Can't stop crying

violetsky

I guess St. Gallen has fallen prey to Paris for Paris is a huge standalone gig and was sold out back in March if I'm not totally wrong. St Gallen is 'only a festival'

I think I won't buy tickets for Rothenburg.... :sneaky2:

"only a festival" that people pay 10 times as much for and where they can't get their money back, which they usually can if it's a "real" concert :doh: I fear for Nibe now :emot-sad:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"only a festival" that people pay 10 times as much for and where they can't get their money back, which they usually can if it's a "real" concert :doh: I fear for Nibe now :emot-sad:

I'm worried about Frequency now too. He has already cancelled Sziget and since he's obviously cancelling most of the festivals that really worries me now a bit.

(the only good thing is that luckily other great bands come to frequency as well)

i wonder if he can do paris on saturday?

He'd better be there :naughty:

It may be more expansive, but people usually go to festival to see a lot of artists ! Not only one... So it's normal for them to assume that they don't have to refund the ticket if the festival is not totally cancelled.

I hope he goes to Nibe, though...

An ear infection again, just like with the thing in Stockholm... :blink:

Oh Violetsky, sorry to hear about the cancellation... You were so looking forward to seeing him! Hey, you have the tickets, please go and try to have fun... But I know that you were going for Mika in the first place... :blink:

About Saturday - I was just thinking: if he is not able to go on a plane, maybe he can catch a train to Paris? (Or is it just as dangerous to travel through tunnels when you have an ear infection?)

Well, another one for the cancelled gigs thread though... :sad:

violetsky!

ill?

but he jumped and sang like a mad yesterday as always!

where did you get this news?

no, he cannot always delete small countries like this.....:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

yeah, same happened with the brighton gig back in february. said he was down with a 'serious' cold but was his usual self in london a day later.:blink:

I don't think you have to worry about the Paris gig. If it's an ear issue it's probably not a matter of him being too sick to perform. It's probably too dangerous to fly. He'll be able to get to Paris by rail and a day of rest will help.

Hmm, you mean at Koko? He said his voice had been gone for a few days, that day was the first day he was able to use his voice again.

ok, well only that he didnt sound a bit ill. good thing that they rescheduled tho.:thumb_yello:

I don't think you have to worry about the Paris gig. If it's an ear issue it's probably not a matter of him being too sick to perform. It's probably too dangerous to fly. He'll be able to get to Paris by rail and a day of rest will help.

There is a lot of pressure in the tunnel too :sneaky2: for 20 minutes... But he can take the ferry if he really wants to reach us :biggrin2:

Hey my dears

You know tomorrow it will be the first time I see Mika and my only chance to see him. I payed a lot of money because you need a tickets for 3 days for the openair...

You know what happened Mika is ill

I can't stop crying I'm not sure what I'm doing there tomorrow

I've never been so sad

*stops writing because she can't see anything because of her tears*

ach neeein!!! don`t cry! :(

*hugs her tight*

I can only immagine how much you wanted it!

but there are more to come,plus the tour we will be both screaming like crazy at!

I'm soooo sorry for you violetsky. Please feel hugged and try to have a good time anyway.

I've already started to fear for Nibe a while ago :blink: . I really hope he'll be fine again and can do the show. But don't panic yet. Let's wait and see.

:mf_rosetinted:

There is a lot of pressure in the tunnel too :sneaky2: for 20 minutes... But he can take the ferry if he really wants to reach us :biggrin2:

Really? I never noticed that or maybe I just don't remember. Anyway, good thing you've got ferries!

I'm worried about Frequency now too. He has already cancelled Sziget and since he's obviously cancelling most of the festivals that really worries me now a bit.

(the only good thing is that luckily other great bands come to frequency as well)

annabelle i'm worried for frequency too!!! i really hope he comes!! i already ordered the tickets and the festival wouldn't be the same without him!!! :sneaky2:

well, let's keep our fingers crossed!!

*runs to the nearest church and lights about 1000 candles*

sorry! I know how it feels the show that I was suppose to go was cancelled too! But see, in your case Mika's sick! that's the reason why they cancelled it, but in my case they cancelled it for no reason! So it's even sadder! :thumbdown: but don't be sad, you will have another chance to see him! I hope that too! :biggrin2:

omg!!! violetsky i cant even imagine how angry/sad u must feel! i am soooo sorry! a billion hugs and kisses!!!!! still go to the festival thingy! itll still be fun! and after paying that much money that u cant get back itd be worth it to go! i know what you can do...for a couple hours let urself be sad and just sit there eating ice cream and cake listening to mika..im sure itll help! it has to! i wish there was something i could do to make u less sad...:thumbdown:

Awww I am so sorry! I can't imagine even being in your shoes right now... such a sad thought... but don't worry I think Mika will definatley acknowledge it... knowing him he probably feels really bad and sad about missing out... I know he wouldn't fake an illness if it makes you feel better :)

OMG what!? that seriously sucks!! oh no *gives violetsky big hug* thats so crap... i hope u can get a refund or summin.. thats so unfair.. grrr :sneaky2:

festivals don't give refunds - that's even more crap :sad:

I'm so sorry! But the good thing about Mika is that he's planning to be here for a while! You'll be able to go to another one some day! I know it doesn't make you feel a lot better, but at least this wasn't your only chance

Oh no...This is bad news.

I really feel for you violetsky and mellody!

I hope that you will have a good time anyway...I know it won't be the same, but please tried to make the best of it!

And I really hope that Mika will get a rest soon, no one can stand such demands for a long time, it's just not human.