etc. !

i. cannot. believe. it. weeks of planning, and now this. mika should really take better care of his health! i'm devastated. although i'm sure (well, i will make sure! :wink2:) that there'll be other chances for me to see him in the not-too-distant future, it's just... i've been looking forward to this so much. can't find words now. i'm not going, it's not worth driving 3 hours (one-way) if mika isn't there.

i wonder if he can do paris on saturday?

Aah, that's terrible, I really feel sorry for you and I wish I could help you somehow. Moreover, if you were so prepared to meet him, I can imagine how you feel. But cheer up, I'm sure you will have other opportunities to meet him, you never know :huglove:

i. cannot. believe. it. weeks of planning, and now this. mika should really take better care of his health! i'm devastated. although i'm sure (well, i will make sure! :wink2:) that there'll be other chances for me to see him in the not-too-distant future, it's just... i've been looking forward to this so much. can't find words now. i'm not going, it's not worth driving 3 hours (one-way) if mika isn't there.

i wonder if he can do paris on saturday?

I guess St. Gallen has fallen prey to Paris for Paris is a huge standalone gig and was sold out back in March if I'm not totally wrong. St Gallen is 'only a festival'

I think I won't buy tickets for Rothenburg.... :sneaky2: