Mika New Release - Daily Mail Review

Ok, the cat's out of the bag... I have obtained a promo copy of the new DVD and the documentary is wonderful. A few familiar faces on there too - Aurelien, and a couple of the French fans (sorry, don't know their names) being interviewed and I spotted Abby, Kath and Sariflor in the audience :shocked:

The documentary shows all the designing and build up before the show (Es Devlin is sooo cool), family stuff, clothes / footwear fittings (close ups of MIKA's feet for all you mad obsessives lol !) and lots of goodies. Meeks looks luverly (long, messed up hair) but I don't want to spoil too much more for you guys so I'll leave it there :blush-anim-cl:

Oh that is awesome! Aurelien is going to go mad when he hears this. :naughty:

Thanks for the spoilers. :wub2:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, the cat's out of the bag... I have obtained a promo copy of the new DVD and the documentary is wonderful. A few familiar faces on there too - Aurelien, and a couple of the French fans (sorry, don't know their names) being interviewed and I spotted Abby, Kath and Sariflor in the audience :shocked:

The documentary shows all the designing and build up before the show (Es Devlin is sooo cool), family stuff, clothes / footwear fittings (close ups of MIKA's feet for all you mad obsessives lol !) and lots of goodies. Meeks looks luverly (long, messed up hair) but I don't want to spoil too much more for you guys so I'll leave it there :blush-anim-cl:

Jules! :shocked: How did you get so lucky? And thanks for the sneak

peek :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

just a little doubt, please

can we, here, speak about dvd "secrets" before the official launch?

anyway thanks to Blue Eyes for not revealing too much

it is better to have a surprise the day of the official exit :wink2:

hmm, I'm more interested in a new album than another DVD, but I'm not breaking my heart over him taking his time, it will be on the shelf when it arrives and I will more than likely buy it, not sure about another DVD, I'm sure anything interesting will be leaked onto utube or somewhere. I was really good last year and didn't look at ANY of the leaked pics or anything any of you lot posted up so it was really nice to see it in its full unspoiled glory on Christmas day (I know I am such a saint I even suprised myself).

I guess I have not seen Mika live for so long now that the urgency has worn off, I would like to see him again but not sure if I will go as crazy about it all as I did at first. (unless he gives me a personal invite to all his gigs and put me up in his hotel etc), might be able to twist my arm for that :naughty::bleh:

Great news about the dvd- or is this another MFC hoax?

I don't think the demos were ever intended for a second album. I never heard him suggest otherwise. ... He wrote some of this stuff in his teens from what I understand.

LICM was also leaked on the internet before its release. He can't be paralyzed by that sort of thing. It's just reality these days.

I know most stuff's leaked- but usually just before release rather than just after. Those songs'll be old hat to a lot of people now. Obviously, I don't know when he wrote them... if it's when he was in his teens, then, yes, he's unlikely to want to use them.

just a little doubt, please

can we, here, speak about dvd "secrets" before the official launch?

anyway thanks to Blue Eyes for not revealing too much

it is better to have a surprise the day of the official exit :wink2:

We could put "spoiler" in the header?

Oh thank you! :huglove:

His feet? Yay! :naughty:

The only reason why I'm looking forward to that dvd is because someone will rip the mp3's of the songs from the liveconcert, wich means we will have a proper mp3 of Rain, and it will have a documentary, wich I hope will be so much better than the LICM one.:naughty:

That's why I'm looking forward to it :lol3:

thx for the sneak peak, blue eyes! :punk:

OH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! HAHAHA!! How cool!! I can't believe that, out of so many thousands, we're spottable in the audience, lol!

Gosh I can't wait to watch it now :shocked: Still a month to go, sigh.

Anyway, thanks SO much for letting us know. THANKS!!!

Somehow, I feel a bit bad, as i reckon that I spoiled the interview for Kath and Rose with my Lukie Tshirt- they interviewed us together and no way they were going to use that in the DVD.

Shame, I feel terrible about that.

You know what that means don't you? :wink2:

Oh Bab, don't start :roftl:

I'm really, REALLY pleased for you Aurelien!!

Ooh, that sounds good... I'm really looking forward to it! :D

I'm so excited and honoured that he put my interview on his DVD!!:punk:

yay!!:mf_lustslow:

Sorry if I spilled too many beans :sorry: I just got all excited coz the DVD (and the documentary in particular) is so frickin awesome

Obvious spoiler alert here, do not click on the link below if you don't want to see Aureliens big moment.....

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=44454791

Apologies for the quality but I basically recorded the clip on my mobile phone by pointing it at the television.

Sorry if I spilled too many beans :sorry: I just got all excited coz the DVD (and the documentary in particular) is so frickin awesome

Obvious spoiler alert here, do not click on the link below if you don't want to see Aureliens big moment.....

Apologies for the quality but I basically recorded the clip on my mobile phone by pointing it at the television.

That's so awesome!! :punk::punk:

Were there any more fan interviews, or was that it?

Wonder what Andy has done with the rolls and rolls of film he shot? :naughty:

Fantastic!! Wohoo!

Oh PLEASEEEEE, can we also have the bit where you saw us in the audience? Pretty please?????????????????????

Were there any more fan interviews, or was that it?

Wonder what Andy has done with the rolls and rolls of film he shot? :naughty:

I know, I wonder. And even in Paris he interviewed us with the flag, I wonder why they didn't put it in the DVD. Maybe it was the Tshirt :naughty:

Wow!! Thanks so much!

Will Mika be mad about this?:blink:

We could put "spoiler" in the header?

sorry, i went to see my vocabulary but i did not understand :blink:

actually i translated: to ruin a jump in a swimming pool :shocked:

but i did not see swimming pool at parc des princes

:bye:

Thank you :huglove: