The real reason for the gig cancellations

JackViolet

Mika (or his management) is allergic to...  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Mika (or his management) is allergic to...

• Festivals
    • Northern Europe and the outlying countries
    • European airlines
    • Kata

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Ear inflammation(s)

..."famous quotes revised"

2001687168843438072_rs.jpg

lol, how cute, pink and fluffy! :roftl:

Ha! Looking Kata up on google! I love you guys.

Ok, I think Mika probably does have something like OCD, but it's a very mild form of it. It has nothing to do with gig cancellations, unless part of his OCD is that he's decided he can't go to Scandinavia for some reason... in which case, he's never going there, sorry Nordics.

The only other way OCD would manifest itself in gig cancellations is if he decided that he absolutely cannot perform a gig on every 4th day of the month or something, and trust me, his management would not let him do that.

--Jack

but does it have to be general rules for ocd? if him leaving the room of his geography studies was due to ocd, like he said (let's just assume he wasn't bored in that interview :naughty:), that's also just a one time event. besides the rituals you mentioned, i also imagine it to be like when sometimes before going on a holiday/weekend-trip i get quite scared and think "OMG i have the feeling that if i do this, something bad will happen to me!", in this moment i think it might be intuition and i shouldn't go - but i'm able to stop myself from such thoughts... and i think if someone has ocd, it might be the same, just that they can't stop themselves from thinking like this and therefore won't go. in fact, it HAS happened to me 1 or 2 times, that i didn't book a holiday in the first place because i had a bad feeling about it (not about the holiday itself, but sth like that the plane would crash, i.e. completely irrational)... just if i already booked the holiday, the (very realistic) fear of losing all the money is stronger than the (irrational) fear of a plane-/car-crash or sth like this. :wink2:

... and i think if someone has ocd, it might be the same, just that they can't stop themselves from thinking like this and therefore won't go. in fact, it HAS happened to me 1 or 2 times, that i didn't book a holiday in the first place because i had a bad feeling about it

It HAS happened to me as well, once: I didn't book my holiday to England that was supposed to start from next weekend, for fear Mika cancels the Somerset House gig - to which I have been offered tickets....:exclamation:

Sad but true ...

DO YOU THINK I HAVE OCD, too???:shocked:

No, OCD works in patterns.

ah ok, i didn't know that. so what i have is obviously just some other kind of madness, lol! :naughty::roftl:

then, um... well. i really can't understand it. cancelling switzerland but being in paris the next day, and cancelling denmark and having another concert a few hours after the cancellation. if he really is ill, he should rest and not do other concerts instead, this is just not fair to the fans who don't get to see him. :boxed:

It HAS happened to me as well, once: I didn't book my holiday to England that was supposed to start from next weekend, for fear Mika cancels the Somerset House gig - to which I have been offered tickets....:exclamation:

Sad but true ...

DO YOU THINK I HAVE OCD, too???:shocked:

well, taking the current events, this fear is not so irrational... :naughty::bleh:

Yes, simply becoz he dun feel good.I think it is normal reason for a singer as i read a news that amy winehouse also cancel a gig before a few hours ago becoz of sick...

if he is not in good state, this will affect his performance.

This will bring a lot of critics as he is supposed to sing well....

as the 810 thing...simply because of wrong timing..

i dun agree that cancel the gig means it is not important to him or he is not important to the gig, it's just wrong timing.:biggrin2:

because he and his company didn't expect everything's getting successful so fast!

He come to different countries , some big(jp/france), some small (hongkong)

not related to what 'important' countries mean:punk: :punk:

I think the real reason is that he is really tired and he needs to calm down a little bit!!

What Kata means ?

Yes, simply becoz he dun feel good.I think it is normal reason for a singer as i read a news that amy winehouse also cancel a gig before a few hours ago becoz of sick...

if he is not in good state, this will affect his performance.

This will bring a lot of critics as he is supposed to sing well....

as the 810 thing...simply because of wrong timing..

i dun agree that cancel the gig means it is not important to him or he is not important to the gig, it's just wrong timing.:biggrin2:

because he and his company didn't expect everything's getting successful so fast!

Hey .... our foreign vistors will really really struggle with your "text speak" ... :wink2:

ah ok, i didn't know that. so what i have is obviously just some other kind of madness, lol! :naughty::roftl:

then, um... well. i really can't understand it. cancelling switzerland but being in paris the next day, and cancelling denmark and having another concert a few hours after the cancellation. if he really is ill, he should rest and not do other concerts instead, this is just not fair to the fans who don't get to see him. :boxed:

He he he... You smarty !! :naughty:

Just kidding, but that's the whole point of it all (the general rant mood here on the last days) :thumb_yello:

He he he... You smarty !! :naughty:

Just kidding, but that's the whole point of it all (the general rant mood here on the last days) :thumb_yello:

yeah, i know... but it took me a while to get there, as i was looking for excuses for him. can't find any except for OCD, and as we ruled that out, well... my usual looking-for-the-positive-side-of-things ends here.

NJET, MIKA! *slaps him on the wrist*

(hope that helps! :naughty: )

You have to be honest with yourselves, Nordics... You're not really what we could call "warm and welcoming" countries :mf_rosetinted:

His planning sucks, and that's certainly not because of OCD.

I think i sorted it all :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, i know... but it took me a while to get there, as i was looking for excuses for him. can't find any except for OCD, and as we ruled that out, well... my usual looking-for-the-positive-side-of-things ends here.

Okay, this thread is a joke... :roftl: it's not about actually trying to figure out why or what. I mean, I am not saying that I honestly think he has an allergy to Kata or something.

The real reason? It's pretty simple. He's overbooked, and we all know it (and exhausted too), so now they're cancelling whatever shows his management thinks he can spare. I just think it sucks for the Nordics that it always ends up being their shows that are cancelled.

--Jack

The real reason? It's pretty simple. He's overbooked, and we all know it (and exhausted too), so now they're cancelling whatever shows his management thinks he can spare.

--Jack

Yep, it's as simple as that.

That sucks, maybe he doesnt come to Holland.. o__o

Not talking about tours... Tours are quite safe, unless he "really" has something, and so the concert would be rescheduled for sure with the same tickets still valid.

Finally someone realising the UK centered nature of the word 'outlying countries' ...

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2: